PDA

View Full Version : Broken walls in 3rd mission in weekly arcade

HoIdenCross
11-29-2018, 10:50 AM
I was just doing the 3rd part of the weekly arcade with lawbringer and everytime i would charge an ai enemy into a wall i would just keep running til the charge would run out of steam, negating the point of the charge and just costing me stamina. It's as if the wall wasnt really there, but you run in one spot. Lawbringer already needs a buff and this is just a slap in the god damn face. of course when i decide to record it to show it, shadowplay crashes my computer. I am not redoing the first 2 nightmarish sections just to record it so i can ragequit from the bs. The bots are already broken unfun defensive monsters and then when im finally about to beat the last ai in part 3 of this weeks arcade, none of the damn walls work for me. if you're gonna make these bots stupidly hard to fight, at least make sure the walls work.

Inzzane_79
11-29-2018, 04:30 PM
What modifiers did the bots have? Canīt remember if there is a modifier for "not being able to wallsplat" but if it exists that could explain what happened in your case (would still be stupid AF)

HoIdenCross
11-29-2018, 06:48 PM
the first aramasha has one to prevent him from being interrupted. i think the shinobi has one that doesnt allow her to get grabbed, which i killed. i dont recall what the last aramusha has, the one that this kept happening with. I dont recall seeing anything related to wallsplat as a modifier. part of it is, i see through the wall and we swap places like 3 times once we reach the wall, which allows me to see through it. even if its an intended modifier, its behaving buggy, i shouldnt be halfway through a wall when it ends and then have my weapon bounce off the inside of the wall.