PDA

View Full Version : Camera movement during timed jump sequences

rknall
11-26-2009, 09:09 AM
The one thing that bother me beyond anything else (luckily I had a second controller at hand), was the fact, that during the timed jump sequences in the assassin's tombs, the camera always focussed on the timer.

This lead to the fact, that Ezio jumped in the wrong direction most of the time. Especially the tomb of his ancestors in Monteriggione was horrible to that. Really small counters + stupid camera + idiotic jump sequences. Broke one of my controllers during this sequence.

Please Ubisoft, just introduce an option to turn this feature off, would be greatly appreciated.

rknall
11-26-2009, 09:09 AM
The one thing that bother me beyond anything else (luckily I had a second controller at hand), was the fact, that during the timed jump sequences in the assassin's tombs, the camera always focussed on the timer.

This lead to the fact, that Ezio jumped in the wrong direction most of the time. Especially the tomb of his ancestors in Monteriggione was horrible to that. Really small counters + stupid camera + idiotic jump sequences. Broke one of my controllers during this sequence.

Please Ubisoft, just introduce an option to turn this feature off, would be greatly appreciated.

HeadshotHonchoH
11-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Same, it kept turning the camera and i missed so many jumps

Crash_Plague
11-26-2009, 04:36 PM
haha yeah, at first I was just thinking that it was a really stupid way of giving you a better view of the path you need to take, but near the end I was convinced Ubisoft put it in there to make us fail!!
xD

Yea, it was really tricky at times. I found that the amount of time you're given if WAY more than you need, so you just need to take it carefully and relatively slow, without rushing too much.

rknall
11-27-2009, 02:36 AM
The only place, where the amount of time that is given is really short, is the ancestors tomb. But beside that I agree, after you are finally able manage the jumps correctly, it is fairly easy.