PDA

View Full Version : Unable to trim post 1.1b

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 12:15 PM
ummm lol my topic pretty much sums up the problem. Roll and pitch (elevator) trim for all planes including 262, Yak 9 and P-39 cease to operate. Pre patch I had no problems. level stabiliser works fine along as will almost all other keyboard commands, however earlier today I had problem getting the engine start default "i" key to respond and was forced to refly. Can someone give me possible hints as to what the cause may be? I got all the keys mapped in setup and that sort of stuff, the game just doesn't seem to recognise when I press them.

Thanks

MD_FuryFighter

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 12:15 PM
ummm lol my topic pretty much sums up the problem. Roll and pitch (elevator) trim for all planes including 262, Yak 9 and P-39 cease to operate. Pre patch I had no problems. level stabiliser works fine along as will almost all other keyboard commands, however earlier today I had problem getting the engine start default "i" key to respond and was forced to refly. Can someone give me possible hints as to what the cause may be? I got all the keys mapped in setup and that sort of stuff, the game just doesn't seem to recognise when I press them.

Thanks

MD_FuryFighter

XyZspineZyX
08-29-2003, 05:24 AM
After reading the read me file about the patch, seems to me that they are building the patch(es) for current higher end computers, other than what a person had when the game was first released. I maybe wrong. Read the file for yourself and get your on take on it.

XyZspineZyX
08-29-2003, 05:46 AM
have not had unable to trim issues but trim adjustment has changed since patch takes very little for me now maybe try another keyboard is possible? that you need to replace yours?