PDA

View Full Version : After you beat the game

BladeMos
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Ok i have beat the game an got the apple with des. Now why did it go back to the game after all the credits were done is there something else i have to do i did all my contracts and i even got roma to 100% but it still plays like i missed something. Anyone got any idea whats is up???????????

BladeMos
11-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Ok i have beat the game an got the apple with des. Now why did it go back to the game after all the credits were done is there something else i have to do i did all my contracts and i even got roma to 100% but it still plays like i missed something. Anyone got any idea whats is up???????????

E-Zekiel
11-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Some people like to continue to play the game, and replay stuff http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

If you have 100% synch, technically there is nothing new you can do. But you can replay stuff. That's about it.

kriegerdesgottes
11-24-2010, 01:24 AM
There's tons you can do. You can level up your assassins or you can get all the hidden weapons that take forever to get because you have to beat all the guild missions. You can get all the flags/treasures. You can box at the fights. This game is endless and amazing. That's not even including the VR missions or multiplayer.

wapikas
11-24-2010, 02:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
There's tons you can do. You can level up your assassins or you can get all the hidden weapons that take forever to get because you have to beat all the guild missions. You can get all the flags/treasures. You can box at the fights. This game is endless and amazing. That's not even including the VR missions or multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
my point exactly http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

BladeMos
11-24-2010, 07:50 PM
all my assassin's are leveled up so i guess i have to do the guild missions but i only have about 5 left. hehehe die hard fan of Assassin's Creed stuff

Riley4142
11-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Nobody likes games that just restart from your last save when you beat it. If it didn't go back to the game then you wouldn't be able to play anymore O_o