renderzip
12-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Anyone can confirm?

FlashnLights14
12-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Yes, they are down.

fastastoast
12-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Its like new toy for Christmas with no batteries. I've got a real life, a very busy one this week, and the game is down. Sucks.

Ghost_Town77
12-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Servers still down

eaton46052
12-12-2018, 03:09 PM
Servers still down as of now

Ubi-Gumdrops
12-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the updates guys, there may still be some residual issues after the degradation we announced earlier today for PS4 players (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1971062-December-11th-2018-Degradation-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-PS4). Thanks for your patience while we resolve this!

Bamladen
12-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Ps4 users should be compensated ........ Especially season pass holders.....

iam_cornholio
12-12-2018, 04:47 PM
16hrs later and still no information whatsoever from Ubisoft
Another absolute trash update which is obviously broken before it was dropped. Maps not in rotation. Toxic gun meant to be reduced to 20mag but was still 30...
Man me and another dude found heaps of issues after playing the game for less than an hour.
Do ubi have any testing protocols or is Stevie Wonder coding these updates?
Sure fire way to kill off the last of us hardcore (paying) players in this should-have-been-amazing game
Stop messing about with janky gimmicky techy crap. Add 10 or 15 well thought out maps and a couple of interesting game modes and you'll have a decent player base instead of chasing every one away by pandering to the whingers who can't kill the echelon
SMH

AKSHades
12-12-2018, 04:57 PM
16hrs later and still no information whatsoever from Ubisoft
Another absolute trash update which is obviously broken before it was dropped. Maps not in rotation. Toxic gun meant to be reduced to 20mag but was still 30...
Man me and another dude found heaps of issues after playing the game for less than an hour.
Do ubi have any testing protocols or is Stevie Wonder coding these updates?
Sure fire way to kill off the last of us hardcore (paying) players in this should-have-been-amazing game
Stop messing about with janky gimmicky techy crap. Add 10 or 15 well thought out maps and a couple of interesting game modes and you'll have a decent player base instead of chasing every one away by pandering to the whingers who can't kill the echelon
SMH

This is one of my favorite comments ever written on this forum.

MurdahDem
12-12-2018, 05:05 PM
Ps4 users should be compensated ........ Especially season pass holders.....

i almost spit out my juice and peed on myself at the smae time when i saw this - lol compensation - lol they have no idea what that means unless your talking JustDance, TheCrew2, or R6 - remembe when ForHonor did this - https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/8wjch4/keep_up_the_boycott_brethren/