PDA

View Full Version : I Got Kicked During the Weekly Quest

HazelrahFirefly
12-02-2018, 03:02 AM
Mods, seriously, tell the team that the server issues since MF launched have to be fixed immediately. As in, cancel all other stuff going on and have 100% of the team try to figure it out.

I just got disconnected when playing with one friend and doing the Weekly Quest. I am connected by LAN, have 100mb download, 30mb upload, and no else is even using the internet in the house.

If I cant stay connected with those circumstances then FH is utterly broken.

HazelrahFirefly
12-04-2018, 01:14 PM
I can't get a mod to comment on this? The servers are flat out broken since MF launched, the game basically unplayable.

HazelrahFirefly
12-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Still very much hoping to see this issue addressed on tomorrow's Den. 7 weeks is far too long to be silent on the issue of broken servers.

HazelrahFirefly
12-07-2018, 03:21 AM
Seriously, no mention of all the disconnects? There's no way they aren't aware - people are posting about it all over Reddit.

FOR HONOR IS FLAT OUT BROKEN AND ITS BEING IGNORED.

HazelrahFirefly
12-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Can't believe a mod still hasn't commented on this...

RenegadeRasta
12-09-2018, 01:30 AM
Bruh. Give it up. Clearly no one has any interest.

Inzzane_79
12-10-2018, 12:00 PM
I havenīt had a disconnect in like a week lol

Not saying there are no disconnects but also the friends I play with barely get disconnected.

Btw: Just because on paper you have good Internet doesnīt make it good Internet ;)

Ubi-Jimothy
12-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Heyo,

Sorry for the delayed response! Have you contacted our Support Team about this? It seems super out of the ordinary, and we've not received many reports of disconnects recently. Pop them a message (https://support.ubi.com) and they'll see what they can do.