PDA

View Full Version : (bug report) r93 lrs2

GLASSGH0ST
12-05-2018, 10:57 PM
Noticed a bug last night regarding the R93 LRS2. After fitting the 10 round the extended magazine to it in the menu, I noticed the extended mag is not visible in gameplay.

The rifle still functions as if it is using an extended mag, however it looks like the standard mag is still fitted.

Essentially the entiraty of standard mag fits into the magazine well, where an extended mag should protrude out the bottom as seen in the loadout menu. This is not t hhc e case during gameplay.

Ghost-Ami
12-06-2018, 07:36 AM
Magazines are the single most bugged aspect of weapons in the entire game.

I'm too exhausted to list them again or find the thread where I catalogued as many as I could, but like half the magazines have the wrong capacities or are listed as containing the wrong ammunition et cetera, and like a dozen have the wrong mesh or switched meshes or mismatched textures or cannot be painted properly or something else.

These sorts of issues have been reported over and over again by myself and others, and none to my knowledge has ever been fixed. Most have been with us since launch, and I don't believe Ubi will ever fix them. ((((

Ubi-Lucipus
12-06-2018, 12:12 PM
Future reference bug reports go in the Technical Forums so that the Support team can look into it.

Moved thread.