PDA

View Full Version : why it ubiosft locked my post for only saying eruope?

Melikethegames
01-11-2019, 12:11 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1980581-warlord-got-buff-counter-attack/page2

im have question im was not racist im was saying only im was from europe and compete ubiosft lock my post for it rason? im not understad

his ask me /// I can't tell if English isnt your first language, if you're a troll, or if there's something wrong with you

and im was ask him /// im can tell you why im so bad eng im from europe

and ubiosft unlock my post for im only saying europe what point with it for say only europe

europe its not racist to say it

rottmeister
01-11-2019, 01:54 PM
It's probably due to some of us going off topic.
We joked around the response you gave (saying that your English is bad because you live in Europe) while being proud Europeans.
We didn't respond to the reason the thread was made and I apologize for being involved.

I don't know what that last guy's problem was calling everyone 'racist idiots'.

Your other thread on Warlord (Warlord need buff counter attack) is still open so I'd suggest going further with that thread.

Not sure why this one got closed so quickly, there was another thread on "Wu Lin hate Samurai" or something and it immediately went off topic only to get closed like a week or so later.

Inzzane_79
01-11-2019, 03:07 PM
Hmmm, the moderator who closed it posted why:

Hey so, I'm gonna lock this thread cause it's clearly gotten off topic. In the future, please be mindful to be respectful and constructive (and on topic) when commenting in the forums.

Sidenote: You even said in a Topic you want to get banned by using the N word. Why are you surprised your Topics get closed?

Melikethegames
01-11-2019, 05:45 PM
It's probably due to some of us going off topic.
We joked around the response you gave (saying that your English is bad because you live in Europe) while being proud Europeans.
We didn't respond to the reason the thread was made and I apologize for being involved.

I don't know what that last guy's problem was calling everyone 'racist idiots'.

Your other thread on Warlord (Warlord need buff counter attack) is still open so I'd suggest going further with that thread.

Not sure why this one got closed so quickly, there was another thread on "Wu Lin hate Samurai" or something and it immediately went off topic only to get closed like a week or so later.

Wu lin hate samurai couse rason pepsi DIO who show the China angry face

Tundra 793
01-11-2019, 05:47 PM
Could you try writing in your native tongue, because surely Google Translate cannot make that more illegible.

Goat_of_Vermund
01-11-2019, 06:36 PM
I don't know why, eruope is a beatufil place.

PepsiBeastin
01-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Wu lin hate samurai couse rason pepsi DIO who show the China angry face

https://i.imgflip.com/2buyja.jpg

rottmeister
01-11-2019, 06:49 PM
^ that's art right there,

absolutely

G O R G E O U S

:p

UbiInsulin
01-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Discussing moderator action is something that should be done via private message with the mod in question. Flowessence's reason for closing that thread was clearly listed in his post. It had nothing to do with you and was about the responses your thread received, which immediately became troll-y and off-topic.

Anyhow, speaking of closed threads...