PDA

View Full Version : Year of the harbinger

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-26-2018, 10:18 AM
Will the new heros be nothing but light spammers? All 4 wu lin revolve around light spam with some gimmicks thrown in there. I'm worried that is what these new heros will be. Or is your balance team going to reinvent the wheel and give us 400ms heavy chains so ever light spammer can get an execution without having to stop his spamming?

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-27-2018, 02:18 PM
The sword and shield one sounds like my kinda character. I hope they don't turn him into spam. At least the shaolins are starting to go away.

chukblok
12-27-2018, 02:21 PM
I have a feeling the next heroes will be more heavy and less light spam. The Viking class has a maul for crying out loud...that does NOT say light spam to me

Herbstlicht
12-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Guess the Wulin are not meant to stay for long after a few more balance tweaks. I mean Tiandi is boring due to ultra short combos. Monk is back to neutral with what feels like every second attack. Nuxia is a little better and JJ feels rather good to play due to his cancels, feints and pressure potential thanks to good ulilization of sifu. So the best thing to happen to those new characters would be very, very large fleshed out movesets with a lot of options and diversity that fluidly chain together.
The worst thing to happen in my opinion would be new conqs. The best thing to happen would be new Kenseis. Just from a gameplay and balance perspective.