PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft are you for real?

NinjaRonin85
12-29-2018, 10:04 AM
My psn ran out on Xmas day, had no money to sub, was bored playing elite dangerous, so I thought I'd play some for honor do a bit of pve, every mode I play is filled with level 3 bots and I mean every single one of them, i find it really funny as it really doesn't matter if I win or lose it just wastes time more than anything, yet in pvp where it matters losing a player we get a level 2 bot if we're lucky, wtf are you smoking ubifoft. Wu lin killed this game for me I don't even want to pvp in this game any more so give zero ****s about your reworks or balance changes so good job.

Protos_88
12-29-2018, 05:16 PM
My psn ran out on Xmas day, had no money to sub, was bored playing elite dangerous, so I thought I'd play some for honor do a bit of pve, every mode I play is filled with level 3 bots and I mean every single one of them, i find it really funny as it really doesn't matter if I win or lose it just wastes time more than anything, yet in pvp where it matters losing a player we get a level 2 bot if we're lucky, wtf are you smoking ubifoft. Wu lin killed this game for me I don't even want to pvp in this game any more so give zero ****s about your reworks or balance changes so good job.

just f agree... i hate balance and ppl who doing that. thy f destroy evrything what ppl love in this game

Protos_88
12-29-2018, 05:34 PM
2 years and still f slow character are f worst just becouse **** balance. 1 game where devs do nothong but give new character faster mord ****y loks and say : yah thats loks real , but trust me looks ******ed.

UbiInsulin
12-29-2018, 08:02 PM

AI behavior improvements are something the team is working on, per the 2.03 Patch Notes (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-341589-16/patch-notes-v2030):

LEVEL 3 BOTS

Reduced the success rate of Defensive moves like Block or Parry for Rank 3 bots.

Developer Comment:One of the main topic that impacts the difficulty of Arcade mode in higher difficulties is the Bot Level 3. The team is working on improving their global behavior. The first step delivered here is focused on reducing their defense success rate.

Sorry to hear that facing the level 3 bots has been a drag for you in PvE.

rippeR_91
01-05-2019, 06:44 PM
you realy did bad job with bots, name of the game is for honor and bots are so unhonorable i 4v4 modes they stick together backstabing like crazy etc .Now we are w8sting to much times on oroders because bots are much stronger than they were before.FIX this!!!