PDA

View Full Version : dolby digital

daswift12005
10-29-2011, 01:19 PM
hi guys , i am fiddling with the settings a bit to try and get the game in surround . i got a new computer and conected it to my harman kardon 5.1 set with an optical cable . now , the set gets 5.1 dolby digital fom my computer , as i can watch dvd's in the dolby digital mode . but i cannot [yet] get that in the game . the receiver automaticly makes the best o the signal it gets , and ingame it makes 'dolby pro logic' out o it . my q is , what settings need to be changed in the game , i have put the speakers option at ' surround ' in the sound option in the game , what else do i need to set ? or is it not possible to achieve doldy digital worhty signal ? thanks in advance

daswift12005
10-29-2011, 01:19 PM
hi guys , i am fiddling with the settings a bit to try and get the game in surround . i got a new computer and conected it to my harman kardon 5.1 set with an optical cable . now , the set gets 5.1 dolby digital fom my computer , as i can watch dvd's in the dolby digital mode . but i cannot [yet] get that in the game . the receiver automaticly makes the best o the signal it gets , and ingame it makes 'dolby pro logic' out o it . my q is , what settings need to be changed in the game , i have put the speakers option at ' surround ' in the sound option in the game , what else do i need to set ? or is it not possible to achieve doldy digital worhty signal ? thanks in advance

Fenice_1965
11-02-2011, 03:17 PM
As far as i know the games only has normal dolby surround.
U will never get 5.1 with IL2.
S

thefruitbat
11-03-2011, 01:27 PM
thats wierd, cause i have, and have done for years.