PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood Issue: Achievements

K1ller311
10-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood was an amazing game. I did EVERYTHING in the game. Unfortunately, I redeemed my GT at a friends house and when I returned home I had no internet and got 100% sync and a few other achievements. Then I recovered my GT the next week once I got internet. (I had just moved in.)

Anyway, I had done the last few missions I needed to get 100% Sync; I collected every chest and flag in all of Rome. I felt complete knowing I really got everything in the game, but I was kind of upset that when I recovered my GT that my achievements where lost. The game still SHOWS I have everything unlocked and I can equip the Borgia cape and everything.

Yes I know, I know you lose any achievements earned while offline but I was expecting to be able to log back into ACB and -bloop- my achievo's are back. Is there any way at ALL to get the achievements to register? I don't want to miss out on anything for having the achievements. Plus bragging rights http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Thanks regardless.

K1ller311
10-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood was an amazing game. I did EVERYTHING in the game. Unfortunately, I redeemed my GT at a friends house and when I returned home I had no internet and got 100% sync and a few other achievements. Then I recovered my GT the next week once I got internet. (I had just moved in.)

Anyway, I had done the last few missions I needed to get 100% Sync; I collected every chest and flag in all of Rome. I felt complete knowing I really got everything in the game, but I was kind of upset that when I recovered my GT that my achievements where lost. The game still SHOWS I have everything unlocked and I can equip the Borgia cape and everything.

Yes I know, I know you lose any achievements earned while offline but I was expecting to be able to log back into ACB and -bloop- my achievo's are back. Is there any way at ALL to get the achievements to register? I don't want to miss out on anything for having the achievements. Plus bragging rights http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Thanks regardless.

LightRey
10-17-2011, 11:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K1ller311:
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood was an amazing game. I did EVERYTHING in the game. Unfortunately, I redeemed my GT at a friends house and when I returned home I had no internet (we had just moved in.)

Yes I know, I know you lose any achievements earned while offline but I was expecting to be able to log back into ACB and -bloop- my achievo's are back. Is there any way at ALL to get the achievements to register? I don't want to miss out on anything for having the achievements. Plus bragging rights http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Thanks regardless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe if you fulfill the requirements again?

K1ller311
10-18-2011, 04:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Maybe if you fulfill the requirements again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But there must be a way without starting an entirely new save. Any help or posts are appreciated. I really don't want to have to start from scratch.

LightRey
10-18-2011, 05:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K1ller311:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

But there must be a way without starting an entirely new save. Any help or posts are appreciated. I really don't want to have to start from scratch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which achievements are you missing?

K1ller311
10-18-2011, 01:28 PM

But there must be a way without starting an entirely new save. Any help or posts are appreciated. I really don't want to have to start from scratch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which achievements are you missing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I am missing the achievements for:
Capture the Flag - All Borgia flags
High Roller - Win 10,000 florins via Hazard
il Principe - 100% Sync
Clowning Around - Beat up 5 thirsty harelquins

Sorry for the late reply.

Serrachio
10-18-2011, 01:48 PM
If you do the requirements again, you can delete the save file afterwards.

K1ller311
10-18-2011, 02:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
If you do the requirements again, you can delete the save file afterwards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I am saying is, I want to know if there is a way I could get it to register that I have met the requirements. Also, I am saying that I don't want to have to go through the whole campaign again AND collect everything again.

I already have the stuff done in-game, but it doesn't recognize it. For example: The Capture the flag achievement awards you with the Borgia cape. I can equip it and such, and in my progress it says I have every flag. But still no achievements. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

AdmiralPerry
10-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Try replaying a memory and see if that trips them.

Moultonborough
10-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Once you get a achievement/trophy that's it. Unless you play the game on a different profile entirely.

K1ller311
10-18-2011, 02:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
Try replaying a memory and see if that trips them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I tried that, (should have posted that sorry). I replay a mission, even get 100% sync on the mission, and nothing. I have 100% sync on every mission including the Da'Vinci Disappearence. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Thanks for replying though! I am curious if they could implement something to check your progress in-game and then recognize that you completed it.

It sucks because when I say,"Yeah I beat ACB and got everything 100% sync." They say,"Yeah right, you don't even have the achievement" :'(

K1ller311
10-18-2011, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
Once you get a achievement/trophy that's it. Unless you play the game on a different profile entirely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I'm saying is that I do not have the achievements but I have the in-game content. Borgia cape from collecting all flags.

Sorry for any confusion. I don't like that when you recover your game profile that it erases any achievements earned while offline.

AdmiralPerry
10-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Ah, I see. Sorry I wasn't much help. I don't know what to tell you now, short of replaying the game again. And I also think it's ridiculous that you lose offline achievement progress when recovering your gamertag.

Krayus Korianis
10-19-2011, 09:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
Ah, I see. Sorry I wasn't much help. I don't know what to tell you now, short of replaying the game again. And I also think it's ridiculous that you lose offline achievement progress when recovering your gamertag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder why they recovered their gamer tag in the first place. Doesn't his friend have the internet, all he'd have to do is bring a save device (USB, MU) with him and copy his gamer tag and be able to log into LIVE right there from the USB drive.

Also you don't lose achievements when you recover your account from Xbox LIVE. I've done it and haven't lost anything at all.