PDA

View Full Version : CoJ: BiB Demo cancelled?

Doc.Canis
06-25-2009, 10:38 AM
I have seen several ads stating that PSN and XBL will get a coj demo. But the game release is next week and there is no demo today... what the hell UBI?

Doc.Canis
06-25-2009, 10:38 AM
I have seen several ads stating that PSN and XBL will get a coj demo. But the game release is next week and there is no demo today... what the hell UBI?

laidant
06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
well rumors sed tht it wud be out 1-2 weeks before the release in Europe and we still got another day until its 1 week

Doc.Canis
06-26-2009, 04:00 AM
No we don't really, because the PSN store won't update until thursday.

Usually games who give you a demo AFTER release are pure crap.

Is CoJ pure crap UBI? Or do we get a demo?

trimi_dogg
06-26-2009, 07:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doc.Canis:
No we don't really, because the PSN store won't update until thursday.

Usually games who give you a demo AFTER release are pure crap.

Is CoJ pure crap UBI? Or do we get a demo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree with you Demo sometimes is released on same date with game release so you can try the game if your PC can run it or you can play a little bit so if you don't like it you don't have to buy it
So it's all normal if they release the Demo on same date but it will be great if they release it before for me dosnt matter any more i order the game i will get game copy 01.07 (that's what they say) so i will wait 4 days

FarCry2fan2008
06-26-2009, 01:01 PM
I hope its not cancelled,because it would be awesome if we could test it first.

bossgame
06-26-2009, 03:21 PM
There is a big problem whit all this some players wont buy game if they dont try it 1 .

I think it is bether to give us demo 1 to try it maybe we wont like it !!!!!

trimi_dogg
06-26-2009, 06:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bossgame:
There is a big problem whit all this some players wont buy game if they dont try it 1 .

I think it is "bether" to give us demo 1 to try it maybe we wont like it !!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
for my opinion just let us try the server , DEMO is for those player who want's to play 4 free and for those hackers who want's to hack that **** so just remove the demo & release the game

Doc.Canis
06-28-2009, 01:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trimi_dogg:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bossgame:

I think it is "bether" to give us demo 1 to try it maybe we wont like it !!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
for my opinion just let us try the server , DEMO is for those player who want's to play 4 free and for those hackers who want's to hack that **** so just remove the demo & release the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hackers? You must be talking about the PC. As far as I know they only promised a demo for PS3 and x360.

trimi_dogg
06-28-2009, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...

Hackers? You must be talking about the PC. As far as I know they only promised a demo for PS3 and x360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

why you act like a dummy when you already know what am talking about ?

Doc.Canis
06-28-2009, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doc.Canis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trimi_dogg:

for my opinion just let us try the server , DEMO is for those player who want's to play 4 free and for those hackers who want's to hack that **** so just remove the demo & release the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hackers? You must be talking about the PC. As far as I know they only promised a demo for PS3 and x360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wasn't a real question you know... but when you come here with a silly pre-teen attitude you have to expect some flak.

bossgame
06-28-2009, 03:57 PM
They sad they are making demo for Pc 2

Nevada-Smith
06-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I know many friends who wait to play a demo before they decide to buy the game.

A demo can greatly increase sales.

Doc.Canis
06-28-2009, 04:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nevada-Smith:
I know many friends who wait to play a demo before they decide to buy the game.

A demo can greatly increase sales. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, if the game is solid, then a demo can really make a sleeper hit take off whereas a game like CoD: WaW got great sales despite being a piece of crap.

They should release a game demo with a bit of single player and then the best map for online play...

trimi_dogg
06-28-2009, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..
They should release a game demo with a bit of single player and then the best map for online play... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should Release the game for free http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif so you don't have to buy it maybe they will so wait for it

Doc.Canis
06-28-2009, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">..
They should release a game demo with a bit of single player and then the best map for online play... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should Release the game for free http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif so you don't have to buy it maybe they will so wait for it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A rock shouldn't try to fly... better luck next time.

Ubi.Vigil
06-30-2009, 08:53 AM
Sorry for the late confirmation on this guys. The latest I've heard is that the demo has indeed slipped. While we don't yet have a date for it, it will be released after the game launch (the game is out this week in most countries).