PDA

View Full Version : My computer has a virus...should I hold off on installing IL-2 1946?

sledgehammer2
12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Just my luck. It happenend a few days ago. The operation of the machine seems to be normal, but I have a balloon that keeps popping up in the lower tray telling me I have a virus problem and possible critical system failures.

I have run several McAfee scans and I think most of what I was seeing before is gone, but I can't get rid of what I described above. Being the

sledgehammer2
12-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Just my luck. It happenend a few days ago. The operation of the machine seems to be normal, but I have a balloon that keeps popping up in the lower tray telling me I have a virus problem and possible critical system failures.

I have run several McAfee scans and I think most of what I was seeing before is gone, but I can't get rid of what I described above. Being the

heywooood
12-22-2006, 10:17 PM
or better yet - maybe the 4.08 could iinclude a winter default skin to go with the summer default skins for all static plane objects - so us mission builders won't have to place horrible dark green parked planes all over those sweet winter maps anymore...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/heywooood/afewofTheFew-1.jpg

A few of The Few