PDA

View Full Version : Announcement The Division Shield #11: Marshal Live Now

UbiAmper
01-02-2019, 06:12 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-us/the-division/the-division-2/news/images/ubi_tctd_shields_challenges_marshal_en_342288.jpg

With ten Shields already released, we are back with number eleven! Today, we are introducing the Marshal Shield!

Marshal inspires the looter-shooter in every Agent, requiring players to collect all Exotic armor and weapons in the game. These items are orange/red in quality in your inventory. If you need a refresher, a full list is available below.

Ferro’s Oxygen Mask
Barrett’s Bulletproof Vest
Shortbow Championship Pads
NinjaBike Messenger Bag
Skulls MC Gloves
Colonel Bliss’s Holster

Bullfrog
Caduceus
Liberator
Warlord
Urban MDR
The House
Midas
Thompson M1928
Tommy Gun
Eir
Hildr
Pakhan
Hungry Hog
Big Alejandro
Historian
Tenebrae
Devil
Heel
Cassidy
Medved
Showstopper
Centurion
Damascus
Golden Rhino

Some Exotics are available at the Terminal’s Special Equipment Vendor, while others can be farmed from the same sources as Classified Gear. Do not forget about Assignments either—Weekly, Underground, and Survival Assignments all award one Exotic Cache per week, per character. If you have already collected these Exotics, Marshal will automatically unlock! If not, get looting, Agents!

MORE ON SHIELDS

Found in the first tab of the Dossier, Division Shields are a group of unique commendations that reward both long term and new players for completing very specific challenges across The Division. Remember to check back in, since an additional Shield will become available every month for you to unlock.

CURRENT SHIELDS

New! Marshal – Acquire all Exotic armor and weapons
Prime – Collect three full Classified gear sets
Fang – Complete every available mission on Legendary difficulty
Rebel – Get to wave 15 in Resistance
Talon – Attain a Commendation score of 3,000
Phoenix – Extract 5 items, survive for 5 hours, and kill 5 Hunters in Survival
Sacred - Complete 10 phases, get to level 10 and kill 10 Hunters in the Underground
Shepherd - Unlock the Base of Operations
Avenger - Eliminate 10 Named bosses in Manhattan, 10 in the Dark Zone, and 10 in West Side Piers
Deadeye - Complete all weekly High Value Targets
Hazard - Clear 25 landmarks in the Dark Zone

THE DIVISION 2 REWARDS
As Agents collect Shields, you will be placed in a tiered system. The more Shields earned in The Division, the higher the tier you reach, the more rewards you will receive in The Division 2. A higher tier grants players more rewards:

Tier 1 - Weapon Skin
Tier 2 - Outfit and Patch
Tier 3 - Emote and Gear Dye
Tier 4 - Taunting Emote and Backpack Trophy

/The Division Dev Team

CornealHook542
01-03-2019, 04:03 PM
That is Not fear for the people that don’t have the seasonpass amps.
Or in myn story a buged weapon. I ASKed the Ubisoft support in the netherlands If They one to help me . But the don’t know how to help me good.
I connected you on twitter with pictures and video .

CornealHook542
01-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Sorry I mean fair . Sorry for my bad english

TAP-Betrayer1
01-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Sometimes it's nice to read it not only copy paste it.

"while others can be farmed from the same sources as Classified Gear (hyperlink Prime Shield)."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hurinzor
01-03-2019, 05:14 PM
you dont need the defiler to complete the shield corneal

Ubi-Johan
01-03-2019, 06:08 PM
You do not need the season pass exclusive Defiler exotic weapon to unlock this shield.

/ Johan

orchunter88
01-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Do all those exotics have to be in stash to get it? Because i have most of them in stash and then i log in with my level 30 Brooklyn character (who has rest of the weapons in her inventory) and get nothing. I kind of want to get it for my "Brooklyn character", because its easy to find exotics for Manhattan characters and its hell of a grind to get anything for the Brooklyn one, because you can ONLY get exotics from field cache over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j_qRFbo0cc&t=361s

You can see what i have, but this video is old and now i have a few more classifieds and exotics sense then :P.