PDA

View Full Version : Nuxia is broken and I can prove it

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-09-2018, 11:49 AM
https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/ohhowshegoingeh/video/65135920

Gianturion
12-09-2018, 12:48 PM
A Conqueror main who thinks Nuxia is op,what a sight. Watching the clip you sent,it looks like you just got rekt fair and square because you couldn't react to her traps. If you're talking about her last light,it's been an issue since Marching Fire released,it has nothing to do with Nuxia. Please don't talk about balance when you play Conqueror,Nuxia is really bad once you learn to react to her traps.

Herbstlicht
12-09-2018, 03:29 PM
Yes, Nuxia needs a buff. And lucky for the top hit got through her guard. Did seem like her guard was up and you should not have hit her at all. If you wanted to say she is op, I just pity you. Or ... na, not really.

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-09-2018, 08:00 PM
A Conqueror main who thinks Nuxia is op,what a sight. Watching the clip you sent,it looks like you just got rekt fair and square because you couldn't react to her traps. If you're talking about her last light,it's been an issue since Marching Fire released,it has nothing to do with Nuxia. Please don't talk about balance when you play Conqueror,Nuxia is really bad once you learn to react to her traps.

A.) I'm not a conq main. B.) The end of the clip she went through my guard with her second top light even though I was blocking top, no parry attempt or anything I was just blocking.

Oh yeah that's right this community thinks they have the right to tell other people who can and can't post on the forums solely based on the hero they choose to play.
For the record I don't shield bash spam like majority of other conq players. In fact any hero I play I don't abuse their spammable moves.
But I forget that this community is so far up their asses that they think its its impossible to play heroes without abusing a certain playstyle.
So the entire wu lin faction is plagued with bugs? Guess I shouldn't be surprised it is ubisoft handling this game after all.

ArchDukeInstinct
12-09-2018, 09:19 PM
This video proves nothing.

I don't see how barely surviving a fight could be construed as evidence for that character being broken to begin with but whatever. You started off the fight poorly because you were screwing around with the bridge lever, allowing her to get a running attack and get into her chain immediately for free. You failed to react to both traps even though they are 100% reactable moves.Your first return attack was a raw heavy which really didn't make any sense because it's highly unlikely to hit, seems more like an attack out of desperation than anything. You finally lose at the end after putting yourself into OOS only to get an extra 13 damage dealt.

At the end of the day there was no balance issues in play here.

A.) I'm not a conq main. B.) The end of the clip she went through my guard with her second top light even though I was blocking top, no parry attempt or anything I was just blocking.

If your entire argument hinges on that one light at the end, then that's an extremely dismal position to be in.

Come back with a clip from a duel and not some dominion nonsense if you really want to prove anything.

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-09-2018, 10:29 PM
This video proves nothing.

I don't see how barely surviving a fight could be construed as evidence for that character being broken to begin with but whatever. You started off the fight poorly because you were screwing around with the bridge lever, allowing her to get a running attack and get into her chain immediately for free. You failed to react to both traps even though they are 100% reactable moves.Your first return attack was a raw heavy which really didn't make any sense because it's highly unlikely to hit, seems more like an attack out of desperation than anything. You finally lose at the end after putting yourself into OOS only to get an extra 13 damage dealt.

At the end of the day there was no balance issues in play here.

If your entire argument hinges on that one light at the end, then that's an extremely dismal position to be in.

Come back with a clip from a duel and not some dominion nonsense if you really want to prove anything.

I'm not talking about the fight itself. I've never once claimed Im good at this game nor should skill matter for this clip. Yeah I ate the traps and I know why to, I have a nasty habit of trying to parry moves I know shouldn't be attempting trust me I know about my problems. I know I shouldn't have done that light at the end but I feel the need to do ever little bit of damage regardless of the outcome. The light spam thing is something i can't really deal with consistently, some matches I'm parrying lights left and right and others are like that.
So if it was for example Faaram that had made this post with obviously grandmaster quality gameplay it would be taken more seriously? I'm not saying I would have won the fight either.
Why does it matter if it was a dominion match or duel? It was a 1v1, gear score has been removed so damage values are the same and no one got revenge.

ArchDukeInstinct
12-09-2018, 11:48 PM
I'm not talking about the fight itself. I've never once claimed Im good at this game nor should skill matter for this clip. Yeah I ate the traps and I know why to, I have a nasty habit of trying to parry moves I know shouldn't be attempting trust me I know about my problems. I know I shouldn't have done that light at the end but I feel the need to do ever little bit of damage regardless of the outcome. The light spam thing is something i can't really deal with consistently, some matches I'm parrying lights left and right and others are like that.

So are you saying the light spam is what is broken? Because her opener 500ms lights are completely standard and reactable, and if those get blocked, that stops her from chaining into the 400ms lights, which are not reactable if delayed. And that's why it's important to note how easily she was able to get into chain at the beginning of the fight and how you went into OOS voluntarily at the end of the fight (since blocking in OOS won't interrupt lights).

So if it was for example Faaram that had made this post with obviously grandmaster quality gameplay it would be taken more seriously? I'm not saying I would have won the fight either.

I highly doubt a player of Faaram's caliber would ever make such an assertion about Nuxia to begin with. Maybe the reverse that she should be buffed or something. But for the sake of argument, yes it probably would be taken more seriously although it still wouldn't be proof on its own.

Why does it matter if it was a dominion match or duel? It was a 1v1, gear score has been removed so damage values are the same and no one got revenge.

Because Dominion and other 4v4 mode have lag issues that 1v1 does not.

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-10-2018, 12:06 AM
So are you saying the light spam is what is broken? Because her opener 500ms lights are completely standard and reactable, and if those get blocked, that stops her from chaining into the 400ms lights, which are not reactable if delayed. And that's why it's important to note how easily she was able to get into chain at the beginning of the fight and how you went into OOS voluntarily at the end of the fight (since blocking in OOS won't interrupt lights).

I highly doubt a player of Faaram's caliber would ever make such an assertion about Nuxia to begin with. Maybe the reverse that she should be buffed or something. But for the sake of argument, yes it probably would be taken more seriously although it still wouldn't be proof on its own.

Because Dominion and other 4v4 mode have lag issues that 1v1 does not.

I'm not talking about the light spam itself. I'm talking about that her second light at the very end of the clip went through my guard. That's all this post is about. If it makes you feel better to judge my gameplay then go for it my guy, pretty sad life though.

ArchDukeInstinct
12-10-2018, 12:46 AM
I'm not talking about the light spam itself. I'm talking about that her second light at the very end of the clip went through my guard. That's all this post is about. If it makes you feel better to judge my gameplay then go for it my guy, pretty sad life though.

Ah yes, my sad life of examining the big picture in stark contrast to your brave method of crying because one light attack hit through block in laggy dominion.

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-10-2018, 01:03 AM
Ah yes, my sad life of examining the big picture in stark contrast to your brave method of crying because one light attack hit through block in laggy dominion.

Cause your judging my gameplay because what? you're better at then me at a video game? Congratulations.
I wasn't talking about balance, I wasn't saying her traps are op, I wasnt crying about her light spam. There has not being a single sentence from me that has been close to balance talk. I was talking about the fact that she went through my guard.
Even if the game was laggy wouldn't I still block the attack because I had blocked the first light and never changed my guard so shouldn't I automatically block the second light since it's coming from the same direction?

ArchDukeInstinct
12-10-2018, 01:42 AM
Cause your judging my gameplay because what? you're better at then me at a video game? Congratulations.

It's not judging your gameplay, it's pointing out the numerous things that went wrong which lead up to you losing the fight. The reality is Nuxia isn't broken and your video was an unmitigated failure in proving otherwise.

I wasn't talking about balance, I wasn't saying her traps are op, I wasnt crying about her light spam. There has not being a single sentence from me that has been close to balance talk. I was talking about the fact that she went through my guard.

The thread is literally titled "Nuxia is broken", dude. Your first post simply links to the video with no other remarks.

Even if the game was laggy wouldn't I still block the attack because I had blocked the first light and never changed my guard so shouldn't I automatically block the second light since it's coming from the same direction?

This is a known issue in dominion and other 4v4 modes since the beginning of the season not a Nuxia problem like we keep trying to say.

UbiInsulin
12-10-2018, 01:54 AM
Even if you disagree with OP, please chill with the personal insults.

KotoKuraken
12-10-2018, 02:12 AM
If the main issue here is that last light at the end going through, that's not a problem with Nuxia. Like the other guy said, a lot of attacks have been passing through guards recently--which is a known issue--and Ubi to my understanding is trying to fix it.

This should be changed to "Blocking bug example" because it is indeed a bug that is happening with the entire cast

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-10-2018, 02:21 AM
It's not judging your gameplay, it's pointing out the numerous things that went wrong which lead up to you losing the fight. The reality is Nuxia isn't broken and your video was an unmitigated failure in proving otherwise.

The thread is literally titled "Nuxia is broken", dude. Your first post simply links to the video with no other remarks.

This is a known issue in dominion and other 4v4 modes since the beginning of the season not a Nuxia problem like we keep trying to say.

I've never encountered this issue in dominion. But fine I'll drop the post since you or anyone else doesnt see the issue with this. It's people like you that are why this community is the complete scum of the gaming world. You've done nothing but insult me over my gameplay because it isn't to your standards this entire time, briefly mentioning the issue that I am talking about.

Yes I could have given a lot more detail but this kind of stuff has been happening ever since the wu lin were released. JJ's neutral heavies not getting stopped by my conqs full guard and continuing his chain. Shaolins deflecting my guaranteed light after a shoulder bash. (no I do know spam shoulder bash as warden) tiandi's dashing light getting turned into a deflect cause someone hit him during his light dash. (He had the blue undodgable tracer following him and it turned into his deflect.)
Watching numerous OOS wu lin heroes get thrown towards ledges or spikes and somehow dodging away and not even falling over.
I was fuming that this stuff has been happening to me all day today and I lost it when the nuxia killed me like that. While it's not a really good excuse to not provide more details I am a human after all.

I even made a post talking about ganking and how there's an exploit in ganking that's starting to be exploited at it could (unlikely) but could ruin 4v4s. Same thing on that post everyone started insulting me there.
I've heard of horror stories about the LOL community but you guys take the cake.
I can't even make suggestions because I'm not a god at this game who can react to ever move and read my opponents like an open book.

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-10-2018, 02:30 AM
If the main issue here is that last light at the end going through, that's not a problem with Nuxia. Like the other guy said, a lot of attacks have been passing through guards recently--which is a known issue--and Ubi to my understanding is trying to fix it.

This should be changed to "Blocking bug example" because it is indeed a bug that is happening with the entire cast

Thank you kotokuraken, like I said in my last reply (it was after your post) that I could have chosen a title that suits this clip more and I could have provided some details to it.

EvoX.
12-10-2018, 04:56 AM
She teched that guardbreak like 600ms after it landed, when it should be near-instant. Is this kind of connection between players normal on consoles?

Anyway, this issue is already known. It has nothing to do with Nuxia, who actually needs a small buff right now. You almost beat her, anyway.

OhHowSheGoingEh
12-10-2018, 05:28 AM
She teched that guardbreak like 600ms after it landed, when it should be near-instant. Is this kind of connection between players normal on consoles?

Anyway, this issue is already known. It has nothing to do with Nuxia, who actually needs a small buff right now. You almost beat her, anyway.

More so on 4v4s in duels it's far better.

papa_joseph1
12-11-2018, 05:09 AM
Watched the video, all i saw was a Conq not paying attention, if you/whoever was playing did not pay attention to the lever you could have cornered her at the little choke at the stairs, do what conq does best and bully, and bam you win......Seriously, of all the Chinese heroes, Nuxia is the *least* overpowered, if you have anybody to complain about it's JJ, he's borderline broken in 4V4 modes.....nearly as bad as Conq.

This was more of a bad play that allowed the Conq to lose control over the situation then any measure of something being broken.

matt89connor
12-11-2018, 09:07 AM
the problem of her is the dmg, just nerf that stupid dmg of traps and lights

CravenExtrez
12-11-2018, 09:17 PM
JJ + Nuxia = Dead. Fighting one of them is not a hard task, but fighting both is really challenging.