PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed II - Visitaziones secret

pugnale-assass
10-19-2011, 03:28 AM
I bought Assassins Brotherhood and decided I needed to buy the part 2 as well. Which I am just working my way through it. I have reached a very difficult area and failing badly. It states I have to run up the wall and press 'A' on the 360 gamepad. I do this and Ezio flies off in the opposit direction from the rod he is suppose to hang off. But, I would expect that, he is kicking off the wall and would not fly at a 45 deg angle. I have to come to the end of my tether with it and hoping that someone has a way of cheating or overcoming this frustrating area! I have watch videos on youtube time and time again. It really has beat me.

pugnale-assass
10-19-2011, 03:28 AM
I bought Assassins Brotherhood and decided I needed to buy the part 2 as well. Which I am just working my way through it. I have reached a very difficult area and failing badly. It states I have to run up the wall and press 'A' on the 360 gamepad. I do this and Ezio flies off in the opposit direction from the rod he is suppose to hang off. But, I would expect that, he is kicking off the wall and would not fly at a 45 deg angle. I have to come to the end of my tether with it and hoping that someone has a way of cheating or overcoming this frustrating area! I have watch videos on youtube time and time again. It really has beat me.

SixKeys
10-19-2011, 07:50 AM
I use a keyboard, so I can't really say much about how this works with a gamepad. The camera angles make this a very frustrating part for PC players in general. If the problem you're describing is the part I'm thinking of though, you're supposed to run up the wall, then point in the direction you want Ezio to jump. On a gamepad I guess that would mean shifting the analog stick instead of pressing A.