PDA

View Full Version : Try this at home

jugent
11-23-2004, 05:34 PM
I dont belive this myself..

Ive have two profiles for pilot career, one german (jerry), one soviet (Ivan). I run them paralell in the same area to test missions and other stuff.

Then I have made myself some online missions for gunpractise aircraft testings and comparisons.

Today I flew a german with my russian pilot (Ivan)by misstake, I usually fly as german with my german pilot and vice versa. It was no difference if I was Ivan as blue, attacking russian plane or Jerry as red attacking german plane.

I found out that when I flew german planes with a russian pilot (Ivan) I was more succesfull. I had to check if the difficulty settings was the same, and it was. Then I thought "wow I am improving" and changed the pilot to the jerry and I wasnt so succesful anymore.

My subjective opinion was that the reargunners didnt shoot so accurate at me. I tested some other mission and continued as Soviet pilot in german planes and it continued, I was more succesfull as Soviet pilot.

As a desciption I use a Fw 190 A4 against three IL2 and as comparison use a Yak3 against three Ju87b.
The outcome from five missions against the stukas was;
As Ivan 2,3,2,killed,2 kills

As Jerry 2,damaged aelirons, 1,killed, damaged engine.

The attach procedure was attack the second AC from low 6, kill or damage it go for the first AC kill or damage, finish off the third.

Test this and write a comment. I dont belive that it can be this way myself.

jugent
11-23-2004, 05:34 PM
I dont belive this myself..

Ive have two profiles for pilot career, one german (jerry), one soviet (Ivan). I run them paralell in the same area to test missions and other stuff.

Then I have made myself some online missions for gunpractise aircraft testings and comparisons.

Today I flew a german with my russian pilot (Ivan)by misstake, I usually fly as german with my german pilot and vice versa. It was no difference if I was Ivan as blue, attacking russian plane or Jerry as red attacking german plane.

I found out that when I flew german planes with a russian pilot (Ivan) I was more succesfull. I had to check if the difficulty settings was the same, and it was. Then I thought "wow I am improving" and changed the pilot to the jerry and I wasnt so succesful anymore.

My subjective opinion was that the reargunners didnt shoot so accurate at me. I tested some other mission and continued as Soviet pilot in german planes and it continued, I was more succesfull as Soviet pilot.

As a desciption I use a Fw 190 A4 against three IL2 and as comparison use a Yak3 against three Ju87b.
The outcome from five missions against the stukas was;
As Ivan 2,3,2,killed,2 kills

As Jerry 2,damaged aelirons, 1,killed, damaged engine.

The attach procedure was attack the second AC from low 6, kill or damage it go for the first AC kill or damage, finish off the third.

Test this and write a comment. I dont belive that it can be this way myself.

knightflyte
11-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Ohhhhh no....... not me...

My cheeck STILL hurts from the last hook I bit.

regards,
Robert