PDA

View Full Version : What? Season Pass? What's going on?

bhitrock
12-16-2018, 10:23 PM
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91fn6SvuPGL._SY879_.jpg
"So, new season pass announced? Is this a leak? Were did it come from?
Also, i guess we will get 4 new heroes. This means the wu lin will remain with 2 heroes less than the others. I tought they were going to add 6 new heroes, so that they all get to 7 heroes. And why did the first "year of the harbinger" image show only the hammer, if he's one of the four new heroes (and so not more nor less important than the others)?
Also, if the hammer is for the vikings, who's the axe for? and what kind of weird axe is that? never saw something of that kind. Btw, the hammer looks one-handed (or with very bad proportions, if it's supposed to be two handed), and it is as long as all the other weapons. Are they all one-handed? No new heavy heroes? And why is the katana-kind-of-sword's hilt so short? never saw hilts that short in japanese weapons, unless it is a one-haned weapon maybe. But this would mean no heavy hero?
What the hell is going on?"

this is more or less what i thought seeing this...

PepsiBeastin
12-16-2018, 10:25 PM
I think the sword/shield combo is a knight, the straight sword is a samurai, the hammer is a viking, and the axe is a wu-lin.

Devils-_-legacy
12-16-2018, 10:34 PM
I think the sword/shield combo is a knight, the straight sword is a samurai, the hammer is a viking, and the axe is a wu-lin.

The axe and sword should be switched imo just because it's got the purple cloth on the handle and that's the wulin colour

Tundra 793
12-16-2018, 10:41 PM
"So, new season pass announced? Is this a leak? Were did it come from?

I think someone spotted the pass on Amazon. It's not the first time Amazon breaks an embargo and reveals something slightly ahead of time (next Warrior's Den is probably all about this.)

And why did the first "year of the harbinger" image show only the hammer, if he's one of the four new heroes (and so not more nor less important than the others)?

Maybe the hammer has a prominent role in whatever lore is getting tied to next years events. Maybe it was just intentional misdirection, since pretty much no one guessed we'd get 4 new heroes.

Vakris_One
12-16-2018, 11:48 PM
Shouldn't they finish updating all the vanilla heroes plus the year 1 DLC heroes, plus fixing bugs with the Wu Lin before dropping 4 more heroes onto an already very strained foundation?

Illyrian_King
12-17-2018, 12:19 AM
I don't know... I really look forward to that sword and shield knight :cool:

Edit: I am also not disappointed, since we get 1 new Hero per Season and 1 Rework most likely.

Illidan10
12-17-2018, 12:26 AM
Don't need new heros , got enough already , this isn't league of legends , fix you dam servers instead, balance the heros , nerf wu lin ffs
I cant play a single game without beign droped

EvoX.
12-17-2018, 12:52 AM
Nice, so we can barely get any info on Shugoki's rework and absolutely none on Lawbringer, zero mention of the situation of all the other trash-tier heroes that have been waiting for their turn since forever, on top of countless other stuff that should be changed, but you know what's better than bothering with all of that?

New heroes. Perfectly viable, capable of 400ms attacks and fast bashes from neutral, special stances, special moves, you name it. Can't let them be bad, they're paid content. But the old heroes? Fuсk 'em, they don't bring any more money.

What a garbage company.

Vendelkin
12-17-2018, 01:45 AM
Im looking forward to sword and shield too even tho im a samurai :).

If we get another nodachi/daikatana user tho ima be sad. Its true the kensei might be a nagamaki but its still a big sword.
They werent even that common. Id like to see a dual tonfa user but that might be too close to nuxia. Staff was also common but we already have shaolin. An ono wielder would be too close to berserker. (Viking should own axes anyways)

So we have to start to start rare weapons i guess? Chugiriki would be fun. But tbh id like to see another spear user. More specifically a tonbokiri because of how iconic it is.

Also the war hammer will be sick, but i do like the smither blacksmith idea someone proposed semi recently.

chukblok
12-17-2018, 04:18 AM
I am excited I must say. That hammer looks awesome. The game needs that.

Cyroy95
12-17-2018, 04:40 AM
As far as I can find Samurai never used anything that even resembles a 2-handed axe. They did have small one-handed ones for door breaching. So I can't see that being for the Samurai, honestly.

bannex19
12-17-2018, 04:46 AM
Tonfa would've been a lot cooler than another dancing sword.

What the hell kind of axe is that? Anybody have any info on that? I've never seen an axe that looks like that outside of amateur scifi concept art.

Cyroy95
12-17-2018, 06:06 AM
Tonfa would've been a lot cooler than another dancing sword.

What the hell kind of axe is that? Anybody have any info on that? I've never seen an axe that looks like that outside of amateur scifi concept art.

Looks like a Bardiche got drunk and had a weird night out with a pole-axe, got got the pole-axe knocked up, which wasn't willing to get an abortion, giving birth to whatever that monstrosity in the image is.

bannex19
12-17-2018, 07:21 AM
Looks like a Bardiche got drunk and had a weird night out with a pole-axe, got got the pole-axe knocked up, which wasn't willing to get an abortion, giving birth to whatever that monstrosity in the image is.

I mean I guess I can see a wu shu crescent axe out of that but if so, that's another missed opportunity for more iconic and interesting weapons they could've used. Same with the straight sword, if that's a japanese chokuto that's really too bad. While unique, not really iconic like the tonfa, the yari or the sai.

bhitrock
12-17-2018, 01:54 PM
How did something that awesome end in my post? Love u guyz <3