PDA

View Full Version : Drop Assassination With Double Blades

Dynasty2021
11-24-2009, 01:17 AM
This has to be the coolest looking animation I have ever seen, in any game I have ever played.

I feel an unmatched, satisfying 'oh HELL yeah' everytime I do it.

That is all.

Feel free to agree or disagree.

Dynasty2021
11-24-2009, 01:17 AM
This has to be the coolest looking animation I have ever seen, in any game I have ever played.

That is all.

Feel free to agree or disagree.

EzioAssassin51
11-24-2009, 01:32 AM
I agree! I personally think the double assassination rocks on the ground and in the air! I was showing my dad the game one day and i wanted to show an air assassination and i did a double air instead! i was like "SICK AS!" It was mt first one lol

Edengoth
11-24-2009, 01:47 AM
I liked that one, but my fav stealth-blade move has got to be the speed-punch fatality move in the gut.
(shi-shi-shi-shi-shink!)

Dynasty2021
11-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Oh the double blades rapidly to the stomach/chest?

Ive done that once, and this is what annoys me.

Its hard to get the timing perfect to do the move you love over and over.

Cant remember how I did the double shanking. I could swear the guard was disarmed.

In AC1 it was quite easy to get the animation you loved over and over. This one seems like theyve either reduced the amount of animations (same sword counter kill over and over gets annoyingly dull) or made it harder to get the variation of animations.

Its the ONLY thing niggling me about AC2 so far.

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 06:32 AM
the counters and stuff change depending on what way you pull the stick that would normally move you they also change based on timing and positioning. there are quite a few different moves some of them hit a lot more often than others but are harder to pull off, while the common ones that nearly always happen are the ones that nearly always tend to fail (including disarms)

jimbo11235813
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dynasty2021:
Oh the double blades rapidly to the stomach/chest?

Ive done that once, and this is what annoys me.

Its hard to get the timing perfect to do the move you love over and over.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They changed it so that its nothing to do with timing (people probably complained that they couldn't time right in AC1). If they are on the brink of death, then you'll do a special kill (sometimes they just die, which I think is because while striking the enemy, the sometimes next strike begins before the game works out it can do a special move [I'm not a game programmer/animator etc. so not entirely sure]).
Anyway, if you love the stab frenzy with the hidden blade, disarm the enemy and change instantly change to the hidden blade and attack to perform a cool kill (few animations for it, but awesome whatever move Ezio does).

Grandmaster_Z
11-24-2009, 12:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dynasty2021:

That is all.

Feel free to agree or disagree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ditto

Victoroos
11-24-2009, 12:08 PM
i loved it to

The only thing I still think is,
befor I press attach± Is he going to kill the only one locked, or also that one besides it

I was already wondering how they going to show it in the game will not released