PDA

View Full Version : Any news about the number of loadouts?

Corentin10111
01-13-2019, 12:05 PM
It's been a while since the last thread about it.
The "issue" is that there is always more and more outfits, effects and possiblities of customisation; even new armours with Marching fire, but no way to really enjoy it due to the 3 loadouts per character.
6 months ago the devs talked about their wish to increase the number of loadouts but they weren't able to do it because of technical difficulties. Did the situation change in any way? Does anyone know if it will be possible soon or later?

Velentix
01-13-2019, 11:29 PM
I would honestly love at least 2 more loadouts. Especially once you have a char with all skins unlocked, there is so much you could do but are limited severely by only 3 loadouts. I would like for there to be 9 loadouts personally. 3 for defense, 3 for offense, and 3 for neutral.

Corentin10111
01-14-2019, 02:17 PM
Yeah, 6 loadouts would be satisfying, 10 would be perfect! I have so much steel that i don't spend because there is no point to buy things if i can't use it.. And i'll obviously never buy steel while i have these spare steel. It would be good for the For Fasion community and for the economy of the game as well..