PDA

View Full Version : corrupted memory

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:27 AM
i downloaded memory 12 and 13 on my xbox.I got the red ring of death a couple months later. i borrow my freinds xbox and put my harddrive in there. it says memory 12 13 is corrupted does this happen when u trade hard drives i would like some help.

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:27 AM
i downloaded memory 12 and 13 on my xbox.I got the red ring of death a couple months later. i borrow my freinds xbox and put my harddrive in there. it says memory 12 13 is corrupted does this happen when u trade hard drives i would like some help.

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 04:08 AM
huh no idea mate sounds like your Xbox cant handle it mine was fine. Im not sure what else to suggest it is an Xbox elite yea?

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 04:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
huh no idea mate sounds like your Xbox cant handle it mine was fine. Im not sure what else to suggest it is an Xbox elite yea? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 04:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
huh no idea mate sounds like your Xbox cant handle it mine was fine. Im not sure what else to suggest it is an Xbox elite yea? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see well i have no idea then bro were did you buy it from? maybe contact whoever you bought it from and have a moan.

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 04:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassino151:

ya </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i didnt buy it i borrowed it from my step uncle. so i got my old xbox hard drive and put it in his. then it says it is corrrupted
I see well i have no idea then bro were did you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i didnt buy it i borrowed it from my step uncle. so i got my old xbox hard drive and put it in his. then it says it is corrrupted

EzioAssassin51
07-24-2010, 04:46 AM

ya </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see well i have no idea then bro were did you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i didnt buy it i borrowed it from my step uncle. so i got my old xbox hard drive and put it in his. then it says it is corrrupted </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then ask where he bought it!

Mr_Shade
07-24-2010, 11:02 AM
The data should be usable on any console, assuming you have permission to use it.. [being signed into Xbox live]

If it's still not working, you should sign in with your account, on the 'new' Xbox - you should be able to download the content again, from your 'Download History' accessible from the account management screen on the Xbox..

Since the console is different from the one you used to buy it [or redeem the code] you will need to log into Xbox Live to access it.

This is due to Microsofts DRM

meganoob_89
07-24-2010, 12:28 PM
sorry , i got to the end of the game, i made a restart of my computer and i lost all saved games, can you help me plz with this problem ?

Black_Widow9
07-24-2010, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by meganoob_89:
sorry , i got to the end of the game, i made a restart of my computer and i lost all saved games, can you help me plz with this problem ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your saves should be stored online. Please contact Ubisoft Support, the link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

meganoob_89
07-24-2010, 02:52 PM
sorry , my englishe isn't perfect and because i don't know where should i go at this web site
can tell me the way or give me plz a link

meganoob_89
07-24-2010, 03:07 PM
if you mean http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cg...!!&p_li=&p_topview=1 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=13335&p_created=1268072728&p_sid=1FdyiK5k&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9NDQsNDQmcF9wcm9kcz0wJnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0 mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ub CZwX3BhZ2U9MiZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PUFzc2Fzc2luJ3MgQ3J lZWQgMg!!&p_li=&p_topview=1) then it doesn't help ...
i was paniked and not specially i made new save and may be this new save deleted my old ... but i don't know why my first save lost ...
heeeeeelp

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
The data should be usable on any console, assuming you have permission to use it.. [being signed into Xbox live]

If it's still not working, you should sign in with your account, on the 'new' Xbox - you should be able to download the content again, from your 'Download History' accessible from the account management screen on the Xbox..

Since the console is different from the one you used to buy it [or redeem the code] you will need to log into Xbox Live to access it.

This is due to Microsofts DRM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thanks ill try it out.

masterfenix2009
07-24-2010, 05:21 PM
it works

Mr_Shade
07-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Glad I could be of help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

masterfenix2009
07-25-2010, 03:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Glad I could be of help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thanks