PDA

View Full Version : Post here for SO3 bugs/glitches

Vikk Damone
12-12-2018, 01:25 AM
So far the glitches I found. Will keep updating this as I find more. People are free to share what they find.

- prestige crates are glitched it shows I have two items to unlock but once I go to redeem I receive no new items. The Cyan Color paint color for weapons itís glitched out it wonít let me unlock it and it says found in prestige crateís or bought in store. FYI: I unlocked all prestige crates already

- every now and then when playing co-op The predator wrist blades+shirt use with the optic camo could glitch resulting into a floating tank top. No one else is able to see it just yourself. If you die and respond again itís gone. Not a big issue but that I noted it

- another very annoying bug (and it just happened to me right now) is that when the opposing team quits the lobby crashes and the people that stayed in the lobby get an abandoned match and no XP. Itís been happening since season 1.
This isnít cool Ubisoft!!

Ghost-Ami
12-12-2018, 01:34 AM
The new ACU blouse from the S2P items doesn't display your gear patch.

I'm pretty sure the other new top from battlecrates, the "Windblocker Jacket", also has this issue since there're no patches in the obvious hook and pile areas on the upper arms when I preview it, though I don't have the item myself to put on and actually be 100% certain as with the ACU blouse.

They never did fix the missing patch on one arm from the Crye combat shirt with rolled up sleeves from "O&M", so I doubt they'll fix this either.

poku123
12-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Unable to open any prestige boxes. Unable to wear my exosceleton outfit as it says I have them locked, even though I've got every set unlocked.

Ghost-Ami
12-12-2018, 02:01 AM
I guess this is a bug, I'm doing the "Silent Spade" mission now, and all the character voices are sooooooo painfully loud compared with all other speech. (((((

ManticButton
12-12-2018, 02:26 AM
The new ACU blouse from the S2P items doesn't display your gear patch.

I'm pretty sure the other new top from battlecrates, the "Windblocker Jacket", also has this issue since there're no patches in the obvious hook and pile areas on the upper arms when I preview it, though I don't have the item myself to put on and actually be 100% certain as with the ACU blouse.

They never did fix the missing patch on one arm from the Crye combat shirt with rolled up sleeves from "O&M", so I doubt they'll fix this either.

I have both tops and they don't have patches so it was probably intentional

I really like the look without the patches however I wouldn't mind an option for having the patches either

V4MPiR1
12-12-2018, 02:39 AM
I guess this is a bug, I'm doing the "Silent Spade" mission now, and all the character voices are sooooooo painfully loud compared with all other speech. (((((
I just finished it on Tier 1... but can't find the last Kingslayer file.

ManticButton
12-12-2018, 02:44 AM
I just finished it on Tier 1... but can't find the last Kingslayer file.

theirs the one inside the unidad base were you find el comandante and then 3 scattered around the train yard one inside the main building one in the far building to the south and one in the building south west of the main building

V4MPiR1
12-12-2018, 05:40 AM
Just recompleted the whole thing over again -- in the event that they were only revealed when the mission was active -- and still only have 6/7 Kingslayer files.

These are what I did unlock:

Picture Evidence: Scott Mitchell (Griffin)
Picture Evidence: Dirty Bomb
Picture Evidence: Shady Exchange
Picture Evidence: Russian Ultranationalists
Picture Evidence: Blueprint
Picture Evidence: Skell Technology

I'm assuming you need to get that last file in order to have Silent Spade red-blotted out on the boss/mission map... mine is still yellow with both phases completed.

Tsuan_Pao
12-12-2018, 01:57 PM
I have both tops and they don't have patches so it was probably intentional

I really like the look without the patches however I wouldn't mind an option for having the patches either
Specially since we already have the choice not to wear a patches under "patches"

GiveMeTactical
12-12-2018, 02:06 PM
WAIT, WHAT??? this has bugs and glitches? ... I find nothing on the patch notes that talks about this ... is there a walkthrough :confused:

Oh dear... the horror! :o

Vikk Damone
12-12-2018, 02:42 PM
WAIT, WHAT??? this has bugs and glitches? ... I find nothing on the patch notes that talks about this ... is there a walkthrough :confused:

Oh dear... the horror! :o

Yes there is horror in this game indeed! My helicopter was flying upside down when it hit another chopper and crash at fierce speed towards a mountain far away, but I assume this is not a bug just clumsy game physics lol

Ubi-Lucipus
12-12-2018, 04:12 PM
This goes in Technical Forums for Support guys, I'm redirecting so our support team can keep tabs on this -:)