PDA

View Full Version : Ubi, just dont!

Psykhozis
12-18-2018, 12:10 AM
don t you even dare to cut off the support for this game! is one of the best pvp games ever made, dont stop with it. how about making and up-to-date edition, huh?

Inzzane_79
12-18-2018, 08:45 AM
Who said something about cutting of the support of this game?

Stop crying about something that isnīt even happening

MatsumotoXIII
12-18-2018, 11:04 AM
I know what do you mean, but UBI have best strategy ever ... make patch 1x per 6 months :D Who care about bugs and unbalancing in MMO PvP game :D

SangLong524
12-18-2018, 11:20 AM
I hear AC multiplayers are still running. Player base may be mostly dead but they still function. I dont see why For Honor would not be supported anymore. Dont be a dramatic, Oh Pee.

rottmeister
12-18-2018, 12:01 PM
I think a lot of people are freaking out because of the "complete edition" making it seem like no content (as in new heroes) will come afterwards. I hope this isn't the case but we'll know in a year from now.

Herbstlicht
12-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Year 3 might be the last, it might not be. One thing for sure: new content additions do seem to slow down. However, what do we want? How fast do we wan't it? For now, people would love faster reworks and at least one new breach map. After heroes are announced, everyone will want his favorite one like NOW. Seems normal. Now lets just add in Wulin faction as a real faction and make faction war worth it - now we really got something. If we just continue a possible year 4 with another 4 heroes, that already would be plenty. New maps and maybe new atmosphere and weather I take for granted with each season though. So do I take new gear, new armors - real new ones - and this standart cosmetic stuff.

Now something that I actually fear: with the wulin becoming a faction and not getting the same amount of heroes, we might have a real underdog. I mean people might hate the chinese. Some from a specific area maybe even for political reasons due to lacking education. Some just because they felt op or jj is bad to play against. But in the grand sheme of things, with a game we hope to be as balanced as possible, that is something that really strikes me. And the likelyhood of the wulin not getting their missing 2 heroes seems very high indeed.

Thus, I personally conclude there are no year 4 plans as of right now. At least not serious ones. There is no more glaring and obvious imbalance then 7vs7vs7vs5. If Ubi had the ressources to come up with 2 additional chinese - or persian, or mongolian etc - warriors - they would have done so. Guess they don't.

Anyway, I think it is not too bad actually. 3 years of For Honor. Thats plenty.

Illyrian_King
12-18-2018, 07:25 PM
I think a lot of people are freaking out because of the "complete edition" making it seem like no content (as in new heroes) will come afterwards. I hope this isn't the case but we'll know in a year from now.

^this