PDA

View Full Version : of Nuxia trap get buff by ubiosft im going uninstall my game and get so much piss off

Melikethegames
12-27-2018, 02:26 AM
of ubiosft buff nuxia traps im going uninstall the game im got to much piss off im have compete desotry my two keyword by rage and got to much piss off

it why im hate ubiosft

guy im not joke im have destory two keyword

Tundra 793
12-27-2018, 02:37 AM
Just a word of advice for all internet users; If you believe you have an opinion worth sharing, take the time and effort to make it legible.

Vakris_One
12-27-2018, 03:31 AM
Just a word of advice for all internet users; If you believe you have an opinion worth sharing, take the time and effort to make it legible.
But he destroyed his two keywords because of too much piss off. You can't make something legible if too many of your key words have piss off.

Tundra 793
12-27-2018, 03:34 AM
Man, I really gotta try that piss off one of these days, apparently the kids love it.

Vakris_One
12-27-2018, 04:07 AM
People invite me to a bottle of piss off all the time.

Goat_of_Vermund
12-27-2018, 07:38 AM
Goodbye! Spend some of the new extra time with grammar books.

chukblok
12-27-2018, 02:14 PM
But he destroyed his two keywords because of too much piss off. You can't make something legible if too many of your key words have piss off.

I'm serious I'm so piss off uninstall off ps4. I destroy two controllers I'm so too much piss off at Orochi spam. I hate ubi they make me too much piss off

chukblok
12-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Man this guy is growing on me lol

rottmeister
12-27-2018, 02:40 PM
If the game is making you this 'piss off' and made you destroy 2 keyboards, you should maybe consider taking a break from it every now and then.

Relax, lay off the game, come back and practise against the characters you're struggling against, don't just cry nerf because you can't fight them...

No offense but in the last few threads you sounded like a spoiled child that lashes out at Ubi (and forum moderators) for not giving you what you want.

PepsiBeastin
12-27-2018, 03:22 PM
if use conterller then no can break keyword!

rottmeister
12-27-2018, 03:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

Melikethegames
12-27-2018, 09:11 PM
If the game is making you this 'piss off' and made you destroy 2 keyboards, you should maybe consider taking a break from it every now and then.

Relax, lay off the game, come back and practise against the characters you're struggling against, don't just cry nerf because you can't fight them...

No offense but in the last few threads you sounded like a spoiled child that lashes out at Ubi (and forum moderators) for not giving you what you want.

you call me child can you guss how old im? of you think it

Tundra 793
12-27-2018, 09:12 PM
you call me child can you guss how old im? of you think it

Well, he didn't call you a child, but you're still proving his point very well.

Goat_of_Vermund
12-28-2018, 12:39 AM
Honestly, you opened a topic in combat about Nuxia traps, I answered you how to counter them, which is super easy, yet you still opened this nerf cry topic. Just as two or three others today. You are a conqueror main, and while I don't hate him as much as others, it is quite clear for every experienced player that he is still the best duelist hero. Nobody should dominate him, there is nothing he can't counter, you have everything at your disposal. You still can't take losses like an adult and want more when weaker characters like Nuxia beat you.

So, mentally you are a spoiled 8 years old with serious grammar problems, at least according to your topics. Your body's age can be more.

Melikethegames
12-28-2018, 07:20 AM

yea couse my two keyword its break only im have its controll ps4 couse im hope im get to mcuh piss off to destory ps4 control couse now im not have keyword

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-28-2018, 12:08 PM
yea couse my two keyword its break only im have its controll ps4 couse im hope im get to mcuh piss off to destory ps4 control couse now im not have keyword

Yes because if my two keyboards break I only have a controller on ps4 because I'm hoping I get pissed off and destroy my ps4 controller because now I have no keyboard.

What? Is this what you mean? Because it doesn't make sense.

Goat_of_Vermund
12-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Wanting a nuxia nerf as a conqueror main doesn't make sense either.