PDA

View Full Version : When, if, maybe - please - closed beta picks?

sticmatic
01-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Praying to the old gods and the new

Hey there! Have the closed-beta participants already received their invitations? I'm curious if I got picked. :confused: Building in 1602 was my after-school routine for at least a year, so ... :rolleyes:

cheers

UbiCosmos
01-13-2019, 01:16 AM
Hey there sticmatic,

Welcome to the forums! The invitations have not been sent out quite yet. Closed beta starts January 31st. :o Are you signed up for Anno Union (https://www.anno-union.com/en/)?

sticmatic
01-13-2019, 05:50 PM
Hey there sticmatic,
Hello and thanks for the welcome and fast answer.

The invitations have not been sent out quite yet. Closed beta starts January 31st.
Oh, good, so, there is stil hope :nonchalance:

Are you signed up for Anno Union?
Yes, I'm signed up for the beta via Anno Union. I think it has been a few months, now, even, that I did it.

Considering myself almost an Anno veteran (*bragging*), it would be an even greater pleasure to help provide testing, feedback, etcl fo bugfixing and anything needed to bring Anno to the next level. Now, that I have viable hardware, even more....

Cheers

UbiCosmos
01-14-2019, 12:21 AM
Hello and thanks for the welcome and fast answer.

Oh, good, so, there is stil hope :nonchalance:

Yes, I'm signed up for the beta via Anno Union. I think it has been a few months, now, even, that I did it.

Considering myself almost an Anno veteran (*bragging*), it would be an even greater pleasure to help provide testing, feedback, etcl fo bugfixing and anything needed to bring Anno to the next level. Now, that I have viable hardware, even more....

Cheers

Awesome, thank you for being such a passionate Anno fan! :o I wish the best of luck to you for getting picked! :)