PDA

View Full Version : shailon need nerf

Melikethegames
12-27-2018, 10:10 PM
shailon its high wins rate and high pick rate my idea to nerf IQ stance when shailon must success hit enamy to unlock IQ Stance it nerf of enamy block shailon attack light or heavy shailon cant not unlock IQ Stance his IQ Stance going get nerf now shailon need to success hit enamy to unlock IQ stance®

shailon light 400ms with long range it couse need nerf and people know it big annyoing ever with light attack 400 ms with long rang

Apolloassn13
12-27-2018, 11:50 PM
Itís Qi stance bro QI stance... no idea where you got IQ stance from. Other then that I have absolutely no idea what youíre saying or even trying to say

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-28-2018, 02:19 AM
He wants to make qi stance only available upon contact with the enemy and heavies no longer unlock Qi stance mode for the shaolin. And what language do you speak that you misspelled shaolin, melikethegames?

I dislike shaolin's three hit combos which some are guaranteed. Seems specifically designed to cut through passive HA if you ask me. His Qi stance is manageable but his light spam out of Qi is annoying AF. Shaolin is manageable even for a shugoki provided the latency is low enough.

His GB subseptability seems lower than it should be on his counter attacks as well.

Hormly
12-28-2018, 05:17 AM
Someone already nerfed this dudes IQ stance

Melikethegames
12-28-2018, 07:00 AM
Someone already nerfed this dudes IQ stance

how?

Siegfried-Z
12-28-2018, 10:34 AM
how?

He cant came back into qi stance from a feinted UB

UbiInsulin
12-28-2018, 11:45 PM
He cant came back into qi stance from a feinted UB

That was considered a bug fix more than a nerf, I believe. But yes, in 2.03 the team "fixed an issue that allowed the Shaolin to skip the charge up time of entering Qi stance by feinting an Unblockable Top Heavy."

Melikethegames
12-29-2018, 12:19 AM
That was considered a bug fix more than a nerf, I believe. But yes, in 2.03 the team "fixed an issue that allowed the Shaolin to skip the charge up time of entering Qi stance by feinting an Unblockable Top Heavy."

Shaolin IQ stance should be hit success enamy to enter in IQ stance couse it nerf

Goat_of_Vermund
12-29-2018, 08:56 AM
You should develop some skill in understanding IQ stance. Considering your posts, it would really help you.