PDA

View Full Version : cant keep playing once u finnished the game?

Crillz
03-21-2011, 05:58 AM
i just finnished the singleplayer storyline but my sync is at 44% and i want to keep playing and build up the economy in rome and do all the sidequests, cant i do this once i finnished the story line?

Crillz
03-21-2011, 05:58 AM
i just finnished the singleplayer storyline but my sync is at 44% and i want to keep playing and build up the economy in rome and do all the sidequests, cant i do this once i finnished the story line?

shop27C171CB8
03-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Yes, you can.

hadeszka
03-21-2011, 06:38 AM
But how? After the credits "video"?

shop27C171CB8
03-21-2011, 06:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hadeszka:
But how? After the credits "video"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes. After the Credits you get inside The Animus again.

ace3001
03-21-2011, 07:24 AM
That is, you have to sit through the long list of credits. If you exit there, the final save will load you back at the end of Desmond's scene, so the only way to get back into the Animus is to go through the credits. Annoying, I know. :/

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

AntiChrist7
03-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Well the people who make the game would like to have some respect and credit for making it (another reason why it is called credits). Just go for a pee and a snack when they roll.

You spend hours on the game, so 10 minutes isn't going to kill you....

Crillz
03-21-2011, 08:32 AM
well thanks alot for the info http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XxDarkLord65xX
03-21-2011, 10:11 AM
how long it took for u to finish the single player ? ( how many hours ) ? :P

hadeszka
03-21-2011, 10:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxDarkLord65xX:
how long it took for u to finish the single player ? ( how many hours ) ? :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't know the exact number, now i played 17 hours, so it took about 15 h to complete the main story

MoonEyes2k
03-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Since my own thread was closed, I'll respond here...

I have nothing at all against people getting all the credit for their work, quite the opposite. The should be lauded for having created an excellent game.

But, first:
Exactly in what way does the 'associate senior manager of human relations' affect the game itself? He or she had NOTHING to do with the making of the game, but still needs to be mentioned...why?

Second, why does the Senior Manager, the Manager, the Assistant Manager, and the Senior Assistant Associate Managers Little Dog all need their OWN spot? Make one for the Managers, of all types.

Third, why does a person need to show up several times? Make one 'bullet' for Whomever Q. Public, and note that he or she holds these several positions.

Fourth, while I have the greatest of respect for the russian, spanish and whatever voice talents, I'm sure they're great at what they do, I DON'T PLAY in those languages! So, why do I need to watch them, any more than they should have to watch the english voice talents.

And fifth, do we need to watch the Adobe Acrobat bullet TWICE? No.

This credit list took 15 minutes. I checked. 15 minutes where I can't do anything except wait in annoyance. Utterly rubbish.

Acherrum
03-29-2011, 04:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DannyBoy2k:

I have nothing at all against people getting all the credit for their work, quite the opposite. The should be lauded for having created an excellent game.

But, first:
Exactly in what way does the 'associate senior manager of human relations' affect the game itself? He or she had NOTHING to do with the making of the game, but still needs to be mentioned...why?

Second, why does the Senior Manager, the Manager, the Assistant Manager, and the Senior Assistant Associate Managers Little Dog all need their OWN spot? Make one for the Managers, of all types.

Third, why does a person need to show up several times? Make one 'bullet' for Whomever Q. Public, and note that he or she holds these several positions.

Fourth, while I have the greatest of respect for the russian, spanish and whatever voice talents, I'm sure they're great at what they do, I DON'T PLAY in those languages! So, why do I need to watch them, any more than they should have to watch the english voice talents.

This credit list took 15 minutes. I checked. 15 minutes where I can't do anything except wait in annoyance. Utterly rubbish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, ever heard of team work? Team spirit? Team anything?
They created the game as a team, and are therefore mentioned as a team, each and every one of em.
Just go make a cuppa if you can't be bothered to watch the entire list. I myself enjoyed the peace and made me a nice sigaret with some snacks to watch it and wait for me to go back to Rome.

AntiChrist7
03-29-2011, 06:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DannyBoy2k:

But, first:

This credit list took 15 minutes. I checked. 15 minutes where I can't do anything except wait in annoyance. Utterly rubbish. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know, in those 15 minutes, you could have gone for a pee, have a snack etc...

How many hours did you played the game? 15 minute sis not going to kill you....

un_synapse
03-29-2011, 06:46 AM
I had two cigs and a beer as I contemplated the ending as the credits rolled.

RobinH0od
03-29-2011, 08:55 AM
Make sure u find the secret items in modern time monteriggioni with Desmond before u finish the last mission. No way to exit the animus after the last mission.