PDA

View Full Version : I rather take the 15min penalty than fighting 2 centurions or any 2 of the same again

Inzzane_79
01-07-2019, 09:36 AM
What a freaking pain!!!! You parry the first and the second jumps into your back, you dodge one and the other had already charged their heavy so you get stabbed in the back. Block one move and get kicked in the side. Those annoying voice lines for 20min+........

Next time I see 2 centurions on the other Team or any 2 of the same character Im gonna take the 15min Penalty instead of a 20min frustration match.

Sorry, that had to leave my system

Vakris_One
01-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Yeah but the guy who did his voice is a really cool dude.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6mBf7G1IU

:)

MrB3NX
01-07-2019, 11:19 AM
i don't see a problem

instead of quitting how about you adapt like a man ?

Baggin_
01-07-2019, 03:00 PM
What a freaking pain!!!! You parry the first and the second jumps into your back, you dodge one and the other had already charged their heavy so you get stabbed in the back. Block one move and get kicked in the side. Those annoying voice lines for 20min+........

Next time I see 2 centurions on the other Team or any 2 of the same character Im gonna take the 15min Penalty instead of a 20min frustration match.

Sorry, that had to leave my system

I've been saying the game needs single pick for a long time now. Two of any characters is annoying I agree. When you've got 3 Raiders running around shoulder charging everyone it really doesn't make for a good time. I don't understand people who think this isn't a problem and should just adapt.

Although I don't think quitting is the solution, however there's the 30 second grace period for that purpose. That way you don't have to eat the penalty.

Holterino
01-07-2019, 03:02 PM
The good news is you can leave within the first 30 seconds with no penalty.

MrB3NX
01-07-2019, 03:14 PM
I've been saying the game needs single pick for a long time now. Two of any characters is annoying I agree. When you've got 3 Raiders running around shoulder charging everyone it really doesn't make for a good time. I don't understand people who think this isn't a problem and should just adapt.

Although I don't think quitting is the solution, however there's the 30 second grace period for that purpose. That way you don't have to eat the penalty.

single selection will ruin the game .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Rocksteady is a nice feat against centurions.

OhHowSheGoingEh
01-07-2019, 11:49 PM
single selection will ruin the game .

Single selection will make the game less cancerous than what it already is.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-08-2019, 01:40 AM
Single selection will make the game less cancerous than what it already is.
I agree.
Side note: they could go even further and make a one class only pick or rate the characters by tier level (and fear level) and make up a point system so that the teams are always balanced as perfect as they can like in Warhammer.

EvoX.
01-08-2019, 04:41 AM
Yeah but the guy who did his voice is a really cool dude.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6mBf7G1IU

:)

So this is the man behind my beloved Centurion. I hope he's aware of the contribution to the world he has made.