PDA

View Full Version : Centurion pugio not working

RexXZ347
12-09-2018, 11:32 AM
The centurions pugio isn't working. Evenif you are very close and the enemy isn't moving. Out of 32 times i used pugio. Notasingle one lands. Bugs bugs bugs bugs! Bugs everywhere!

MuscleTech12018
12-09-2018, 05:30 PM
Sorry, just a l2p issue.

RexXZ347
12-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Sorry, just a l2p issue.

lol. You are saying learn to play issue at me? Dude, my centurion is rep 30. Aramusha at rep 32. Not including my rep 28 orochi in my other account. You are barking at a wrong tree. Lolololol.

Sneakly20
12-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Happened to me quite a few times. Character that is right in front of me or standing still. I hope it get some fixed soon. Or maybe they are pulling the nerf card hinting at his rework ;) give him a shield ubi. But seriously this needs to be addressed on his pugio.

papa_joseph1
12-11-2018, 04:58 AM
Rex, Rep is meaningless, you can get 0 kills in your life time and get to rep 60 because matches automaticly give out XP no matter what you do as long as you don't quit.
Having high rep does not mean you're automatically a god at the game.

But let's get real here, you will stop landing most of Cent's combo the higher your skill rating in the game goes up, Cent's current only existance is to be an easy to play pub stomper at low skill ranking, i'd suggest finding a more useful hero if you want to keep going up, atleast till the rework is done.

as to why you are missing? Likely server related, dodging is a wacky thing, it may look like it did not happen and you'll just swipe or kick at the air.

RexXZ347
12-11-2018, 01:50 PM
Rex, Rep is meaningless, you can get 0 kills in your life time and get to rep 60 because matches automaticly give out XP no matter what you do as long as you don't quit.
Having high rep does not mean you're automatically a god at the game.

But let's get real here, you will stop landing most of Cent's combo the higher your skill rating in the game goes up, Cent's current only existance is to be an easy to play pub stomper at low skill ranking, i'd suggest finding a more useful hero if you want to keep going up, atleast till the rework is done.

as to why you are missing? Likely server related, dodging is a wacky thing, it may look like it did not happen and you'll just swipe or kick at the air.

you think playing centurion up to lvl 30 doesn't mean anything? Dude, i have a decent win rate. I have played centurion many times. And i know when something is wrong. I didn't say i am a god at this game. And i am not blabbering about the gameplay of centurio. I am just saying the pugio. Only that. No more. No less. I am saying that with the experience i have and when i said that something is wrong with the pugio, there IS something wrong. And as i have said, the enemy ISN'T moving and it still misses. Hopefully you read first what i said before jumping in saying none sense.

MuscleTech12018
12-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Dude, give us a break :))

"Out of 32 times i used pugio. Notasingle one lands."

You realise, right how awkwardly bad are you at this game, right ? Doing topics like this is just plain stupid. Before you post you should at least try some vs AI or something.

UbiInsulin
12-11-2018, 10:27 PM
Do you happen to have a video/clip illustrating the issues with Pugio? This helps us report any potential problems.

papa_joseph1
12-12-2018, 12:05 AM
The guy above me is right, are you trying to land it from like 30 miles away or what? I touched Centurion a bit it's not that hard to land, and it's not intended to have a 100% hit rate.
Go play Goki some and come back and whine about things not connecting, Demons Embrace litearly can have the freaking sumo wrestler phase though people.

Best guess, it's you, your Internet is having packet loss or ping issues, thats what tends to happen when things simply fail to connect even though you get the animation.

RexXZ347
12-12-2018, 04:11 PM
Dude, give us a break :))

"Out of 32 times i used pugio. Notasingle one lands."

You realise, right how awkwardly bad are you at this game, right ? Doing topics like this is just plain stupid. Before you post you should at least try some vs AI or something.

Lol, didn't you understan? HE IS VERY CLOSE MEANING HE IS RIGHT INFRONT OF ME AND NOT MOVING MEANING HE IS AFK. DO... YOU... UNDERSTAND... WHAT... I... AM... SAYING? How stupid can you be? Or is it hard for you to understand? Besides, out of 32 hits i landed not a single one lands. Isn't that something odd? Before i am not having this kind of problem. The only time pugio will not land is when they dodge or run perpendicular to you. Isn't that obvious from where i am coming from? You suddenly talk **** like you are a good player where in you are obviously a low skilled player trash talking people in this forum. Grow some brains please. If not, just don't talk.

RexXZ347
12-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Do you happen to have a video/clip illustrating the issues with Pugio? This helps us report any potential problems.

Unfortunately no. My ps4 is already at full memory so i haven't recorded it. But there is a guy here who also had the same experience.

RexXZ347
12-12-2018, 04:15 PM
The guy above me is right, are you trying to land it from like 30 miles away or what? I touched Centurion a bit it's not that hard to land, and it's not intended to have a 100% hit rate.
Go play Goki some and come back and whine about things not connecting, Demons Embrace litearly can have the freaking sumo wrestler phase though people.

Best guess, it's you, your Internet is having packet loss or ping issues, thats what tends to happen when things simply fail to connect even though you get the animation.

What connection is a shugoki's demon embrace to a centurion pugio? Man, some people in this forum are just plain stupid. I only said about the centurion pugio and people suddenly connecting other matters. We are only talking about a centurion feat. No more.