PDA

View Full Version : Strong Closer Not Unlocking

SnowSHOWERS
11-22-2010, 09:10 AM
So it has happened three times for me know when I start an assassination with 1 sec left in the game but the animation doesn't complete but I still receive the points and take the lead and win but the achievement doesn't work. Was wondering if others have had this trouble.

SnowSHOWERS
11-22-2010, 09:10 AM
So it has happened three times for me know when I start an assassination with 1 sec left in the game but the animation doesn't complete but I still receive the points and take the lead and win but the achievement doesn't work. Was wondering if others have had this trouble.

luth411
11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
I only had this scenario happen once for me, but I did not see the achievement either.

Munktor
11-22-2010, 09:18 AM
I just unlocked it last night actually.

In the same match I got the "lead by example" and "strong closer" achievement.

I'm not a trophy-collector type so I rarely bother with trying to get any of them. I just try and play my best and am pleasantly surprised when I do get one =)

Zero5710
02-03-2011, 08:11 PM
I've been trying for this achievement and should of had it 4 times now and still no achievement. 1st time on wanted with 5 sec left. 2nd time on manhunt with 9 sec left. 3rd time on manhunt with 7 sec left. 4th time with 8 sec left on alliance. Startin to believe this achievement doesnt exist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SnowSHOWERS:
So it has happened three times for me know when I start an assassination with 1 sec left in the game but the animation doesn't complete but I still receive the points and take the lead and win but the achievement doesn't work. Was wondering if others have had this trouble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

xCr0wnedNorris
02-03-2011, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zero5710:
I've been trying for this achievement and should of had it 4 times now and still no achievement. 1st time on wanted with 5 sec left. 2nd time on manhunt with 9 sec left. 3rd time on manhunt with 7 sec left. 4th time with 8 sec left on alliance. Startin to believe this achievement doesnt exist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SnowSHOWERS:
So it has happened three times for me know when I start an assassination with 1 sec left in the game but the animation doesn't complete but I still receive the points and take the lead and win but the achievement doesn't work. Was wondering if others have had this trouble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the Forums for both of you! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ABXantos
02-03-2011, 08:19 PM
If you tied for 1st place you won't get it.

Zero5710
02-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Didn't tie for first place. All 4 times i took the lead with at least 200 points or more.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by A.B.Xantos:
If you tied for 1st place you won't get it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cptn_k
02-04-2011, 01:47 AM
I did get several of these a while ago, but haven't seen my stats change on this recently, even though I know I've done what's needed.

I only play ranked manhunt now, and maybe got them playing player matches perviously (not sure), so may be something to try?

LastSeraph
02-04-2011, 02:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zero5710:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure to get it in a team game, you personally (not your team) need to move into 1st as an individual in the last 10 seconds.

When I got it, my team in alliance was actually winning, but I got the last kill and moved ahead of my teammate in individual points (as opposed to our combined scores for the total team points) total and it unlocked.

...hope that makes sense.

Serrachio
02-04-2011, 02:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LastSeraph:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure to get it in a team game, you personally (not your team) need to move into 1st as an individual in the last 10 seconds.

When I got it, my team in alliance was actually winning, but I got the last kill and moved ahead of my teammate in individual points (as opposed to our combined scores for the total team points) total and it unlocked.

...hope that makes sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He would have still gotten it, he mentioned Wanted with 5 seconds remaining.

MrGerbz
02-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I got this in a really strange fashion. In the last 3 seconds, I managed to become first, match ends and I get the achievement. But apparently the guy I just took 1st place from, was in 1st, because he had a stun at the last possible moment...

So even though I was second, I still got it :/ Not that I mind though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif