PDA

View Full Version : Desync after Kill Civillians

CrazY-Zocker
08-27-2011, 02:31 PM
Because it's totally annoying is that the stupid NCP stand around's always in the fight happen, or are away when the back of a horse wants to attack wake up and it appears after 3 kills async, I would like to know what the change cfg would order this desync off?
Thank you

CrazY-Zocker
08-27-2011, 02:31 PM
Because it's totally annoying is that the stupid NCP stand around's always in the fight happen, or are away when the back of a horse wants to attack wake up and it appears after 3 kills async, I would like to know what the change cfg would order this desync off?
Thank you

ace3001
08-27-2011, 09:31 PM
You can't turn it off.

CrazY-Zocker
08-27-2011, 11:10 PM
sure i can do it just i dont know how so tell me pls!!!

ace3001
08-27-2011, 11:24 PM
You can't. If you really want, you'll have to code a mod for the game yourself, which I doubt is easy.

AntiChrist7
08-28-2011, 05:43 AM
as soon as you kill one guard, all the civilians run away anyway

CrazY-Zocker
08-28-2011, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
as soon as you kill one guard, all the civilians run away anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no they dont they bugg on a wall or somthing lol and this is not the threat run the civilians away this is the threat how to deaktivate desync ...
and i dont wanna know : You can't turn it off.
or: You can't. If you really want, you'll have to code a mod for the game yourself, which I doubt is easy.

i wann know : jea its easy u have to chance in cfg the ****** from 3 to 10000

so stop post me things i dont wanna know

ace3001
08-28-2011, 09:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CrazY-Zocker:
its easy u have to chance in cfg the ****** from 3 to 10000

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>What the hell are you talking about? There is no CFG file that you can change to turn this off. Anyway, if you know so much, why don't you just go do it? =O

CrazY-Zocker
08-30-2011, 01:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CrazY-Zocker:
its easy u have to chance in cfg the ****** from 3 to 10000

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>What the hell are you talking about? There is no CFG file that you can change to turn this off. Anyway, if you know so much, why don't you just go do it? =O </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no the whole game is without any CFG lol wtf ? ur iq must be like 30 -.-
in 98 games u can see all files with no other tools but in new games are theese files packed in e.g. an .big data its like a .rar data u just need an program to unpack it than u change some things repack it and repleace it. thats all and i think any 1 from here have do this allredy so i just ask if any know it.. and i dont wanna hear awnsers from some so intelligent ppl they say me "wowo THERE IS NO CFG" (rofl noob)