PDA

View Full Version : Fix all this undodgeable chinese ****

dinosaurlicker
12-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Itís hard enough on console to block their fast as fck attacks and broken feats but you made everything undodgable too? Hello? Wtf are we supposed to do as assassins on console? Near impossible to block 400ms lights (shao***) but he gets an undodgable dash heavy too? Wtf? Why is all their **** undodgeable? And then the jj with unpunishable dodge recovery. Pretty fair. I have quite a few clips of him dodging my unblockable as gladiator and then teching my gb feint. And his dmg is broken high. And he has fast lights. And a near unpunishable retreat/stamima regen move. And broken range. Then thereís tiandi. Everything is feintable with i-frames and undodgable. And fast. Totally fair. Oh yea give him a bash too. For sure needed it.

Only balanced one is Nuxia

Siegfried-Z
12-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Agree.

JJ dmg should be reduce as he is far too strong in 4v4 now. Appart form the insane dmg he does, his lights gonna be fixed soon or has just been already i don't know. I played yesterday night and i had less problems with JJ (and there were far less than they usually are haha) because people just like easy mode and not challenge..

Shaolin is pretty insane but keep guard on the top and it gonna help you. While as an assassins (specially glad) i know that's not always possible.

Tiandi.. Well for me he is the most annoying. Everything is so fast that it oblige you to turtle and score some few dmg step by step.

Nuxia is fine, her traps should be improved a bit

MrGrippz
12-03-2018, 11:30 PM
Hahahahahahaha @ Nuxia being balanced...

Fastest lights with ridiculous damage. Her attacks do more than Centurion.

A 110 POUND GIRL DOES MORE DAMAGE THAN A 230 POUND ROMAN ENFORCER. PERFECT!!

*punches holes in his drywall*

rbtfortune
12-04-2018, 08:56 PM
In martial arts, a properly placed pebble on a train track can de-rail a train.

In this game, the one thing I can't stand is that fat Centurion trying to jump on me while yelling at the same time. That's all they do is try and jump on you, they look and act ridicules.

With that being said, Nuxia's heavies are the real threat. She is currently what I play the most and was highly underestimated when she launched. To be decent with her requires learning to utilize her whole kit , you can't just try and spam light attacks. There is absolutely no room for error which makes her quite balanced imho.

Shaolin is a bit much to deal with ATM but not impossible. Jiang hits way to hard but can be predictable as well. Tiandi has a decent kit but his damage is not really exceptional compared to others.

Nextonepls
12-05-2018, 01:10 AM
This Game made me hate my Own Race.

Vendelkin
12-05-2018, 01:27 AM
To be honest my only complaint with JJ is how OP his hidden stance is. Particularily when compared to nobushi.

I have two big problems with it. First he SHOULD NOT be able to use it when OOS. Its ridiculous how he can go full bore, or get staman broke via parries/punches without suffering anywhere near the same penalty as someone else.

Mid combat im fine with how it works, but the fact that he has a perfect dodge readily available move with very low risk that also gets him back into the green stamina in moments is unfair.

IMO the rest of his kit is fine and fun to play against. I just hate how massive a stamina advantage this old dude has.

Vendelkin
12-05-2018, 01:29 AM
As an add on i have no issue with tiandi or shaolin.
I do however take issue with the fact that not all undodgeable attacks are truly undodgeable. (All wulin undodgeables are truly undodgeable, im talking about the old cast)

nf_Straydog
12-05-2018, 03:13 AM
nobushi's hidden stance is better. nobushi's hidden stance is not vulnerable to guard break and heavy attacks out of it guarantee a kick, even on block. jiang jun's is useful for the utility of the stam regen, but he only has one option out of it, and it's very easy to parry and cannot be feinted. his chain lights are 500ms. we have been able to parry 500ms lights forever now. the only thing of his that needs looked at is his weird gb invuln side heavies and the fact that his attack animations do not accurately reflect when his attacks will land. he's strong in 4v4 and mediocre in duel. this is intentional.

none of the wu lin are as strong as conqueror, warden or berserker with the exception of maybe shaolin, and even shaolin has the weakness that if you can prevent him from landing his initial attacks he cannot access his qi stance. undodgeable attacks are most welcome in the game. I would much rather have an undodgeable attack than a guard break, especially for 4v4. I hope that undodgeable attacks are made much more commonplace. if you don't want to be forced to deal with shaolin's kick/undodgeable mixup, learn how to apply effective aggression. if you play a turtly hero/playstyle then... I'm sorry, but you're what Ubisoft is trying to weaken with every update they make.

Vendelkin
12-05-2018, 03:43 AM
nobushi's hidden stance is better. nobushi's hidden stance is not vulnerable to guard break and heavy attacks out of it guarantee a kick, even on block. jiang jun's is useful for the utility of the stam regen, but he only has one option out of it, and it's very easy to parry and cannot be feinted. his chain lights are 500ms. we have been able to parry 500ms lights forever now. the only thing of his that needs looked at is his weird gb invuln side heavies and the fact that his attack animations do not accurately reflect when his attacks will land. he's strong in 4v4 and mediocre in duel. this is intentional.

none of the wu lin are as strong as conqueror, warden or berserker with the exception of maybe shaolin, and even shaolin has the weakness that if you can prevent him from landing his initial attacks he cannot access his qi stance. undodgeable attacks are most welcome in the game. I would much rather have an undodgeable attack than a guard break, especially for 4v4. I hope that undodgeable attacks are made much more commonplace. if you don't want to be forced to deal with shaolin's kick/undodgeable mixup, learn how to apply effective aggression. if you play a turtly hero/playstyle then... I'm sorry, but you're what Ubisoft is trying to weaken with every update they make.

Fair. But I still think JJ shouldn't be able to utilize his stamina regen stance when OOS

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
12-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Fair. But I still think JJ shouldn't be able to utilize his stamina regen stance when OOS

I believe they did that at first then decided to lower his stamina and let him use it oos.

nf_Straydog
12-05-2018, 05:41 PM

I know it probably feels unfair when you're trying to pressure him, but it's really not that big of an advantage. On top of that, his pressure against exhausted opponents is weak, so it isn't even that oppressive when you both run out of stam and he just gets to zoop back to full stam immediately. Also, it's vulnerable to guard break like a dodge, so if you are staying on top of Jiang Jun when he's out of stamina, you can punish him for using sifu stance with your maximum throw punish.

HSabuding
12-07-2018, 01:06 AM
Itís hard enough on console to block their fast as fck attacks and broken feats but you made everything undodgable too? Hello? Wtf are we supposed to do as assassins on console? Near impossible to block 400ms lights (shao***) but he gets an undodgable dash heavy too? Wtf? Why is all their **** undodgeable? And then the jj with unpunishable dodge recovery. Pretty fair. I have quite a few clips of him dodging my unblockable as gladiator and then teching my gb feint. And his dmg is broken high. And he has fast lights. And a near unpunishable retreat/stamima regen move. And broken range. Then thereís tiandi. Everything is feintable with i-frames and undodgable. And fast. Totally fair. Oh yea give him a bash too. For sure needed it.

Only balanced one is Nuxia

I think i havent seen anyone write this Good and THE truth about THE new wu-lin faction.
Everyone is so OP, u dont even need to be Good at THE game to win with Them.
Ubisoft have destroyed For Honor for Good this Time. Now its pay to win game wohooo.