PDA

View Full Version : Problem with game saving

MIGHTY497400
12-06-2018, 03:58 PM
I'm a little disappointed that there is no manual save for this game. I play for a few hours, and then I exit out to main menu, only my Xbox hangs for about 10 minutes. When it finally does exit, it doesn't go to the main menu it just exits out. So I go to play again. Only to find out none of my game play saved or I'm missing a huge chunk of it. Anyone else have this problem?

UbiSailorScout
12-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Hi MIGHTY497400! Welcome to the forums. Starlink does have auto saves that should be saving along with you, especially when you visit outposts. Can you clarify if you have the game installed on an internal HDD or external HDD by chance? It sounds like it may possibly be an issue with the drive if the Xbox is hanging. How much space do you have left on your drive?

ngonde
12-14-2018, 11:20 PM
hi,
i have the same problem i canīt close the game normally. i start the game around 5 or 6 times. i have the whole time the sve points in the right corner they always on.
the last gamestart i donīt add the mods to the weapon and ship it save normally the comes and goes the save points. i am happy but i am scared to add the mods... and yes after adding the mods the save points always on and the game is not playable ....

i have the switch version too but i dont open it while i am collector.... i hope you can solve this i donīt want a ps4 version too....

the last gamestarts i play the digital version of the ship.

bye, HoMe

ngonde
12-14-2018, 11:21 PM
hi,
i have the same problem i canīt close the game normally. i start the game around 5 or 6 times. i have the whole time the sve points in the right corner they always on.
the last gamestart i donīt add the mods to the weapon and ship it save normally the comes and goes the save points. i am happy but i am scared to add the mods... and yes after adding the mods the save points always on and the game is not playable ....

i have the switch version too but i dont open it while i am collector.... i hope you can solve this i donīt want a ps4 version too....

the last gamestarts i play the digital version of the ship.

bye, HoMe

ngonde
12-16-2018, 02:57 AM
hmmmmm

i install the game on the old xbox there are the same problems... when i attach the weapons in the menu at start up the save appears in the right corner... the video start when i press x during this it comes the message down right load... but i cant skip... after that the first playable stuff i shoot the ships the save is still there in the corner after that the new load screen comes taht its nothing happens.

the disc has no scratches or anything others on the surface...
i am wondering why the problems are on two different consoles....

i made a new install delete all previous saves the game start at the beginning all ok but then comes the save bug again :(

Ubisoft you stole me some hours of my life where i am figure out the problem but i have no solution and now?

i would have a ps4 version and you become my xbox one version

bye, HoMe

UbiSailorScout
12-18-2018, 11:05 PM
@ngonde for clarification, you seem to only be having save issues if you add mods to your ship? Does it happen with any specific mods?