PDA

View Full Version : December 19 | Compensation for Server Degradation

Ubi-Alien
12-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Hello Ghosts –

After the launch of Special Operation 3 last week, we know that our console players were impacted by severe server degradation. We understand your frustration and we apologize that we were not able to guarantee consistent access to the new content.

To thank you for your patience as we worked on implementing the compensation, we are giving all console players XP boosters equal to the duration of the server degradation.

PS4
- 4 Short XP Boosters
- 4 Short Ghost War Boosters
Xbox
- 2 Short XP Boosters
- 2 Short Ghost War Boosters

In addition to this, our Year 2 Pass Owners will receive a pack to compensate for any impact to their exclusive access to the new Ghost War classes.
Year 2 Pass Owners can redeem this pack in the Boosters section of the in-game store between 12/19/18 and 01/06/19 @ 11:59 CET / 5:59 PM ET / 2:59 PM PT.

UPDATE*: If you didn't receive the prestige credits, please make sure to visit the Booster Store page again and download the package which will provide you the missing reward.
The package will be on the store until the end of the month.
In case of technical issues, you can contact the Support Team (https://support.ubi.com) in order to investigate further.

This pack will contain:

PS4
- 10,000 Prestige Credits
- 4 Short XP Boosters
Xbox
- 2 Short XP Boosters

Non-Year 2 Pass owners will not be able to redeem the pack and will receive a pop-up error message if they try to redeem. Year 2 Pass owners will receive the same pop-up error message if they try to redeem more than once.

The compensation will be implemented during a maintenance on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, which will occurr today December 19 @13:30 CET / 7:30 AM ET / 4:30 AM PT.
The mainteance will last 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Feel free to follow this thread for the latest updates on the maintenance, Ghosts.

UPDATE: 13:18 UTC - The maintenance has been concluded, thank you for your patience Ghosts!

UPDATE: 12:58 UTC - We are extending the maintenance by 15 minutes. Thank you for your patience, Ghosts.

Presten66724329
12-19-2018, 01:21 PM
Nice thanks for the compensation :D

MurdahDem
12-19-2018, 01:33 PM
How do I get a refund for my year two pass- or are you giving year 3 for free to year 2 pass holders since we got less than 3 percent of what was promised

VoltaRunner
12-19-2018, 01:47 PM
Oh yeah more useless tokens itís great compensation

dougas1
12-19-2018, 02:11 PM
Will the short XP boost stack with an infinite boost? If weíre max level what benefit does the boost have?

MurdahDem
12-19-2018, 02:19 PM
I am no longer surprised at Ubisoft lack of respect for the customer- I often said no one over there plays this game and this is exhibit #273 -This is unadulterated ******** - I would like a refund on my year two pass

NthCrown4826853
12-19-2018, 02:44 PM
Great! thank you.... Love This game anyway....

AI BLUEFOX
12-19-2018, 02:54 PM
Thank-you Ubi-Alien

Ubi-Alien
12-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Will the short XP boost stack with an infinite boost? If we’re max level what benefit does the boost have?

Yes, it stacks :)

NightshadeF117
12-19-2018, 06:52 PM
I am a Year 2 Pass owner, but I believe everyone should get the ten thousand prestige credits. Giving them just two boosters for the junk everyone endured is not acceptable. Shame on you. I'm not demanding free stuff, but a couple of boosters is short-handing the amount of mistakes you made. Do better Ubisoft. You should take in the fact that most players most likely paid a lot of real money that adds more then just $30. So it would be common sense to give non-year two pass owners the same things we get. My respect for you is wearing down.

NightshadeF117
12-19-2018, 08:12 PM

NightshadeF117
12-19-2018, 08:13 PM

dfcDELTA
12-19-2018, 09:13 PM
Thank you!
How about tier 1 boosters? Regular XP boosters do nothing for me at this point since I only play on Tier1 mode, can we have a couple of those boosters please?

Hugo-FOU
12-19-2018, 10:35 PM
Thank you for this. I look forward to opening my crates.

sgtsmithki
12-19-2018, 10:42 PM
Imma season pass owner and thank you but how come non season pass owners donít even get half of those credits

dfcDELTA
12-19-2018, 11:05 PM
Imma season pass owner and thank you but how come non season pass owners don’t even get half of those credits

Agree!! Very valid point!!

DIDJAMOM
12-19-2018, 11:42 PM
Hello Ghosts Ė

After the launch of Special Operation 3 last week, we know that our console players were impacted by severe server degradation. We understand your frustration and we apologize that we were not able to guarantee consistent access to the new content.

To thank you for your patience as we worked on implementing the compensation, we are giving all console players XP boosters equal to the duration of the server degradation.

PS4
- 4 Short XP Boosters
Xbox
- 2 Short XP Boosters

In addition to this, our Year 2 Pass Owners will receive a pack to compensate for any impact to their exclusive access to the new Ghost War classes.
Year 2 Pass Owners can redeem this pack in the Boosters section of the in-game store between 12/19/18 and 01/06/19 @ 11:59 CET / 5:59 PM ET / 2:59 PM PT. This pack will contain:

PS4
- 4 Short XP Boosters
Xbox
- 2 Short XP Boosters

Non-Year 2 Pass owners will not be able to redeem the pack and will receive a pop-up error message if they try to redeem. Year 2 Pass owners will receive the same pop-up error message if they try to redeem more than once.

The compensation will be implemented during a maintenance on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, which will occurr today December 19 @13:30 CET / 7:30 AM ET / 4:30 AM PT.

Feel free to follow this thread for the latest updates on the maintenance, Ghosts.

UPDATE: 13:18 UTC - The maintenance has been concluded, thank you for your patience Ghosts!

UPDATE: 12:58 UTC - We are extending the maintenance by 15 minutes. Thank you for your patience, Ghosts.

Where the hell is my compensation??? I have yr 2 pass and Xbox one.;https://xboxclips.com/DIDJAMOM/screenshots/e9e9ce10-9a97-4c6f-b1a8-ee33bc92a112

DIDJAMOM
12-19-2018, 11:45 PM
ignore my last i found it

GLASSGH0ST
12-20-2018, 12:30 AM
Thank you Ubisoft. I was very frustrated to begin with with the So3 launch issues, and I feel like this is addiqate compensation

GLASSGH0ST
12-20-2018, 01:34 AM
are you attempting to tell us PS4 deserves more? really? why? I paid the same money they did.

I believe the ps4 servers were affected for a longer period than the xbox servers.

CAPPO10
12-21-2018, 08:04 AM
Enough already.....Ubisoft sits there patting each other on the back, pretending like you really care...

All your blah, blah, blah....do you even care about the success of this game? It seems more likely that what you care about it trying to cash in as much as possible while you still can.

You barely do anything to Ghost War which is obviously where the highest replay and continued play value is. Stop spitting out the same regurgitated line of how you "listened to the community"-- our words went in one ear and out the other.

ANSWER ME ONE QUESTION-- how does Ghost War NOT have dedicated servers? I guarantee you most of the people who you "listen" to would tell you how horrible the lag, glitching, and disconnecting is and that they would have much rather seen you create dedicated servers instead of your ridiculous emotes and voice lines. Right, that's what we want to do mid battle-- right bumper and bring up the social options. Let's dance and say one liners--that is much more preferred than addressing the lag and server issues.

What did you really do with this last update? Nothing but add filler with a picture mode and crate crap. Thanks for the two new characters and two new maps which are just renamed versions of burn-out and zinc mine. Clearly you could have provided more characters and maps as opposed to the filler you fluffed the update with.

I'm sure my rant is falling on deaf ears but maybe, just maybe, one of you lazy Ubisoft folk will read this and get inspired to speak up and do something about not having dedicated servers and the lack of PvP content you release.

Unfortunately, the only logical conclusion is that you don't care about your product and will continue to pedal trash and drive this glorious game into the ground because that has been your goal all along--To make as much money while you can and on to the next game. Who needs dedicated servers anyway, they can just lag out of games and continue to get abandoned match penalties while you Ubisoft clowns sit around kissing each other's behinds, talking about what a great job you did listening to your fans while , really, you just provided us with the bare minimum.

Get your act together Ubisoft Paris.

DesertDog1178
12-21-2018, 11:01 PM
How do I get a refund for my year two pass- or are you giving year 3 for free to year 2 pass holders since we got less than 3 percent of what was promised

What was all of the stuff that was promised and what wasn't delivered? I am not defending, I am just inquiring.

IbizaPocholo
12-22-2018, 02:18 AM
I have the Year 2 Pass on the xbox one and didn't receive the compensation with the 10:000 credits and don't have the message in the store for claim the free pack. What is going on?

Th3D00mSl4y3r
12-22-2018, 06:32 AM
Same issue as IbizaPocholo. I didn't get the 10,000 Credits and i also have the Year 2 Pass on Xbox

Halcyon Creed
12-22-2018, 08:47 AM
I didn't see any compensation pack in the booster section...

PS4 Y2 Pass holder that was effected by the downed servers for nearly 48 hours here.

amb0805
12-22-2018, 10:08 PM
Same here. PS4 Y2 pass holder and Iím not seeing anything that remotely resembles what they are talking about.

SgtDobbo
12-23-2018, 10:56 AM
Totally agree. You should be prosecuted fkr false representation. Give us our money back.

HollowMean66610
12-24-2018, 02:53 AM
Same here. XB1 Y2 pass holder and I don't see any compensation pack in the booster section????

AKSHades
12-24-2018, 10:27 PM
I am a year 2 pass holder and have not been able to access my 10,000 prestige credits. Iíve checked the store and Iíve tried checking the booster page, however still no 10k prestige credits. I got the 4 boosters but no credits, please help.

crowlecj
12-24-2018, 11:30 PM
I am on xbox and also not seeing anything like this in the booster section. please clarify

IbizaPocholo
12-27-2018, 03:48 AM
All of you with the same problem like i have with the 10.000 credits on the xbox one with the year 2 pass open a ticket to the ubisoft support.

I hope this can help to the problem.

Johnnyr45
12-28-2018, 08:34 PM
I have no option for the s2 passholders compensation any one have any suggestions?

VirtualRain.
01-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Iím on PS4 and have the Year 2 Pass but canít see anything anywhere in the store to claim the 10000 credits. Is this also bugged or am I missing something?!

AKSHades
01-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Hello Ghosts Ė

PS4
- 4 Short XP Boosters
Xbox
- 2 Short XP Boosters

Year 2 Pass Owners can redeem this pack in the Boosters section of the in-game store between 12/19/18 and 01/06/19 @ 11:59 CET / 5:59 PM ET / 2:59 PM PT. This pack will contain:

PS4
- 4 Short XP Boosters
Xbox
- 2 Short XP Boosters

Where is the 10,000 prestige credits? I found the boosters but not credits. Here it is the 3rd of January and you still havenít even referenced the comments in the last week. Could someone please let me know why Iím not getting compensated as a year 1 and year 2 ghost war pass holder? It says in this post that the pack will be available until 1/6/19 so youíve got 3 days to figure out what happened.

FerroMortem
01-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Also on Xbox with the Y2 pass don't see any credits :rolleyes:

FerroMortem
01-04-2019, 12:25 AM
ignore my last i found it

Where you find it?

VirtualRain.
01-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Ubisoft...WTF is going on with this reward pack not appearing for many of us Year 2 pass holders?! Fix this! Time is running out.

LtGenOneill
01-06-2019, 12:39 PM
UbiSupport can you please address this issue? An extension on the timeframe for Compensation and the ability to actually Access and Redeem, naturally would both be greatly appreciated.

Ubi-Alien
01-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Hello everyone and sorry for the late reply.

If you're a Y2 Pass owner on console and you weren't able to redeem all the content of the compensation pack, please reach out to the Support Team site (https://support.ubi.com) or in the Technical Support Forums (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1549-Technical-Support).

Thank you for your cooperation.

AKSHades
01-07-2019, 07:49 PM

If you're a Y2 Pass owner on console and you weren't able to redeem all the content of the compensation pack, please reach out to the Support Team site (https://support.ubi.com) or in the Technical Support Forums (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1549-Technical-Support).

With all due respect, this is just you passing the buck, the tech support page is worthless cause no one can start a new thread on it and the Ubisoft support thing just has searchable options. Call me lazy but this isn’t the right way to handle this situation. Just have the team fix the issue instead of give us the “run around”. Or just do what seems to be the norm, and keep doing nothing.

VirtualRain.
01-07-2019, 08:25 PM

I have had a support ticket open for almost a week now... supplied all proof of purchase info of the Year 2 Pass, and I've got no resolution as of yet. What is taking so long?

Ubi-Alien
01-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on the issue, for those players who didn't get their 10.000 prestige credits.
The team is actually investigating, so I will share more info with you.
In the meanwhile, I encourage you to open a ticket to the Support (https://support.ubi.com), thank you for your patience!

VirtualRain.
01-11-2019, 09:05 PM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you an update on the issue, for those players who didn't get their 10.000 prestige credits.
The team is actually investigating, so I will share more info with you.
In the meanwhile, I encourage you to open a ticket to the Support (https://support.ubi.com), thank you for your patience!

Any idea what's taking so long? And also any ETA for a resolution? My case has been open for 10 days now.

HollowMean66610
01-15-2019, 08:21 AM
KhyuseinAY @Ubisoft Support wrote: 14/01/2019 @ 10:25
Hello HollowMean66610,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

I see the situation you are in. In order to proceed the investigation of the missing compensation we will need also your help.

First, I would advise you to follow connectivity trouble shooting steps from the link below:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025879/Connectivity-issues-in-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-on-Xbox-One/

Please make sure you set a static IP for your system:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025612/Setting-up-a-static-IP-address-for-Xbox-One

After all the steps from the troubleshooting are complete, please, provide us with the following information, in order to investigate further:

1. Screenshot of the forwarded ports. Here you can see more detail about that:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025479/How-to-set-up-port-forwarding

2. Screenshot of the DMZ settings of the console.

3. Proof of Purchase for SP Y2. That will be an image of the order from the Microsoft website on the order history page, desktop version of the website.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000034693/Providing-Proof-of-Purchase/

4. Image of the error.

5. Image showing that SP Y2 is installed.

Please, bare in mind, that all the images provided should be in full screen, uncropped and unedited:

PC
1. Make sure that the requested information is on your screen and not obstructed by another window.
2. Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) button on your keyboard.
3. Press the Windows Key + R.
4. In the Run window, type mspaint and click OK.
5. In Paint, paste your screenshot by pressing Ctrl + V.
6. Save your screenshot as a .jpg image.

XBox One

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots

Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have more questions.

Kind regards,
Khyusein
Ubisoft Support

Reply from ubisoft above..... Are you serious..... I don't know about anyone else but this is a joke.
Ubisoft you sure make it easy to take my money when purchasing at online store..... Different story when compensation due!!!!
Very Dissapointed paying customer here Ubisoft!!!!!!

MurdahDem
01-15-2019, 06:56 PM
I am a Year 2 Pass owner, but I believe everyone should get the ten thousand prestige credits. Giving them just two boosters for the junk everyone endured is not acceptable. Shame on you. I'm not demanding free stuff, but a couple of boosters is short-handing the amount of mistakes you made. Do better Ubisoft. You should take in the fact that most players most likely paid a lot of real money that adds more then just $30. So it would be common sense to give non-year two pass owners the same things we get. My respect for you is wearing down.

well said!

IbizaPocholo
01-16-2019, 12:23 PM
Finally my problem is solved. Thanks for the support.

Ubi-Alien
01-17-2019, 02:21 PM
Hello again everyone,

I have another update regarding all those Year 2 pass players on console who were not able to receive the prestige credits: head to the booster section of the in-game store, you should be able to find the package and you should be able to redeem those prestige points.

The package will be on the store until the end of the month :)

If this is still not the case, you can contact the Support Team (https://support.ubi.com) in order to investigate further.

HollowMean66610
01-18-2019, 06:43 AM
Thanks ubisoft, compensation pack received through above method.. ...glad to see you got it all sorted... Much appreciated without all the hassle.
Hopefully you can sort a little something for not only y2 pass holders as I'm sure others have financially supported through other various purchases..... I'm thinking give a little & received a lot.....

VirtualRain.
01-20-2019, 07:42 PM
Yes. Thanks. Got it.

TonyErMafia
02-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Apoyo totalmente que los que hemos comprado el aŮo 2 se nos reembolse o se nos de los componentes del aŮo 3.