PDA

View Full Version : which do you favour?

thedeadman_47
12-03-2010, 02:26 PM
hi i wanted to ask you something which armour do you favor in the ac series? because for myself i couldn't decide because they are all kick-*** armours (and please don't select the can't decide choice unless you really can't decide as i do)

ZCherub
12-03-2010, 02:56 PM
You should have left a space for none of the above. I'm diggin the Seussenhoffen...djjdjcjekahsuefjfkfrk-whatever it's called right now. I changed from Armor of Brutus back to this because I dig it. I also liked the armor of Altier in II...

SolidSnakeMat
12-03-2010, 03:08 PM
Armor of Brutus is the ugliest piece of crap ever. I like all the other armor though in all 3 games.

X10J
12-03-2010, 03:18 PM
I perfer the "Armour of Having No Armour At All Because The Original Outfit All Ready Looked Fine. Please Oh Please Ubi Give Us The Ability To Remove Armour, Or At Least Not Force Us To Buy It In The First Place." Well, maybe with a vambrace.

thedeadman_47
12-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Armor of Brutus is the ugliest piece of crap ever. I like all the other armor though in all 3 games. i think the armour of Brutus is really cool it has lots of deatails and it it has its own prestige and existance not like any normal armour (maybe because it isn't an assassin armour but just a man's armour)

evilkitten28
12-03-2010, 06:59 PM
I usually keep the Drachen armor on but u don't have it listed as a choice in your poll.

flyingeaglemile
12-03-2010, 07:17 PM
No armour, except for the second hidden blade.

thedeadman_47
12-04-2010, 01:34 AM
ok i know i didn't put the drachen atmour but because i wanted your opinions about the main armours not on something you get as a limited edition bounus!

X10J
12-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Vambrace thats my preffered armour, and thats mainly 'cause I love symmitry (almost certain that I misspelled that)

thedeadman_47
12-04-2010, 03:19 AM
well i was i bit disappointed in the doble blad because in art work and even on the cover the double blade was exactly the same of the first one then when i played the game the double blade was nothing (even not like the one in ac2)

X10J
12-04-2010, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
well i was i bit disappointed in the doble blad because in art work and even on the cover the double blade was exactly the same of the first one then when i played the game the double blade was nothing (even not like the one in ac2)

Oh that annoys the hell out of me, semmitry is one of my best friends.

thedeadman_47
12-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by X10J:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
Oh that annoys the hell out of me, semmitry is one of my best friends. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> who is semmitry???

PhiIs1618033
12-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
Oh that annoys the hell out of me, semmitry is one of my best friends. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> who is semmitry??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Symmetry. He meant that he liked symmetry.

My favourite is Altair's normal robes, I think. Or Altair's armour, I don't know, honestly.

justinpunny
12-04-2010, 07:03 AM

To be honest, I can't decide right now.

but i don't think Armor of Brutus is really that bad.

JAHman28
12-04-2010, 08:42 AM
I like the coppery tint of the Rondelle Armour on Plain white And a dark cloak.

Brutus armour, while not exactly ugly, doesn't look like an assassin's attire. It makes Ezio look like some mercenary bounty hunter. I would probably wear it if I could change the damn colour.

k0br4
12-04-2010, 01:49 PM
I didn't vote because I think that Susenhoffer? Armour looks better than anything else, due to the fact that you can change your cape and colours still.. I like Altairs armour but it's too dark.

BK-110
12-04-2010, 01:58 PM
If we're talking armors exclusively, and not robes, then it would be the Armor of Alta´r for me. But personally I like Ezio's Brotherhood armor, with the Wetlands Ebony dye and as little armor as possible, the best. I generally use the complete Roman Armor set without the chest plate (yes, there's a trick to remove it).

Mutley_Rulz
12-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Altair's robes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Not keen on the whole bulky warlord look of Brutus' Armour, but second to Altair's robes is definately Armour of Altair. Love the whole lightweight look, makes it feel more realistic than running around in a laundry basket's worth of cloth.