PDA

View Full Version : AC E3 2010 Official Thread *SPOILERS*

Black_Widow9
06-15-2010, 03:15 PM
We know you are all super excited but please post everything E3 related in this thread.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gametrailers-
AC Brotherhood (http://www.gametrailers.com/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/13148)

Black_Widow9
06-15-2010, 03:15 PM
We know you are all super excited but please post everything E3 related in this thread.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Gametrailers-
AC Brotherhood (http://www.gametrailers.com/game/assassins-creed-brotherhood/13148)

Murcuseo
06-15-2010, 03:18 PM
... what the hell is going on?

Why are people spamming E3 threads?

lol one is usually enough, and a lot more helpful for people trying to find the info!

adarwinter
nice. it looks like the AI is indeed more aggressive.

also it seems like there are combos with the pistol. does that mean the ammo for the pistol is limitless or maybe the pistol part of the combo is under the control of the player. one of the two.

i wonder if health is regenerating or static.

john63
@Diamondblade:
I wouldn't say that the game is focusing ENTIRELY on cinematic battles, and dropping stealth entirely; I think that that only happened here because there was an entire army breathing down Ezio's neck.

Although if you're right, I'd have to join you with walking away. At least until AC3.

Torro747
once again possible link to this video??

rob.davies2014
Loved the bit when he sliced that rope and he flew up on2 that tower! Very Jack Sparrow! Cnt wait to try that out!

matteume
WOW! Cant wait for this one to come out! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

EzioAssassin51
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torro747:
once again possible link to this video?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can look in my Sig for some vids!!

They are great!

PlagueDoctor357
Of course I notice the other topics after I post this! Sorry!

samward
I don't understand why so many people are getting so bent out of shape over the stealth element. ( In several topics not just this one) Lets be realistic, in the real world an assassin no matter how skilled could be completely undetected. Nor would a good assassin want to be completely undetected. When he or she makes that kill he wants his enemy to know how brought him down. He also wants people to fear him so he can use that fear to his advantage. And even if an assassin wanted to be completely anonymous if they were a good assassin they would make a lot of kills and that alone would cause enough attention to make the assassin's enemy to want to hire people to seek the assassin out. So while it is important for an assassin to blend when he needs info or when he is trying to get through a heavily guarded area it is not always essential for him. Sometimes a good mark of an assassin is to be able to kill in plain sight and be able to disappear with out a trace. I just think that people have really boxed in what an assassin is and is not suppose to be or do...I think we need to let the games developers expand and explore different aspects of the assassin and how they operate.

Also we have only had two real looks at the game, who knows what kind of other elements they have added. I agree that I would like to have some more tasks that are purely info acquiring missions like in AC1 but ultimately I have been so happy with everything the developers have created thus far and I know they are going to deliver another amazing game and storyline http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

samward
Well it could go that way...but it might not...i say enjoy the ride while it lasts and if it goes off pudding then complain and deal with it then...

DJBare
@samward

While I agree with what you say, some of us do fear that in the end this franchise will just end up being a mindless hack n slash, despite this games rating the company will be out to make a profit so will attempt to aim at a younger audiance or those who do not want to do too much thinking, I think it's safe to say they would be the largest audiance.

I've seen it all too often in games forums where someone has asked for help and it's obvious they have not spent more than 10 minutes trying to figure it out for themselves, of course this is further exacerbated by those who want to get achievments and their names on the leaderboards, it is true to say, single player games aint what they used to be.

DJBare
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
I didn't like the demo at all. I can see why Patrice has left. His vision of the series (Judging by AC1) was so different than this. Back in the day when the first AC was released, the series was at least trying to incorporate stealth gameplay. Now, it seems it's all about mindless action and over-the-top cinematic sequences. I say, leave that to Uncharted. My view of how AC should be is much closer in essence to AC1. The series should be slow-paced, have social stealth elements and have a much darker tone to it. That's my opinion, anyway. I know it's too early to make a decision, but seeing the direction in which the series seems to be headed, hell, I might even consider quitting AC altogether. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>^Ths^
I've just gotten into Assassins Creed, and so far it has all the elements I enjoy in a game, but it seems Ubisoft might be listening to their, shall we say hackem and slashem audiance, more uber weapons, more super powers for the main character, these are things for people who do not like to think too much, this unfortunately is the way gaming seems to be going.

I hope that opening scene was just to grab the slash em and hack em audiance and the rest is more thought provoking, to me an assassin is about stealth and planning, sure when I get frustrated I go and do some mindless hack n slash, but if the whole of AC3 turns out to be that I'm going to be extremely dissapointed!

Cpt_Yanni
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
I didn't like the demo at all. I can see why Patrice has left. His vision of the series (Judging by AC1) was so different than this. Back in the day when the first AC was released, the series was at least trying to incorporate stealth gameplay. Now, it seems it's all about mindless action and over-the-top cinematic sequences. I say, leave that to Uncharted. My view of how AC should be is much closer in essence to AC1. The series should be slow-paced, have social stealth elements and have a much darker tone to it. That's my opinion, anyway. I know it's too early to make a decision, but seeing the direction in which the series seems to be headed, hell, I might even consider quitting AC altogether. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to remember that the basic story and scenes of this game are still work of Patrice. So this isn't a reason why he left. In the articles that mentioned that he left Ubisoft said it was for personal reasons and he'll probably come back after some spare time.

Super_Sausage
What was the spoiler?

ThePheonix1030
Since this is the most recent E3 thread, I would just like to say: hell to the yes. Exclusive Brotherhood beta for the PS3.

DJBare
06-15-2010, 03:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
Since this is the most recent E3 thread, I would just like to say: hell to the yes. Exclusive Brotherhood beta for the PS3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It will be a tragedy if they make this franchize a console exclusive, but hey, greed, mass marketing and dumbed down gaming always wins out, it'll be like going from a good novel to a comic book, "comic" being the operative word.

Black_Widow9
06-15-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Azugo-
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Just making this thread so we don't have 4-5 E3 threads floating around.

If you have any questions about E3, ask here.
If you have the answers, post here.
If you have any videos or pictures, post here.

You get my drift.

Thanks guys.
Brotherhood E3 2010 Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVM558UI0y4)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ThePheonix1030
06-15-2010, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJBare:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
Since this is the most recent E3 thread, I would just like to say: hell to the yes. Exclusive Brotherhood beta for the PS3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It will be a tragedy if they make this franchize a console exclusive, but hey, greed, mass marketing and dumbed down gaming always wins out, it'll be like going from a good novel to a comic book, "comic" being the operative word. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only the beta will be exclusive, but for sure this game will be available to all other platforms.

EDIT: Um, whoah. This format is confusing me.

Azugo
But guys, I made this so it's just alot more tidy. And also, it's easier if everything about AC at E3 is in one place, so people don't have to go searching several different threads for one gameplay video, or one interview.

You get what I'm saying?

Murcuseo
Man alive, people on this forum need to get their eyes checked lol

Assassin_Mitch
You are the fourth thread...

SWJS
I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to actually talk about ACB instead of pitching a fit over there being 5 threads about the same thing. What say we all be nice and focus on how frikkin awesome the gameplay we saw was?

Azugo
Can I just say that this is the 5th E3 thread, not the fourth lol.

Anyway, I don't think you get it, Mitch...

You shouldn't have several threads about one topic on one forum, but if there are, this is where an 'Official' thread comes in, so everything about this topic can be posted in one spot, instead of having 2 threads about one video and so on.

If the mods tell me to take it down, I will. But until then, I'm going to leave it here.

Azugo
Then if you get it, you should understand that this is the right thing to do.

Let's stop arguing now, okay?

Azugo
The other ones don't say 'Official'.

Murcuseo
This is definately the 'official' thread, it has nearly a page full of trolling before there's any useful info.

It keeps up the standards of the AC forum http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Question: If I change the title of my topic to official does mine outrank yours? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Murcuseo
Why don't we just get every forum user to post their own thread... that would make things fair lol

Assassin_Mitch
Lol I do get it and there is already 4 other threads that are official. This thread is the official because it was indeed first
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8611079768 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8611079768)
SO now I am done arguing since you asked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Assassin_Mitch
Thats what the other threads are for...and because people don't look before they post there are 4 threads...

Assassin_Mitch
No I get it, you made the fourth useless thread about a topic that has already been posted. IMO There is nothing official about this thread

Assassin_Mitch
Official means nothing unless a moderator says it. The other threads came first, they are the threads where it should be discussed because they were there first.

samward
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by odovoro:
guys look what i found!!!
oh my god it looks so awesome! sorry if it's been posted already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72y_To0vjBU&feature=player_embedded) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

was that the whole thing? Or is there more? if so can someone post a link? Also is that the only E3 presentation they are giving or will there be more?

samward
So i saw somewhere that the E3 presentation on Brotherhood was 52 mins long. Does anyone have a link where I can see the whole presentation and not just the game play...even though that was WICKED!!!!!

Also if Ubi are going to give another ACB presentation can someone post the time and date that will be taking place? Thanks for the help in advance.

samward
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i have but one word to describe the spectacle i see before me
utterlyamazinexampleofcompleteawesomnesplusepicnes sdrizzledwithgolddeepfriedwithwonderfulnesandcover edinbacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question, how did you get your YouTube link to appear in your signature? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just copy and paste it into the box in the sig customization thing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ta mate. I tried to doing that early and it was not working, but it works now haha so I guess I am set. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

samward
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
utterlyamazinexampleofcompleteawesomnesplusepicnes sdrizzledwithgolddeepfriedwithwonderfulnesandcover edinbacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Question, how did you get your YouTube link to appear in your signature?

odovoro
guys look what i found!!!
oh my god it looks so awesome! sorry if it's been posted already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72y_To0vjBU&feature=player_embedded)

itsamea-mario
utterlyamazinexampleofcompleteawesomnesplusepicnes sdrizzledwithgolddeepfriedwithwonderfulnesandcover edinbacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azugo
Lol alright. I thought this was a good idea, obviously not.

As soon as I remember how to delete threads, I will. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

EzioAssassin51
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:

Question, how did you get your YouTube link to appear in your signature? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just copy and paste it into the box in the sig customization thing!

EzioAssassin51
OH MY GOD!

That looked soooo good!

I cannot wait for this! It looks better than AC2 and it seems the only time you can really do the block is when you want to disarm! Combat looks sooooooooooooooooooo good!

And he finally got it on with Caterina!!!

Eleeist-ST
I think this is going to be the best AC game ever so far!

DiamondBlade_R
I didn't like the demo at all. I can see why Patrice has left. His vision of the series (Judging by AC1) was so different than this. Back in the day when the first AC was released, the series was at least trying to incorporate stealth gameplay. Now, it seems it's all about mindless action and over-the-top cinematic sequences. I say, leave that to Uncharted. My view of how AC should be is much closer in essence to AC1. The series should be slow-paced, have social stealth elements and have a much darker tone to it. That's my opinion, anyway. I know it's too early to make a decision, but seeing the direction in which the series seems to be headed, hell, I might even consider quitting AC altogether.

Atkamon
I saw the whole presentation, and no, it wasnt 52 minutes long. They showed the E3 trailer, then the gameplay, and then they moved on to other games.

samward
ok thanks for clearing that up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

PlagueDoctor357
I got that same feeling with the changes in AC2. But times change and tech advances in the story and real life.

I hope they don't go to hard with the set pieces like that. That was the beginning probably so they needed to show the assassins get crushed.

The fighting looks more AC1 style which I love. Looked like the demo guy was so used to it he got the same combo kill off from his second swing like I'm sure most of us have done on AC1.

Wasn't in to the drain the health a bit THEN combo kill.

Only thing I'm worried about is the type of gizmos he'll get.... I think I read parachute somewhere. Sounds dumb n a bit much to me.

Black_Widow9
06-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Oatkeeper-
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Just saw most of what was shown at the show on a live stream. honestly I was presently surprised, the game looks a better visually. The entire part of the City being under attack was just done so well from the riding the horse to the destroying scenery as you try to climb it. Just from watching it, it really changed the way I experienced the Villa.

That axe kill though, it was just so cool and a great surprise.

After seeing that and reading an article recently about the multiplayer, I got to say that I can't wait for the game.

Discuss </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

phil.llllll
06-15-2010, 03:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
Just saw most of it on a live stream. honestly I was presently surprised, the game looks a bit better visually. The entire part of the City being under attack was just done so well. That axe kill though, I didn't mess with everything in AC2 but I don't remember that, it was just so cool and a great surprise.

Discuss </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looked they've made a very noticable improvement graphics wise, in my opinion. When they zoomed in on the blade at the beginning I thought it was still CG for a moment. Scale looks even more massive than before as well. Anyway, very impressive all around.

Assassin_Mitch
Already being discussed here
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8611079768 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8611079768)

Oatkeeper
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_Mitch:
Already being discussed here
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8611079768 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8611079768) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I saw that but it seems to me like its just for ubisoft at E3 in general, I wanted to have something much more focased

odovoro
hmmm if there's a multiplayer will there be co-op ?
how awesome will that be!
EDIT:
also i have found this awesome vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...ture=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72y_To0vjBU&feature=player_embedded)

wiene2009
holy

Did you saw that Hidden Gun counter? It was Awsome!
And it seems the multiplayer charachers are not Ezio's brotherhood. And that poor Mario...

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

Grafferu
06-15-2010, 04:55 PM
I'm very pleased of the fact that I'm finally gonna fight Cesare Borgia (or as I like to call him - Jesus, connoisseurs know why http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif ) I was a bit disappointed that he didn't showed up in AC2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif nor his just as famous sister - Lucretia. It's gonna be so cool to meet the man who influenced world history more then anyone else from this game. If Lucretia shows up too, I'll be super happy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Geinref
06-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Awesome demo, can't wait to see more of the game.

BTW i noticed two things in the demo that are interesting but arent truly a bother.

How does ezio do the pistol counter when he doesn't even look as if he pulling the trigger? Also you don't see the pistol attachment on his blade:/ lol i pay too much attention to detail.

Either way i'm still going to get this game, i just hope it continues to impress!

Grafferu
06-17-2010, 02:09 AM
Leonardo probably improved the trigger mechanism and the pistol itself may be smaller or hidden better hahaha http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sharky14x
06-17-2010, 04:04 PM
the game looks quality, the axe throw!! better fighting and multiplayer all look immense, will this be the end though?? its not actually assassins creed 3, maybe this is just a spin off of 2 and 3 is still in the works..... i hope so i dont wanna see the creed game end here

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/sharky14x.png (http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/sharky14x/)

Azugo
06-17-2010, 06:51 PM
@sharky14x: Nah, this won't be the last in the series. Don't worry about that!

I believe they said they would milk the series as much as possible. So, there could end up being 20 AC games.

Also, AC3 is expected next year.

SWJS
06-18-2010, 01:22 AM
*Spoilers Ahead*

It looks like the linear actiony "Arsuf" bit will be at the beginning in Brotherhood. Also, I'm curious as to how guns will factor into things, clealy the archers are carrying muskets now.

I also have several questions.

-Will Brotherhood support Uplay?
-Is the Sanctuary destroyed too?
-Where are Maria and Claudia during the seige?
-Will Brotherhood still feature shops and fast travel
-How will we get money other than completing missions?
-Who saves Ezio after he collapses?
-Will we actually kill Rodrigo in 1503?
-Can we still swim?

So many questions left unanswered.

Murcuseo
06-18-2010, 03:36 AM
They've just posted up a reworking of the SP walkthrough from E3 on the official website.

In the first version the guy playing didn't handle himself well when he faced the troops that got over the battlements near the end of the scene, in this version you really get to see how aggressive you can be with the combat system... it really is amazing and pretty much everything I hoped it would be http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

E3 SP walkthough v2 (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/#/videos/Video/7835)

Azugo
06-18-2010, 03:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
*Spoilers Ahead*

It looks like the linear actiony "Arsuf" bit will be at the beginning in Brotherhood. Also, I'm curious as to how guns will factor into things, clealy the archers are carrying muskets now.

I also have several questions.

-Will Brotherhood support Uplay?
-Is the Sanctuary destroyed too?
-Where are Maria and Claudia during the seige?
-Will Brotherhood still feature shops and fast travel
-How will we get money other than completing missions?
-Who saves Ezio after he collapses?
-Will we actually kill Rodrigo in 1503?
-Can we still swim?

So many questions left unanswered. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
-Yes, Brotherhood will support Uplay.
-You would think it was destroyed.
-Probably sleeping in the Villa, aka they probably died,
-Shops I'd say would be a definite. Not sure about fast travel.
-Maybe by upgrading Rome, the same way we upgraded Monteriggioni in AC2.
-When does Ezio collapse?
-We probably will, along with Cesare.
-Does Rome have water inside the city? If so, I would say yes.

tozammail99
06-18-2010, 04:13 AM
ok i use DRM but why i saw this massage"an internet connection blah.blah.failed to connect ubisoft master servers.

Murcuseo
06-18-2010, 04:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:

-Probably sleeping in the Villa, aka they probably died, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they weren't killed during the assault i would prosume they were taken prisoner by Borgias men when they pillaged the Villa

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Azugo:

-Shops I'd say would be a definite. Not sure about fast travel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't be sure of that either, seeing as you can now ride horses within Rome they might have removed fast travel for this release. Can't be sure though...

-Maybe by upgrading Rome, the same way we upgraded Monteriggioni in AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There will obviously be multiple ways of gaining money, you need money before you start the renovations of Rome so no doubt it will be through missions and other means. You might even start with a decent amount of coin, Ezio might have some money left over from the horde you made in ACII lol

-When does Ezio collapse? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At the end of the E3 SP Walkthrough v2 (http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/#/videos/Video/7835) Ezio is shot in the back(there's 2 gun shots not 1) and falls off the roof.

-We probably will, along with Cesare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Historically I don't know what happens to Rodrigo Borgia so I can't be sure, let's hope so because I was annoyed by the fact he didn't die at the end of ACII lol

-Does Rome have water inside the city? If so, I would say yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Tiber river runs through Rome so no doubt you'll be able to swin, they have no reason to take the ability out to be honest... not that I can think of.

Murcuseo
06-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I was just watching the E3 2010: Multiplayer Demonstration (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-assassins-creed/700342?type=flv) and Stéphane Bandet says at the end we can expect way more than just 8 classes of character to play with.

He says it at the end of Part II by the way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

rob.davies2014
06-18-2010, 09:48 AM
cool! i wonder what other characters they'll have/ I want a pirate!

SanadapridE30
06-18-2010, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Torro747:
once again possible link to this video?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can look in my Sig for some vids!!

They are great! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The demo doesn't really show single player footage only multi player and I hope there is no multi player trophies.

PlagueDoctor357
06-18-2010, 07:19 PM
I hope there aren't any either. I liked AC2 trophies. Story related and other cool trophies that required nothing the game needs just total random challenges.

john63
06-18-2010, 07:20 PM
At one point in the gameplay video, Cesare Borgia says something I can't figure out. It sounds like (possible spoiler)

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">"Give me the gun his friend fashioned for us!"</span>

Am I hearing that right? Is it talking about who I think it is?

SWJS
06-18-2010, 11:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Am I hearing that right? Is it talking about who I think it is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Cesare was talking about who we think he was talking about...

john63
06-18-2010, 11:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Am I hearing that right? Is it talking about who I think it is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Cesare was talking about who we think he was talking about... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

lzy23
06-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Hmm... Everything looks great now with all the trailers and stuff, but i would very much prefer Ezio in the Black Master Assassin's Costume. After all, as the developers have mentioned, the events of Brotherhood take part after that of AC2, so it would be much more fitting that he's in the black costume, which is way cooler. :/

jonny5isalive15
06-19-2010, 01:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by john63:
At one point in the gameplay video, Cesare Borgia says something I can't figure out. It sounds like (possible spoiler)

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">"Give me the gun his friend fashioned for us!"</span>

Am I hearing that right? Is it talking about who I think it is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

where does he say this?

Murcuseo
06-19-2010, 03:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jonny5isalive15:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by john63:

Am I hearing that right? Is it talking about who I think it is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

where does he say this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubisoft released a second version of the SP walkthrough on the official website which includes the spoiler quote. The E3 version didn't include it...

*SPOILER*
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">That would suggest Leo is working for the templars, be it willingly or ooerced. The devs said there are some really interesting plot twists in Leos stroyline this time round and that seems like the catalyst! I can't wait to see what happens, if the Templars have all the gadgets you have it will make for some interesting missions http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif</span>

Xanatos2007
06-19-2010, 03:56 AM
Is Jeser Kyd writing more music for AC:B or is Ubisoft just recycling tracks from ACII? I heard some nice choral music at the start of the E3 trailer, I was wondering if we'll be hearing more stuff like that in-game.

LCGuardian
06-19-2010, 06:52 AM
I've watched that gameplay a lot of times now (too many), and I can't get over how good it is. A little linear, maybe, but that's understandable as a plot device to remove Monteriggoni and shift Ezio to Rome.

A small piece of speculation. I notice one of the counters is a hidden gunshot to the head. I'm wondering if this will use up one of the bullets in the inventory or not. Because I remember that in Splinter Cell Conviction, a hand to hand kill did use a round in a pistol (with unlimited pistol ammunition), but in Velvet Assassin for example a kill from behind sometimes took the form of a point blank headshot, but didn't use a round. And given the limited supply of bullets in AC2 that can be carried in the inventory, I'm wondering if it favours not using a bullet. Of course, its also possible that they've changed the counterkill mechanic to allow a choice of the hidden gun - in which case using a bullet would seem fair.

NuclearFuss
06-19-2010, 07:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...zUck&feature=channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7mKA7zUck&feature=channel)

Has anyone notice that the background behind the AC:B logo changes to the animus 1.0? My guess is that we'll use that for multiplayer, or could it be leaking something about the story, maybe?

Murcuseo
06-19-2010, 08:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...zUck&feature=channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7mKA7zUck&feature=channel)

Has anyone notice that the background behind the AC:B logo changes to the animus 1.0? My guess is that we'll use that for multiplayer, or could it be leaking something about the story, maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Animus 2.0 was built by Rebecca Crane (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Crane) who is on the Assassins side so the Templars will have no access to that technology...yet.

In multiplayer you are a Templar training in the Abstergo building so all the anime...animae.. whatever the plural is are all 1.0.

mikeh1294
06-19-2010, 08:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sackboy411:

Has anyone notice that the background behind the AC:B logo changes to the animus 1.0? My guess is that we'll use that for multiplayer, or could it be leaking something about the story, maybe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Already confirmed that we will be playing as Templars in the Animi at Abstergo, and Abstergo only have the 1.0.

Murcuseo
06-19-2010, 08:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikini:

Already confirmed that we will be playing as Templars in the Animi at Abstergo, and Abstergo only have the 1.0. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To slow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

SWJS
06-19-2010, 01:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Animus 1.0. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Fun fact, at the beginning of AC1, if you look up in the top lefthnd corner of the Abstergo Animus' visor, it says that the version you're using is 1.28.

Looks like the templars have been tinkering around a bit, eh?

iLikeBacon
06-19-2010, 02:02 PM
I think Leo being on the Templars side could make for a huge plot twist such as
POSSIBLE SPOILER
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Leo betraying the templars to work with Ezio? Ezio assassinating Leo?</span> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

thekyle0
06-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Spoilers litter this entire post:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">This is going off of my memory (perhaps somebody who really knows their history could correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm certain that in reality Leonardo was under a commission by the papacy to design weapons and siege equipment for the papal army. Allegedly, Leonardo consented to this under the mindset that Alfred Nobel would come to mimic. The idea behind it is that if you develop weapons which are sufficiently horrific and efficient at ending human life then everyone would "lose taste" for war. Personally, I'd be thrilled if this were the situation that the developers adopt for the story, outraged that it's been spoiled for me, and feeling quite smug knowing I called it!</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

Account_Deleted
06-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Idk if it's too late to ask question but i'll still post it

Are all the characters on multiplayer balanced beside their ability's?

and
Are each assassin unqiue ( sp?) as in faster running, faster killl.....etc

john63
06-20-2010, 12:46 AM
spoilers:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I'm hoping Leo got brainwashed by the piece of eden or something. I mean, Cesare is clearly not going to "lose his taste" for war, so if Leo made his weapons with that goal, he'd pretty-much be handing Italy over on a silver platter :S</span>

Xanatos2007
06-20-2010, 02:32 AM
spoilers:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I'm hoping Leo got brainwashed by the piece of eden or something. I mean, Cesare is clearly not going to "lose his taste" for war, so if Leo made his weapons with that goal, he'd pretty-much be handing Italy over on a silver platter :S</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">But when Leo got exposed to the PoE after Ezio retrieved it he showed no symptoms. It was he who suggested that it should be locked away or else it might drive weaker minds insane - not to let him keep it as "his precious".</span>

PlagueDoctor357
06-20-2010, 10:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posts: 3470 | Registered: Sat April 18 2009 IP

Ignored post by Xanatos2007 posted Sun June 20 2010 04:32 Show Post </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember the game spanned 30 years. They were to close for that non sense as i've been playing AC2 again trying to baet it my third time (beat AC1 like 8.)

Although Leo does call himself a coward who probably wouldn't of helped Ezio had the shoes been on the other feet.

I think he made it because they paid him, and if you didn't listen to that family in those times....you were in some trouble.

Also, I LOVE the new mix of Ezio and Altairs costume. I thought that black outfit with the clown lines was SUPER ugly and only wore it once on my 2nd playthrough to make it seem more canon when I reached the end.

I seriously doubt they;d take tailors out though...so don't worry to the above poster that wanted Altairs black armor.

john63
06-20-2010, 02:13 PM
@xanatos:

I always figured that a user of the PoE had to WANT to control a person in order to control them; like, you could just show it to someone, and not immediately make them your slave... IDK

Henkoman911
06-20-2010, 02:23 PM
do any one know if there will be a crossbow in the game this time, in the latest trailer he has one

mikeh1294
06-20-2010, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
spoilers:

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I'm hoping Leo got brainwashed by the piece of eden or something. I mean, Cesare is clearly not going to "lose his taste" for war, so if Leo made his weapons with that goal, he'd pretty-much be handing Italy over on a silver platter :S</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">But when Leo got exposed to the PoE after Ezio retrieved it he showed no symptoms. It was he who suggested that it should be locked away or else it might drive weaker minds insane - not to let him keep it as "his precious".</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">At the end of ACII, wasn't Leo living with Ezio? So I'm wondering how that works, unless he was spying on him.</span>

TooLazy4Name
06-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Im just curious about this, in the Multiplayer mode, wanted, are you alloud to, instead of run from the assassin chasing you, turn around and fight him? Or, if theres a different multiplayer mode that involves fighting?

Also curious if theres Co-Op.

Murcuseo
06-20-2010, 05:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tolazy4name1:
Im just curious about this, in the Multiplayer mode, wanted, are you alloud to, instead of run from the assassin chasing you, turn around and fight him? Or, if theres a different multiplayer mode that involves fighting?

Also curious if theres Co-Op. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't fully confirm this but I think Wanted is based on a chase/evade system. You can only gain points from killing your assigned target and evading your chaser... if that makes sense.

Also, during interviews the devs have been asked about Co-Op and they say they will have it eventually but not in Brotherhood. They want to have a reason to justify it rather than having it there for no reason at all.

john63
06-20-2010, 06:04 PM
I think there's a move called "humiliation" that you can do to the person pursuing you, if you turn around and surpirse them. In this demo, there's a part where a noble is being chased by a doctor; the noble throws a smoke bomb, then goes and "humiliates" the doctor by punching him in the face. Then the doctor loses his contract, I think.

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/101703 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-assassins-creed/101703)

Murcuseo
06-21-2010, 03:37 AM
I think there's a move called "humiliation" that you can do to the person pursuing you, if you turn around and surpirse them. In this demo, there's a part where a noble is being chased by a doctor; the noble throws a smoke bomb, then goes and "humiliates" the doctor by punching him in the face. Then the doctor loses his contract, I think.

http://www.gametrailers.com/vi...sassins-creed/101703 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-assassins-creed/101703) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're absolutely right, I hadn't noticed that before.

That's a nice feature, well spotted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

TooLazy4Name
06-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Hm, well, theres two other game modes that arent announced, so maybe some PvP in those?

Chekist_Ch
06-22-2010, 03:28 PM
how can I get exclusive content for the PC version.really want to play, collector's edition is too expensive. You can get the code get by otherwise.

Grafferu
06-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Don't you people read your history books ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif or at least wikipedia ?

NO SPOILERS ! THIS IS REAL HISTORY !

Rodrigo Borgia died on 18 August 1503 by food poisoning.
Cesare Borgia died on 12 March 1507 at the siege of Viana.
Leonardo died on 2 May 1519. Between 1502 and 1503 he was employed by Cesare Borgia as chief military architect and engineer. Cesare and Leonardo became intimate instantaneously. Cesare provided Leonardo with an unlimited pass to inspect and direct all planned and undergoing construction in his domain. Leonardo produced a map for his patron, one of Chiana Valley, Tuscany so as to give his patron a better overlay of the land and greater strategic position. Leonardo created this map in conjunction with his other project of constructing a dam from the sea to Florence in order to allow a supply of water to sustain the canal during all seasons. Before meeting Cesare, Leonardo had worked at the Milanese court of Ludovico Sforza for many years.

Drakonous505
06-22-2010, 10:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grafferu:
Don't you people read your history books ? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif or at least wikipedia ?

NO SPOILERS ! THIS IS REAL HISTORY !

Rodrigo Borgia died on 18 August 1503 by food poisoning.
Cesare Borgia died on 12 March 1507 at the siege of Viana.
Leonardo died on 2 May 1519. Between 1502 and 1503 he was employed by Cesare Borgia as chief military architect and engineer. Cesare and Leonardo became intimate instantaneously. Cesare provided Leonardo with an unlimited pass to inspect and direct all planned and undergoing construction in his domain. Leonardo produced a map for his patron, one of Chiana Valley, Tuscany so as to give his patron a better overlay of the land and greater strategic position. Leonardo created this map in conjunction with his other project of constructing a dam from the sea to Florence in order to allow a supply of water to sustain the canal during all seasons. Before meeting Cesare, Leonardo had worked at the Milanese court of Ludovico Sforza for many years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh... Things are about to get veeerrrrry interesting...

john63
06-23-2010, 12:57 AM
@grafferu: I did read some of those death dates, and some of the stuff about Leo working with Cesare. I'm still betting that: *SPOILER*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Leo gets PoE'd by Cesare. Although now I'm thinking, maybe he was working as a double agent? IDK. I also read that Machiavelli worked for Rodrigo Borgia while he was pope, maybe he's a double agent too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif</span>

mikeh1294
06-23-2010, 05:49 AM
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">Machiavelli won't be a double agent, doesn't seem right.

Also, I always thought Leo was a bit strange. Seemed to be startled every time he saw Ezio, like he was thinking, "Hey! You ain't dead yet!" :P

Doubt the PoE comes into it, as Leo showed his resistance to it in ACII.</span>

john63
06-23-2010, 11:17 AM
@mikini: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I thought that the only time Leo saw the PoE, no one was holding it. We have yet to see anyone really focusing, trying to control him, right?</span>

VRTX97
06-23-2010, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">mikini: I thought that the only time Leo saw the PoE, no one was holding it. We have yet to see anyone really focusing, trying to control him, right?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point. Agreed.
But i still think somehow Leo is part of the assassin lineage.

AleCylon
06-23-2010, 05:35 PM
I just hope that Leonardo just work for Cesare as a spy and saboteur in behalf of the assassins, like also want to imagine that sinde they include Niccollo Machiaveli as one of the head of the assassin order he also dont betray Venice so much.

I really like it more when they instead contradict with history, give a explanation of the underlines facts.

I do Also want someone to explain why they had to destroy the OMFG fine armor of Altair? and the otehr ones I asume were lost in the siege, but the new one, too much white, even white cape.

cavalerul10
06-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Please HELP!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/1411093968 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1411093968)

I don't know were/who to ask!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

john63
06-23-2010, 07:32 PM
i just remembered something.

I saw one time on the discovery channel that when leonardo designed weapons, he purposefully drew a lot of his blueprints wrong, so that the people who wanted the weapons couldn't build them right. It would be sweet if leo did that for Cesare :P

WackoJacko_7
06-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Ok to me this game looks siiiick ! and the online graphics look basically the same as ac2 ( which is good ) , but is it me or do the graphics on the single player demo look absolutely sh!t , the graphics are the same or better than ac2 ... right ???

CrazyMike134
06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WackoJacko_7:
Ok to me this game looks siiiick ! and the online graphics look basically the same as ac2 ( which is good ) , but is it me or do the graphics on the single player demo look absolutely sh!t , the graphics are the same or better than ac2 ... right ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No doubt that you can expect atleast ac2 graphics in both MP & SP

Just as john63 wrote, i also belive that Leo didn't do his best, in the SP demo where mario and ezio is shot, if u notice the gun Cesare Borgia use, it is prty long, if Leo truely was working for Cesare by his own free will, then he would prob make something more similar to Ezios hummingbird sized wrist gun that we get in AC2, due 2 it's greater efficiency, instead of walking around with that big clumsy gun Cesare uses.

Just my thoughts ofc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jcoyle_hull
06-25-2010, 08:33 AM
I think that if they do decide to make yet another assassins creed game after brotherhood they could move it to japan and have a female assassin as this would work well with the fact females couldnt be warriors in japan and that would mean no-one would know about the female's assassin life. Also the samurai would be very interesting to fight with or against also the samurai are a very rich cultural era with alot of fighting techniques and weapons as there are also the warrior monks of japan to think about. I think the thought of a world war assassin would leave the game dry as it would just be another shooter based game abit like a james bond game. They need to keep the diversity of fighting styles, weapons and machines/inventions.

masterfenix2009
06-25-2010, 02:21 PM
I didn't like the demo at all. I can see why Patrice has left. His vision of the series (Judging by AC1) was so different than this. Back in the day when the first AC was released, the series was at least trying to incorporate stealth gameplay. Now, it seems it's all about mindless action and over-the-top cinematic sequences. I say, leave that to Uncharted. My view of how AC should be is much closer in essence to AC1. The series should be slow-paced, have social stealth elements and have a much darker tone to it. That's my opinion, anyway. I know it's too early to make a decision, but seeing the direction in which the series seems to be headed, hell, I might even consider quitting AC altogether. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u do realize u can make the game as slow as u want. thats what i do. i always get all collectibles i assassinate my targets after all the dialogues done and take out all the archers and i do evrything in order i kill the pazzi in the rightorder my looking at the memory and i only go to monterigonni when ezios memory is in monterrigoni i do everything in order even savonarola's workers. all nine in order.

zarens
06-28-2010, 12:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJBare:
I didn't like the demo at all. I can see why Patrice has left. His vision of the series (Judging by AC1) was so different than this. Back in the day when the first AC was released, the series was at least trying to incorporate stealth gameplay. Now, it seems it's all about mindless action and over-the-top cinematic sequences. I say, leave that to Uncharted. My view of how AC should be is much closer in essence to AC1. The series should be slow-paced, have social stealth elements and have a much darker tone to it. That's my opinion, anyway. I know it's too early to make a decision, but seeing the direction in which the series seems to be headed, hell, I might even consider quitting AC altogether. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>^Ths^
I've just gotten into Assassins Creed, and so far it has all the elements I enjoy in a game, but it seems Ubisoft might be listening to their, shall we say hackem and slashem audiance, more uber weapons, more super powers for the main character, these are things for people who do not like to think too much, this unfortunately is the way gaming seems to be going.

I hope that opening scene was just to grab the slash em and hack em audiance and the rest is more thought provoking, to me an assassin is about stealth and planning, sure when I get frustrated I go and do some mindless hack n slash, but if the whole of AC3 turns out to be that I'm going to be extremely dissapointed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea sure i completely agree that gaming nowadays is becoming to simple and easy thinking... example: splintercell conviction...
but i tottally disagree with the assassin's creed franchis being one of them...the aim of the hack and slash in ac3 is to make killing more awsome and to make it about skills. the figting in ac and ac2 is about chance, and its very unrealistic, they never attack at the same time for example. and another thing assassins creed is the deepest game ive ever played, every person you talk with in some way is real and they have info on them that u can read every place, the maps of firenze and venice are real maps made by da vinci at that time. another thing is the whole conspiracy thing about it in the symbols you find across the world where you need to solve some things... there are so many refrences to things that have happened, its so nicely made that sometimes you even forget its not real. ive dedicated so much of my gaming time on this game, even the small codes on pictures like morse codes and binary codes and what not, ive solved (not all of coarse). ive completed the game 100% in the book in the mansion and all achievments, 3 times. so yea its not secret, that its my favorite all games ever, and im so exited about the new AC3. oh BTW the whole thing about people complaining about ac2 not being enough sneaky and stuff... it is! you just need to spend time enough and be patient then you can, its about skills...not to sound overconfident or any thing XD

z0nnebril
06-28-2010, 02:48 PM
I really hate the multiplayer, you only see the characters and there a none rondom/normal people! Why? It's not really real without the normal people on the streets...

john63
06-29-2010, 12:43 AM
@z0nnebril: I think that there are non-players on the map, but the developers used the same templates so that you can't tell who's a player and who isn't. If they had separate templates for NPCs, you would know that you didn't need to worry about them, and could focus on the player characters only. I like it; you never know what type of character is coming for you, and any character you see could be the one hunting you... you never know which way to look http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

z0nnebril
06-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Does anyone know when there will be a new trailer/interview or something like that?

tyrce111
07-01-2010, 04:30 AM
The worst thing about ACII was that you couldnt replay memory blocks like in AC...

Wouldn't it be awesome to do that in ACB?

In ACII I didnt get the achievement Flyswatter while I was on the flying machine and I had no way of getting the trophy until the Battle of Forli DLC came out...

It would SUCK to not have the privelige of replaying those epic cinimatics and WICKED chase scenes from ACB like I didn't in ACII

bennyboo17
07-01-2010, 03:10 PM
im a die hard fan of ac and i for one like the changes and like others have said all of you are basing your over zelous comments and remarks on two videos. the team hasnt shown all theyve been working on and there is no perfect game, ubi is an amazing company and all of u who complain now about how its too action-y and hack and slash were probably the same ppl who complained about the AI not being hard enough or someother dumb **** that u cant be happy with. i love what ubi has done and they listen to there fans like no other company i know of. who knows becasue of everyone ac3 might be the best ****ing game ever becasue of all the changes there gonna have to make at u *****ing at everything they do that u dont like. if u like stealth play mgs if u like hack and slash play play mgs rising or something else but pls let the geniuses at ubi do there job. the last thing they need is ppl complaining about what they changed to make u happy in the first place. grow some balls and live with the changes that make u complain so much or just dont buy the game and let the rest of us whoo actually care about the series play it without u changing it every game. once u play the game AFTER its released then u can tell them what ud like changed but before then how bout u stfu and wait like the rest of us. oh and get over the console exclusive thing. 360 got splinter cell ( A WHOLE ****ING GAME TO URSELVES) so STFU about exclusives. its a beta and dlc ull get over it or get a ps3

bennyboo17
07-01-2010, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">zarens </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
thank u zarens all these ppl have completely forgot about the reason alot of us play the game in the first place is for the story, and its true if u take ur time u can make the game a sneak stealth game ur all just too much of dip****s to figure out how to be stealthy and u want the game to do it for u. go smoke a few bowls and put urself in the game, be the assassin its insane what u can do in that game if u actually try to be sneaky. the dlc proved that. if u got caught boom u had to start over. i love the sneaky aspect and yeah its easy to lose track of the stealth and just go on a killing spree. and zarens got a point its all about skill not to brag but ive complelted it 100% twice and loved it both times. i sneak sometimes and kill everything in site other times its an amzing game if u know HOW to play it properly. ubi has left it up to you to chose how to play it u just have to be smart enough to know how to play it to ur own styles.

cavalerul10
07-01-2010, 06:56 PM
ok...I have a question...I'm a big fan of AC and AC2 but I want to know...is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, AC3? because I think it is and a friend of mine say that it isn't and I really want to know...please reply http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

del140110061646
07-02-2010, 01:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cavalerul10:
ok...I have a question...I'm a big fan of AC and AC2 but I want to know...is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, AC3? because I think it is and a friend of mine say that it isn't and I really want to know...please reply http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

ohh wait No it isnt. Spread the word to all the other "uneducated."

Not.

AC3.

AC:B.

UncivilMaxis
07-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Didn't ubisoft say that the reason they didn't put a 3 after the title was because they didn't want people thinking that it was a whole new ancestor with desmond. So I think that means that this isn't AC3 yet. Or at least I hope not, I really enjoy this game and would like to play as a new ancestor with new history and everything.

Phat_Boy_Killa
07-04-2010, 12:54 AM
WTF SPOILERS!!!

hulk239
07-04-2010, 09:51 AM
What was the music in the e3 multiplayer trailer plz say on this board

hulk239
07-04-2010, 12:13 PM
sorry i meant the trailer that say"we want more" the one with the joker assassin and the ******(i dont know how you spell what they called them in them days)turns into the exicutioner

EzioAssassin51
07-04-2010, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hulk239:
sorry i meant the trailer that say"we want more" the one with the joker assassin and the ******(i dont know how you spell what they called them in them days)turns into the exicutioner </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's 'We want War'

z0nnebril
07-05-2010, 02:53 PM
When will there be a new trailer or new pictures?

Deathgrim666
07-05-2010, 03:28 PM
at comicon we will see more gameplay i hope.

km619
07-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi Everyone
I love all the Assassins Creed games,and i think that AC:B is gonna be awesome,i actually tried to make a banner but i don't think it's good,Check it out:
Game Cheat World (http://gamecheatworld.webs.com/gamecheatworldspecial.htm)
it's at the bottom.

DaftBoo
07-21-2010, 10:37 AM
I have a PS3 and Xbox 360. I saved up for weeks and pre ordered the limited codex edition from PLAY.com for the xbox. Is it true that there is ps3 exclusive content. (THERE BETTER NOT BE!!!)
I knew about the beta code but not the extra missions. (It would be nice if Ubisoft reply telling me the truth!!!)

DaftBoo
07-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Is there any ps3 exclusive content (I have both consoles) (I pre ordered the limited codex edition for the Xbox) I heard about the beta but not the exclusive missions. If Ubisoft join in on the ps3 exclusive stuff then I will lose all faith in them. (If there is PS3 content I hope they bring it on the xbox live marketplace on the release day.

thekyle0
07-22-2010, 07:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DaftBoo:
Is there any ps3 exclusive content (I have both consoles) (I pre ordered the limited codex edition for the Xbox) I heard about the beta but not the exclusive missions. If Ubisoft join in on the ps3 exclusive stuff then I will lose all faith in them. (If there is PS3 content I hope they bring it on the xbox live marketplace on the release day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're a bit late on the ultimatum there. Even Assassin's Creed 2 had exclusive PS3 content. (The PSP/PS3 connectivity bonuses.) You're obviously aware of the exclusive multiplayer beta, and Sony seems to be under the impression that their console is getting exclusive missions so I'd say it's pretty conclusive. Sony E3 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-3CC0UjLw)

DaftBoo
07-22-2010, 02:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thekyle0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DaftBoo:
Is there any ps3 exclusive content (I have both consoles) (I pre ordered the limited codex edition for the Xbox) I heard about the beta but not the exclusive missions. If Ubisoft join in on the ps3 exclusive stuff then I will lose all faith in them. (If there is PS3 content I hope they bring it on the xbox live marketplace on the release day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're a bit late on the ultimatum there. Even Assassin's Creed 2 had exclusive PS3 content. (The PSP/PS3 connectivity bonuses.) You're obviously aware of the exclusive multiplayer beta, and Sony seems to be under the impression that their console is getting exclusive missions so I'd say it's pretty conclusive. Sony E3 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27-3CC0UjLw) </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That sucks. Does anyone know how many exclusive missions there are. (If they are cool missions then that really sucks and I'll end up selling my PS3) (or pray to god that Ubisoft will bring the exclusive missions on to the marketplace)

SlimeDynamiteD
07-24-2010, 01:09 PM
I doubt that Ubisoft will place the exclusive missions on to the Marketplace since they're called "Exclusive" but you never know.

swordsman1984
07-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I thought assassins worked alone and were hired to investigate and assassinate. I don't think they could form a faction to take down opponents.This would arise suspicion of traitors as assassins work in ways that no one knows.I am not sure about this idea. I am sure gameplay would be great but hope concept is not disturbed.

DaftBoo
07-26-2010, 02:36 PM
I recently found out thathttp://www.game.com.au/assassi...on/pc-games/ACBLINPC (http://www.game.com.au/assassins-creed-brotherhood-auditore-edition/pc-games/ACBLINPC) are doing another limited edition different to the codex edition. Does anyone know what shops in the UK do this. (I'm not planning on buying, I just want to know)

P.S if you use the search bar on the website and search for assassins creed brotherhood nothing comes up. In the UK GAME do a special edition but its not as cool. http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xb...0creed%20brotherhood (http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/Action-Adventure/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Special-Edition/%7Er349880/?s=assassins%20creed%20brotherhood)

P.S.P.S The one in the UK may actually be cooler because it has the officer as well (but at the cost of the ezio skin that is counteracted here http://www.game.com.au/ACBrotherhood So Ubisoft reply and TELL YOUR COSTUMER THE TRUTH AND ONLY THE TRUTH http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

a_c_fan1311811
07-29-2010, 02:14 PM
i believe that the assassins creed series is continueing how it should, giving players the opurtunity to choose between hack and slash and stealth, allowing diversity to enter and allow either propper planning, or go in all guns blazing. these new moves are just a welcome edition yet i do hope there will always be another way as in the previous assassins creed games.

MeVonKillaBetch
07-31-2010, 01:11 PM
The term "assassin" has been blow out of proportion. When someone hears the term "assassin" I can guarantee with almost certainty that that individual would immediately associate the term with 'stealth', and that's just not the case. The definition of an "assassin" - And I'm just paraphrasing here is an individual - A murderer who kills prominent political figures for fanatical or monetary reasons. No where in that definition does it mention 'stealth'. Assassins are simply a political parties worst nightmare. So by definition an "assassin" can perform their duty to the brotherhood by any means neccessary, and yes that includes "guns blazing". So I'm not sure why everyone is complaining.

EzioAssassin51
07-31-2010, 05:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeVonKillaBetch:
The term "assassin" has been blow out of proportion. When someone hears the term "assassin" I can guarantee with almost certainty that that individual would immediately associate the term with 'stealth', and that's just not the case. The definition of an "assassin" - And I'm just paraphrasing here is an individual - A murderer who kills prominent political figures for fanatical or monetary reasons. No where in that definition does it mention 'stealth'. Assassins are simply a political parties worst nightmare. So by definition an "assassin" can perform their duty to the brotherhood by any means neccessary, and yes that includes "guns blazing". So I'm not sure why everyone is complaining. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! When i hear the word Assassin i just think of AC lol

JBRADmisc
08-02-2010, 11:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bennyboo17:
im a die hard fan of ac and i for one like the changes and like others have said all of you are basing your over zelous comments and remarks on two videos. the team hasnt shown all theyve been working on and there is no perfect game, ubi is an amazing company and all of u who complain now about how its too action-y and hack and slash were probably the same ppl who complained about the AI not being hard enough or someother dumb **** that u cant be happy with. i love what ubi has done and they listen to there fans like no other company i know of. who knows becasue of everyone ac3 might be the best ****ing game ever becasue of all the changes there gonna have to make at u *****ing at everything they do that u dont like. if u like stealth play mgs if u like hack and slash play play mgs rising or something else but pls let the geniuses at ubi do there job. the last thing they need is ppl complaining about what they changed to make u happy in the first place. grow some balls and live with the changes that make u complain so much or just dont buy the game and let the rest of us whoo actually care about the series play it without u changing it every game. once u play the game AFTER its released then u can tell them what ud like changed but before then how bout u stfu and wait like the rest of us. oh and get over the console exclusive thing. 360 got splinter cell ( A WHOLE ****ING GAME TO URSELVES) so STFU about exclusives. its a beta and dlc ull get over it or get a ps3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I totally agree with this. if you dont like where the gam is going then dont buy it and get on with your life. and let those who do like it play it with out all of the *****ing complaining.

DJmilo5
08-05-2010, 11:26 AM
what blew me away was the quality of the CG in the cinematic trailer of AC brotherhood it really did look real

JHorrorGirl
08-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Regarding Historic!Leo's working for Cesare, I don't think he had much choice. Cesare was a juggernaught as a war leader, he rolled over everyone and everything in his path. Historic!Machiavelli was much closer to C. I think it may be that Game!Machiavelli is an assassin sleeper agent and Game!Leonardo was coerced.

EmperorxZurg
08-29-2010, 01:38 PM
uhh just one question Jhorrorr. Why did you say Historic!Leo? is the exclamation necessary? 0_0

JHorrorGirl
08-29-2010, 08:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
uhh just one question Jhorrorr. Why did you say Historic!Leo? is the exclamation necessary? 0_0 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a way of differentiating between versions of a character that's been around on fansites for a few years now. Like the Joker could be Heath!Joker or Jack!Joker depending on which actor's portrayal you're referencing. I have no idea where it started. Does anyone out there know?

shadowhunter772
09-04-2010, 07:46 PM
here's a thought on the leonardo thing- in AC2 if you go to leonardos workshop in venice and read the info about it, it says that his cover story for being there is painting some picture, but he's actually there to design weapons for the venetian military. If he did that i don't see why he can't do it for the borgia in AC:B

EzioAssassin51
09-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Yeah shadow i agree.

As i said in another thread, i'm thinking the most likely reason for Leo working for the Borgia is they are forcing him. If you look closely at the gun in the Demo Cesare has, it has two assassin symbols on it. So maybe he was making it for the Assassins, but was kidnapped and the borgia used the idea!

shadowhunter772
09-09-2010, 06:55 PM
we pretty much just killed this thread lol

EzioAssassin51
09-18-2010, 02:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shadowhunter772:
we pretty much just killed this thread lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why??

JimmithyWeav
10-11-2010, 08:14 PM
i love the trailer...such good graphics http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EZIO32186
10-12-2010, 07:09 AM
does any one know where i can get this limited edition of acb ... The ACB Limited Codex Edition (EB Games Aus)
http://images.ebgames.com.au/i...il/150913_detail.jpg (http://images.ebgames.com.au/images/detail/150913_detail.jpg) if so please email me at rocko32186@yahoo.com or anthony32186@live.com

scottw35
10-13-2010, 09:58 AM
i would like to say this brotherhood video has got to be the best has 80 million views allready should watch it i know the guy who made it :O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X6G3rHI0l8

scottw35
10-29-2010, 01:21 PM
Look at the new weapons and costumes on assassins creed brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

scottw35
10-29-2010, 01:22 PM

TheXenon
11-01-2010, 04:53 AM
I like how they're totally respecting the whole stealth factor of an assassin with Pistols... Wow.. Just wow..

ege972304
11-06-2010, 09:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cpt_Yanni:

You have to remember that the basic story and scenes of this game are still work of Patrice. So this isn't a reason why he left. In the articles that mentioned that he left Ubisoft said it was for personal reasons and he'll probably come back after some spare time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i dont think soo theres still stealh even better than ac2

scottw35
12-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Look at this new weapon on assassins creed brotherhood its easy to get and you proberly dont know about it!