PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1800 legal tester

muhammet195
11-29-2018, 06:44 PM
I think there is a misunderstanding about the Anno 1800 technical testing. Even though I have chosen a legal tester I received this message "muhammet195, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't know why please help me?

Scuzzar
11-30-2018, 08:04 AM
I have the very same issue.

griflor
11-30-2018, 12:40 PM
I had the same issues but once I launched the game for the first time the second time I launched it the problem went away.

LeGrandJu
11-30-2018, 04:43 PM
Impossible to play game since update.
When generate world the game crash

chgolover1
11-30-2018, 06:41 PM
I have the same issue and have played several times.

Ubi-O5
12-01-2018, 10:35 AM
Hello everyone, please check existing threads before making a new topic, as we want to avoid the same topic several times.
In this case:

I am trying to catch up with people sending me PMs but keep in mind that i'm just a lone wolf with only two arms :D

It's best if you drop me a PM, as i don't have time to check the Forums here all the time. I will therefore close this thread and hopefully that makes people take a look here and read what i've written. ;)

Cheers
Chris