PDA

View Full Version : Fist Fighting Question.

TooLazy4Name
11-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Yo. im a avid fist figher in AC2, but im running into some things i need answered. first of all, attacks from behind. with any weapon, it works perfectly, you instantly kill them by mashing their head in (mace) stabbing them through (sword) slitting their throat (dagger) or stabbing their shoulders (hidden blade) but, so far, i can only do the back attack with fist if the enemies HP is low enough. even on the EXTREMELY easy guards. also i dont understand why when i throw sand in their eyes, i can only finish off low guards. second: i can time my attacks perfectly, but half the time i cant do the combo kill. it just wont work. any fist proffessionals out there who can help me with this?

TooLazy4Name
11-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Yo. im a avid fist figher in AC2, but im running into some things i need answered. first of all, attacks from behind. with any weapon, it works perfectly, you instantly kill them by mashing their head in (mace) stabbing them through (sword) slitting their throat (dagger) or stabbing their shoulders (hidden blade) but, so far, i can only do the back attack with fist if the enemies HP is low enough. even on the EXTREMELY easy guards. also i dont understand why when i throw sand in their eyes, i can only finish off low guards. second: i can time my attacks perfectly, but half the time i cant do the combo kill. it just wont work. any fist proffessionals out there who can help me with this?

godsmack_darius
11-24-2009, 09:54 PM
K, can you re phrase your problem again please, I might know how to help, I use Hand to hand all the time in AC2, I will try my best to help you man

TooLazy4Name
11-24-2009, 10:30 PM
*sigh* im asking is there anyway to come up on a enemy distracted by a ally, and snap his neck or curb stomp him without his HP being near dead.

godsmack_darius
11-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Unfortunatly not that I no of, I have tried it before, And sadly I was dissapointed to http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But hey, I guess we just gotta enjoy what we got

Unless im missing something

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
lol yea its not possable now for the finishing moves u was talking about y u cant do it as fast as u could with a dagger or what ever is the armour and the weapon as more reflect than your hand now i fu by the hand armour or what ever its call that helps alot

DiamondBlade_R
11-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Was 4:06 put into the final build of the game?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT-4Eo4izQE

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 08:11 AM
yea thats boring after you have beat the game lol i use to love watching those but once u know like me its like yea ok lol

thekyle0
11-25-2009, 10:18 AM
You can finish them off from behind if they aren't armed.

TooLazy4Name
11-25-2009, 10:31 AM
uh huh...kyle, but the thing is, how am i supposed to do that, if whenever their preoccupied, they have a weapon drawn? or do you mean you can finish a guard off before you even enter a fight?

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 10:40 AM
im pretty sure hand to hand combat it is not possable i will try it but idk lol

TooLazy4Name
11-25-2009, 10:44 AM
not possible? im pretty sure its possible, as ive fought off 2 seekers, 3 leutenents, 4 brutes, and 2 lowly footsoldiers at once with my fist. its QUITE possible.

PS: unless you meant something else -.-

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 10:55 AM
he means like the sneak attack like if you walk up behind a gaurd and kill him with your stealth blade or poin him or stab your sowrd thou him so on and so on he is askin if you can like walk up behind them and break the gaurds neck or somthin

TooLazy4Name
11-25-2009, 10:57 AM
so your saying its not possible to do it without lowering their health? *super-epic-sigh*

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 10:59 AM
no im saying it not possable but the only reason it takes so long to do a better conter is the restance thing idk lol im lost now im like going in and out of like 20 post helping people lol ignore me

DeathBlade139
11-25-2009, 02:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
so your saying its not possible to do it without lowering their health? *super-epic-sigh* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to clarify: You CANNOT do it when you're simply behind them, and neither you or they are in combat. HOWEVER, you CAN do it if you have entered combat with them and they have been thrown to the ground and are just getting up. Then you can do the finishing move if you're behind them as they get up regardless of remaining HP. Then of course you can do it to anyone if their HP is low enough.