PDA

View Full Version : 15 minute time out

DutchDevilXXL
12-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Well. I get why you did this. But when someone rage quits. you still get a bot. And they don't realise the timer cause of the well. Game quit. So the only ones you're making a victim here. Is people that get an error and are thrown out of the game. And then having a timer (which ive seen happen to me and friends of mine)

Also. If you play a breach game for instance. And your team mates are just rushing kills. Not worrying about the objectives. Then ofcourse you're gonna quit. A breach takes a long time. And if you play the game to win. And not to just randomly fight. (which most people dont. Cause otherwise they would have played deathamtch) then that is to me/. A valid reason for leaving. So what if they then get a bot?. Sometimes i'd rather have a bot than cetrain players......

I work my *** off everyday. Come home to play the game. And i'm not willing to get 4v1'd every time cause of some noobs messing it up for me. That's not what i bought the game for. And not what i wanna do when i FINALLY get time to play the game..

I do enjoy your game. And i love the combat and difficulty of the different range of characters. But getting a 15 min timer. When i only have about an hour to spare. Just cause i got an error. Or cause my team mates are brainless farts.... I don't think me or any other player that bought the game and enjoys it deserves this... ..

So i'd say. Either get rid of this timer. Or get a better way of match making. Like ranking people according to their objective score. Instead of rep alone. Cause i got people that are rep 3. that are better and smarter players than some rep 30's ive seen...

Vakris_One
12-08-2018, 02:42 PM
The other side to that coin is that other people have busy lives too and they don't deserve to come and play a game full of ragequitters spoiling their experience.

Of course disconnects caused by the game should not be penalised so they should fix that. But if you're quitting out of a bad match after the 30 second grace period is up then there really is no exception to be made for you I'm afraid. You'll just have to decide whether 15 minutes of not playing PvP sounds better than 15-20 minutes of playing a match you might not like.

DutchDevilXXL
12-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Well. Like i said. Rage quitters don't notice. Cause they Quit the game. And not just the match. And 30 seconds is not enough to see wether this match up is properly made or not. Like i said. Ive seen rep 2 people play smarter and better than some 30+. So 30 seconds is not enough to see if it is.

Vendelkin
12-09-2018, 12:41 AM
Rage quitting does not imply quitting the game. It only implies quitting the match.

DutchDevilXXL
12-09-2018, 06:51 AM
Often times it does, and that still doesnt mean 30 seconds is enough.

HighGround_S3G
12-09-2018, 07:00 AM
15 minutes is too long. When you are 4v4ing and 3 of your teammates are bots... you should not be penalized for quitting, because you are going to lose anyways because your teammates are bots!

Nestramutat
12-09-2018, 04:23 PM
You know, whenever I think devs cant get more ******ed ,they put this ********.
You get 15 minute penalty if you completed the game but leave after rewards, you get penalty during the countdown when choosing a hero, you get penalty during the intro cinematic.
Plain ******ed and stupid, pathetic devs. I curse the day I put my hands on this game.

Vakris_One
12-10-2018, 01:47 AM
Well. Like i said. Rage quitters don't notice. Cause they Quit the game. And not just the match.
They get a 15 minute penalty regardless of how they exited the game since even disconnects get penalised.

And 30 seconds is not enough to see wether this match up is properly made or not. Like i said. Ive seen rep 2 people play smarter and better than some 30+. So 30 seconds is not enough to see if it is.
So basically you want a 2-5 minute grace period to decide whether its worth leaving or not? Why not just commit to playing out the match and see how it goes? Or simply play PvAI?

papa_joseph1
12-10-2018, 09:48 PM
It's a problem with breach, the game mode is too long and snowballs too easily, i've said this time and time again, the option to vote surrender should be a thing because let's get real, after the first gate, you know if you're going to win or lose, it's just a question of how badly do you want to be beaten? It's not worth it when you get past the second gate and you are down to 15 lifes, you will be stuck fighting for a half hour and lose because of the horrifically bad Match Making ubi uses or the ram will reach the second gate with a single bar of health and be gone thirty seconds later because nobody was watching the ram, it's logical to just quit and wait, just wait for your timer to expire and get right back to it then sit around getting steam rolled.