PDA

View Full Version : heroes that need changes

segnor_bandito
01-02-2019, 02:59 AM
so first off i'll say that this post is simply a small thing i'd like to do every once in a while so ubi may take notice of these things, maybe who knows they actually will:

Centurion needs buffs, why you ask? Because he simply cannot do **** agaisn't a proper player with any character that has more utility in his kit than him, now follow me trough this, the kick is one of the slowest openers of the whole game and is fully punisheable by a gb or side heavy for some characters or side light for some other, light attack and grab is basically a useless combo cause it will never land if not on a newbie, his fist is not guaranted by anything aside from a fully charged heavy wich is doable only if the enemy is foolish enough to fall for it or from a wallsplat from gb, also just saying everything he does is punisheable basically lmao aside from non charged heavy (if they didn't block it).

Lawbringer needs buffs, he's a cool hero overall but i think he could be used way better if he didn't have such a boring kit, basically the only thing you can do is feint feint and answer to attack with the push wich can't be even used with the sidestep or front step cause it is so slow, i even beat it with centurion's kick lmao, i did see some good lawbrothers around but even then, they had a lot off struggle vs a centurion lel B/D tier wich i think is a problem.

Warlord is basically the same thing as my dude lawbringer, he could be way better used if he had some more moves to mixup and do stuff, because all i can see him using are headbutts and using the feint the heavy but sometimes don't thingie, while also being punished for headbutting and missing (tough his headbutt is pretty neat not too broken not too bad) boring gameplay overall.

Shaolin, this might not be a popular opinion but i do thing that guy along with jj and nuxia need a small nerf to some things such as his ability to **** everyone completely ovver if played properly, he has deflects,a stance that grants him either a side heavy that if u dodge it's amost full guaranteed a top heavy that deals a ton of dmg tough easy to dodge, a light attack that can block the incoming enemy attack on the same direction and become unblockable to deal some pretty good dmg for a light, or his marvelous kick that has a light guaranteed and a heavy or a swoop that ccome in pretty handy, while also having an absurd speed recovering from a feint and throwing istantly a gb or one of those things the 400 ms lights (and for these 400 ms things, ahem same for the other wu lin) tough they're not that hard to block but they're pretty damn good if you gotta keep em give it to other characters too.

Shugoki, i mean do i need to explain myself here again? Boring gameplay very few moves, these poor guys can only do light headbutt or heavy feints to gb and try to pull of a heavy from a wall splat or most of the time a demon's embrace.

Raider: pretty fun character imo, it's fun to play around his heavy/zone feints along with top stunning light and dodge gb, tough aside from that if someone plays smart and doesn't fall for gb or zone feints it becomes pretty hard for them to deal with problems, considering their zone despite being this giganticc slow move is easily stopped by any gb at its start or an attack of any kind of push while he's doing it, while also being very easy to read thank s to his lack of mixups while having slow lights and heavies.

ARAMOOSHA: boy he's fun as hell to play with, especially when u can get in a C block followed by a kick on the wall or a top heavy, but his light chains is so predictable considering you can't even switch to any side you like to attack but have to follow left top right top left etc.., and his C has such a small window that you need a perfect timing and it's very satisfying to get it but when you just miss it, it's a punish guaranteed and his heavy attacks are pretty nice damage slow speed to confuse and all but some things on him need to be worked on, not much just some things

small corner for hate:
BERSERK: HAVING HYPER ARMOR ON EVERYTHING IS NOT A GOOD BALANCEMENT JOICE

conqueror: he's noice, don't complain about him e.e

orochi: fast boi is fine but he needs some extra stuff imo, seeing them only using these fest lights is annoying, give him something to he can decide to do something else aside from that.

SHAMAN: BITE BITE BITE BITE BITE

feel free to share your toughts down in the comments, flame too, and just so you know im a main centurion and i think his cutscene needs a nerf indeed, but then you gotta buff everything else so he can mop the floor with others with his kit not only the cutscene combo, peace yall.

Inzzane_79
01-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Delete Centurion, all I have to say :P

rottmeister
01-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Shugoki, i mean do i need to explain myself here again? Boring gameplay very few moves, these poor guys can only do light headbutt or heavy feints to gb and try to pull of a heavy from a wall splat or most of the time a demon's embrace.

I agree, let's nerf Shugoki... :p

I see you mentioned Nuxia, what would you nerf about her?
Her traps are fairly easy to react to and she has a deflect that isn't guaranteed.
The other thing she's got going for her are the 400ms lights, nerf them and she'll be more useless than pre rework Orochi, at least he has 2 deflects (one of which is completely guaranteed).
Her damage values are fairly basic: heavies and traps are 30, not sure about her lights but I think they do 11-13. Her zone trap does 45, but who even gets trapped in that it's like idk 1000+ms? Her deflect does 40, you might think that's a lot, but doesn't Shinobi have a more damaging deflect that's guaranteed and completely safe when using it against moves with hyperarmor?

I think spammable 400ms lights are not the way to go, but in order to move away from them, Orochi and Nuxia would need a complete rework or else they wouldn't be viable.

rottmeister
01-03-2019, 12:42 PM
SHAMAN: BITE BITE BITE BITE BITE

Also: Shaman needs food to survive. #Shamanlivesmatter #FeedUsYourNeck #It'sJustASmallBite #Don'tHitUsWhenWe'reEating #INeedAHug

The.All.Father
01-03-2019, 01:10 PM

Her traps are fairly easy to react to and she has a deflect that isn't guaranteed.
The other thing she's got going for her are the 400ms lights, nerf them and she'll be more useless than pre rework Orochi, at least he has 2 deflects (one of which is completely guaranteed).
Her damage values are fairly basic: heavies and traps are 30, not sure about her lights but I think they do 11-13. Her zone trap does 45, but who even gets trapped in that it's like idk 1000+ms? Her deflect does 40, you might think that's a lot, but doesn't Shinobi have a more damaging deflect that's guaranteed and completely safe when using it against moves with hyperarmor?

I think spammable 400ms lights are not the way to go, but in order to move away from them, Orochi and Nuxia would need a complete rework or else they wouldn't be viable.

Absolutely nobody should have 400 ms lights. Yesterday i used Shaocancer completely unaware of his moveset. I was able to lightspam the poor guy and win. Orochi is my main, yet i dont play him anymore after rework. I despise him, and every hero who's able to light spam u to death, or bash spam u to death which literally happened to me a 10 minutes ago with conq. In OOS i couldn't do nothing to protect myself, and this canceror was killing me like a poison rat, draining slowly my stamina and health to the very end (god, is there someone who think it is fcking ok?!). I think everything should be balanced around Kensei. This guy is pure example of how well character can be made.

Siegfried-Z
01-03-2019, 01:18 PM
I agree overall except on the Wulins.
While yes JJ need a nerf. Nuxia doesnt.

About Shaolin i'm gonna explain more because i know some really think he is too strong and some dont .

I think shaolin is fine .
Yes he has some Nice tools, a good one can be a hard match.
But it doesn't mean he need a nerf.
I have more problems agaisnt Tiandi than Shaolin on my side.
Once you block top, if you are able to parry his side lights sometimes . . His kit become hard to use.
And even if he enter into qi stance, a player who dont always dodge but read what you're doing can handle it.

Plus, except his 2nd feat, his are not really strong.
His deflect does really low dmg.
He cant chain after his dodge attack.
He doesn't have HA and vis UB mix up since Shaolin cannot anymore came back into qi from that is one of the easiest ub mix up to read in the game.
If he abuse his kick he feed revenge a lot.

I think Shaolin is strong but fine.

The.All.Father
01-03-2019, 01:43 PM

About Shaolin i'm gonna explain more because i know some really think he is too strong and some dont .

Once you block top, if you are able to parry his side lights sometimes . . His kit become hard to use.
And even if he enter into qi stance, a player who dont always dodge but read what you're doing can handle it.

He doesn't have HA and vis UB mix up since Shaolin cannot anymore came back into qi from that is one of the easiest ub mix up to read in the game.

U know what? I don't even wanna talk about nerfing the new ones. We don't have nothing to talk about while we had old ones. Like, how u can add a few clean and nice fruits to the bag in which already are a few fruits with rotten pieces. Guess what will happen with this whole bag... Let the marching fire be a brand new game. To hell with it. I will never accept the terms, when we have OG cast (without rework ofc) that have to perform on master lvl to win with some noob spammers. Now we can talk if Shaolin is godly or just strong pick, but we will all agree that compared to the OG cast without rework it is just unfair that i have to deal with them.

rottmeister
01-03-2019, 02:10 PM

Shaolin is a very strong pick, I don't think he's broken.
I just think some of his damage values are way too high and should be toned down.
I'm speaking of his triple lights, undodgeable dodge heavy (does 30!) and his light after kick (does 20!).
Other than that I think he's completely fine, still getting used to him though.

Siegfried-Z
01-03-2019, 02:22 PM
U know what? I don't even wanna talk about nerfing the new ones. We don't have nothing to talk about while we had old ones. Like, how u can add a few clean and nice fruits to the bag in which already are a few fruits with rotten pieces. Guess what will happen with this whole bag... Let the marching fire be a brand new game. To hell with it. I will never accept the terms, when we have OG cast (without rework ofc) that have to perform on master lvl to win with some noob spammers. Now we can talk if Shaolin is godly or just strong pick, but we will all agree that compared to the OG cast without rework it is just unfair that i have to deal with them.

I understand your point. But from a Studio as big as Ubi, we can expect both old and dlc char having the same love (even if it is kind of utopic).

Shaolin is a very strong pick, I don't think he's broken.
I just think some of his damage values are way too high and should be toned down.
I'm speaking of his triple lights, undodgeable dodge heavy (does 30!) and his light after kick (does 20!).
Other than that I think he's completely fine, still getting used to him though.

I think his dmg are fine. 30 is not something which can be considered as high dmg nowadays when we have char as Warden, HL, Raider or JJ which can easly perform far higher dmg ^^

rottmeister
01-03-2019, 02:54 PM
I understand your point. But from a Studio as big as Ubi, we can expect both old and dlc char having the same love (even if it is kind of utopic).

I think his dmg are fine. 30 is not something which can be considered as high dmg nowadays when we have char as Warden, HL, Raider or JJ which can easly perform far higher dmg ^^

Sure but for a dodge attack it's really high considering it's undodgeable.
You can even feint it (the one from Qi stance).
Idk I just think it's weird that a dodge attack should be as/more damaging than a neutral heavy for some classes (Does Valk still do 25dmg per heavy?).

segnor_bandito
01-03-2019, 05:08 PM
what's the reason for this statement? he's fookin amazing in concept he's just underpowered right now, often times i see people excited to find centurions cause they will either turtle it out or simply are using someone like shaolin/warden/berserk and ground you easy, the only ones who complain about cent are new ppl or ppl with bad reaction time that get grounded by him even tough he sucks overall

segnor_bandito
01-03-2019, 05:11 PM

i feel like orochi is easily reactable and i see no real problem in him, with nuxia i feel way different especially when she follows her kind of stupid combos of heavies and traps with those insanely fast light, even tough her trap is kinda ******** at moments cause it grants you a free hit if you started an attack but still imo she's too fast with those

segnor_bandito
01-03-2019, 05:12 PM

nuxia doesn't need some heavy nerf to make her bad imo just the speed of her lights but aside from that she's ok, shaolin is a complete character, thing that not many heroes can say they are especially my beloved roman boi, and yes jj needs a nerf.

Protos_88
01-03-2019, 06:09 PM
as slow warden i send message to ubi team " you are joke company"

Siegfried-Z
01-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Sure but for a dodge attack it's really high considering it's undodgeable.
You can even feint it (the one from Qi stance).
Idk I just think it's weird that a dodge attack should be as/more damaging than a neutral heavy for some classes (Does Valk still do 25dmg per heavy?).

Yep valk heavy from neutral is even 24 but she isnt a good example as she has the lowest dmg of the game on that.

I would rather fight a Shaolin in duel than face a JJ team in Dominion XD

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
01-03-2019, 09:40 PM
Nubia needs a trap for her jump forward light. In 4v4 she is weak.