PDA

View Full Version : Post your Assassin's Creed Fan Fiction Story.

LeapofFaith33
11-30-2010, 08:24 PM
I know everyone is in an uproar over the ending of ACB and everyone needs help with stuff too but I want to read peoples stories of thier AC character. I'm writing one using the images from the Carte Blanche thread.

So far I only have my character getting to Abstergo. He hasnt reached the animus yet or seen his first ancestor. So since we know little to nothing about AC3 start writing your own. I will post mine after I'm done writing his first ancestor in a little.

So please have fun with this. Dont put down facts about your AC character i want a story. And if you are planning on writing something, you can put that down in a post. Again, will post mine very soon just want to see what others can come up with.

LeapofFaith33
11-30-2010, 08:24 PM
I know everyone is in an uproar over the ending of ACB and everyone needs help with stuff too but I want to read peoples stories of thier AC character. I'm writing one using the images from the Carte Blanche thread.

So far I only have my character getting to Abstergo. He hasnt reached the animus yet or seen his first ancestor. So since we know little to nothing about AC3 start writing your own. I will post mine after I'm done writing his first ancestor in a little.

So please have fun with this. Dont put down facts about your AC character i want a story. And if you are planning on writing something, you can put that down in a post. Again, will post mine very soon just want to see what others can come up with.

Catie
12-01-2010, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LeapofFaith33:

So please have fun with this. Dont put down facts about your AC character i want a story. And if you are planning on writing something, you can put that down in a post. Again, will post mine very soon just want to see what others can come up with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know of a good page where you can find plenty of assassins creed stories, go to Fnafiction (http://www.fanfiction.net/game/Assassins_Creed/)... I've read many good stories there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif