PDA

View Full Version : Ok....seriously, paying for this dc?

CluCluxClam
11-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Ok, the downloadable content that I've viewed (but yet to purchase) seems like it should be free, and should have been in the game. To me it seems like a way of exploiting fans of the game. Come on, we paid $60 for this game guys...the least we can get is more than 5 outfits which in my opinion most of those look pretty tacky and lame. Please just give us some more outfits...without paying. This game is gonna make you guys bank Ubisoft, and the last one did too, so I don't appreciate having to pay for something that has little value (granted it's 20 g, but still, why should I pay for something that should have been in this in the first place). This isn't like...Halo Wars bad, but come on. The first game broke record sales if I recall. So seriously, can you cut us some slack? This is a recession isn't it? And I doubt money's tight for you guys, the gaming industry has BOOMED after all, and nobody can deny that. Does anyone agree or disagree with me here?

CluCluxClam
11-22-2009, 05:03 PM
Ok, the downloadable content that I've viewed (but yet to purchase) seems like it should be free, and should have been in the game. To me it seems like a way of exploiting fans of the game. Come on, we paid $60 for this game guys...the least we can get is more than 5 outfits which in my opinion most of those look pretty tacky and lame. Please just give us some more outfits...without paying. This game is gonna make you guys bank Ubisoft, and the last one did too, so I don't appreciate having to pay for something that has little value (granted it's 20 g, but still, why should I pay for something that should have been in this in the first place). This isn't like...Halo Wars bad, but come on. The first game broke record sales if I recall. So seriously, can you cut us some slack? This is a recession isn't it? And I doubt money's tight for you guys, the gaming industry has BOOMED after all, and nobody can deny that. Does anyone agree or disagree with me here?

smallvillefan27
11-22-2009, 05:04 PM
more bad new, i found out the hard way i dont think you can use them in game they are only outfits for your avatar

deadlylemon1991
11-22-2009, 05:09 PM
yeah i agree all of the content should of been in the game, just if they gave the black edition another memory block or somthing with the other content on, it kinda sux really if u didnt get a black edition

CluCluxClam
11-22-2009, 05:10 PM
When I mean outfits, I mean dying your clothes. They made five dyes...really? That's the only colors they give us? How bout some blue? lol

deadlylemon1991
11-22-2009, 05:13 PM
isnt there different dyes in the different cities?? thts what i thought anyway

RuYi89
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deadlylemon1991:
isnt there different dyes in the different cities?? thts what i thought anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's true.

CluCluxClam
11-22-2009, 05:14 PM
That's what I thought at first, but it turns out there are only five throughout the entire game...sad panda.

deadlylemon1991
11-22-2009, 05:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CluCluxClam:
That's what I thought at first, but it turns out there are only five throughout the entire game...sad panda. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

have u completed the game? if not it could be why i think i have seen a blue 1 in a vid somewhere, sorry cnt help u anymore thn tht still aint got my game yet

AltairEagleEzio
11-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Um, there are four colours for each city. As there as there are 4 areas (Villa has Tuscany's colours), there are 16 colours of dye in total, plus the Assassin White and the Master Assassin colours.

CluCluxClam
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Aha, I am mistaken, my apologies. I realized that the Tuscan city and the Villa have the same dyes, bad assumption on my part. A lot of them do look the same though.

deadlylemon1991
11-22-2009, 05:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
Um, there are four colours for each city. As there as there are 4 areas (Villa has Tuscany's colours), there are 16 colours of dye in total, plus the Assassin White and the Master Assassin colours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought so...