PDA

View Full Version : Uplay(may contain spoilers)

windofpepsi
09-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Will Uplay be involved and if yes can there a little spoiler of whats comming out of uplay

windofpepsi
09-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Will Uplay be involved and if yes can there a little spoiler of whats comming out of uplay

Black_Widow9
09-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Most likely. I would check out the site. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Deathgrim666
09-04-2010, 02:34 PM
I wish that ubisoft would annouce the rewards for uplay already http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

magesupermaster
09-04-2010, 02:36 PM
The rewerds of Uplay aren't such of a big deal.

They are a nice little thing but not more then that..

I wish they would put out a much bigger rewerd.

Deathgrim666
09-04-2010, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
The rewerds of Uplay aren't such of a big deal.

They are a nice little thing but not more then that..

I wish they would put out a much bigger rewerd. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its free stuff so whatever.

JohnConnor2012
09-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Can't get 100% completion on AC2 without UPlay though.

Deathgrim666
09-04-2010, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JohnConnor2012:
Can't get 100% completion on AC2 without UPlay though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

really? because of the family tomb?

windofpepsi
09-04-2010, 05:45 PM
they should add more trophy rewards and make it harder to choose between rewards( so u have to do harder trophys for better rewards)

EzioAssassin51
09-04-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm guessing most likely a MP character from Uplay... easy!

JohnConnor2012
09-05-2010, 08:55 AM
@DeathGrim666: Yep.

magesupermaster
09-05-2010, 08:56 AM
A multiplayer character form Uplay would certainly be good.

Maybe they should add an extra mission too..

Deathgrim666
09-05-2010, 09:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:

Maybe they should add an extra mission too.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Free mission or mp skin would be sick.

I am about 75% sure the uplay skin is going to be the amazon preorder skin "Helmschmied Drachen armor".

magesupermaster
09-05-2010, 09:16 AM
The "Helmschmied Drachen armor" is a bit too JRPG-ish...

And I hope the AC: Brotherhood theme would be awesome.

I'm using th AC2 theme for my PS3. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Deathgrim666
09-05-2010, 09:19 AM
The "Helmschmied Drachen armor" is a bit too JRPG-ish...

And I hope the AC: Brotherhood theme would be awesome.

I'm using th AC2 theme for my PS3. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The skin reminds me of the armor from ac2.

magesupermaster
09-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Which armor?

And to stay on topic- Uplay should do something...

Deathgrim666
09-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Which armor?

And to stay on topic- Uplay should do something... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the last one before the Altair armor

I hope uplay does something too...

EzioAssassin51
09-06-2010, 01:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:

I am about 75% sure the uplay skin is going to be the amazon preorder skin "Helmschmied
Drachen armor". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking that's the Hidden Extra with the Codex and Auditore Editions...

Deathgrim666
09-06-2010, 07:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:

I am about 75% sure the uplay skin is going to be the amazon preorder skin "Helmschmied
Drachen armor". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking that's the Hidden Extra with the Codex and Auditore Editions... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://images.lazygamer.co.za/2010/08/ACB_AuditoreEdition_Mocup_thumb.jpg

Not sure if its the real image but i found it looking through google, could be photo shopped.

hewkii9
09-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I believe that is photoshopped - the real image is a silhouette of what looks a bit like ACII Ezio.

magesupermaster
09-06-2010, 12:22 PM
What do you mean?

The armor or the what??

Deathgrim666
09-06-2010, 12:52 PM
What do you mean?

The armor or the what?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio wearing any armor.

magesupermaster
09-06-2010, 01:31 PM
No, I was referring to what hewkii9 said..

Biomedical-Fire
09-06-2010, 02:56 PM
I just wish that Ubi would open up the shop and sell the contents from the Black and the Brotherhood Codex Edition's of ACII.

Deathgrim666
09-06-2010, 02:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
I just wish that Ubi would open up the shop and sell the contents from the Black and the Brotherhood Codex Edition's of ACII. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats a cool idea.

Biomedical-Fire
09-06-2010, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:Thats a cool idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I brought it up because I remember a moderator saying there was a possibility that the contents from the CE's could show up in the Uplay shop after it opened up, but wouldn't come out and confirm it for sure. This came up when people from N.A. were upset that we wasn't getting the Black Edition.

Deathgrim666
09-06-2010, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:Thats a cool idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I brought it up because I remember a moderator saying there was a possibility that the contents from the CE's could show up in the Uplay shop after it opened up, but wouldn't come out and confirm it for sure. This came up when people from N.A. were upset that we wasn't getting the Black Edition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think i remember in a video that they said the next uplay thing opening up would be uplay help.

Biomedical-Fire
09-06-2010, 03:50 PM
With the layoffs at Red Storm Entertainment, I think updating Uplay isn't high up on their list of priorities.

EzioAssassin51
09-07-2010, 12:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hewkii9:
I believe that is photoshopped - the real image is a silhouette of what looks a bit like ACII Ezio. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think they put the Silhoette (sp?) there to make you gues what it is! Haven't you seen some ad thing where the actual item lookede nothing like the Silo on the add?

Besides, if it was Photoshopped, they did one great job!