PDA

View Full Version : sync %

a1collier
12-29-2010, 08:57 PM
my question is this. ive been playin ACB and at like 26% and just got the double hidden blade from Leadardo. I have like 8 health blocks.My son is at like 4% sync jsut started playin and has a crap load of health and the double hidden blade and all kinds of weapons.What gives?

a1collier
12-29-2010, 08:57 PM
my question is this. ive been playin ACB and at like 26% and just got the double hidden blade from Leadardo. I have like 8 health blocks.My son is at like 4% sync jsut started playin and has a crap load of health and the double hidden blade and all kinds of weapons.What gives?

chizzy12
12-29-2010, 08:59 PM
because you touch yourself at night

CamoDawgzz
12-29-2010, 09:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a1collier:
my question is this. ive been playin ACB and at like 26% and just got the double hidden blade from Leadardo. I have like 8 health blocks.My son is at like 4% sync jsut started playin and has a crap load of health and the double hidden blade and all kinds of weapons.What gives? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well during the invasion of Monterrigoni you lose all your weapons because you had to ditch them, the makers of the game didn't want you to be set for the whole game.

magesupermaster
12-29-2010, 10:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a1collier:
my question is this. ive been playin ACB and at like 26% and just got the double hidden blade from Leadardo. I have like 8 health blocks.My son is at like 4% sync jsut started playin and has a crap load of health and the double hidden blade and all kinds of weapons.What gives? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So you didn't play from the start?

AetosEagle
12-29-2010, 10:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:
because you touch yourself at night </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This made me 'lol' and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Abeonis
12-30-2010, 05:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chizzy12:

Grow up.

Inorganic9_2
12-30-2010, 06:06 AM
Maybe he bought a load armour and the extra hidden blade, but didn't get 100% synch on many missions/hasn't done side missions/hasn't taken out towers/renovated etc.etc.

TheSpectator
12-30-2010, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Grow Down.

chizzy12
12-30-2010, 09:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Grow up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol what a ******