PDA

View Full Version : We Want AssAssinS CREED for PS2

DeadEnough
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi All ...

the AssAssins creed Game comes in :

Xbox 360 . PS3 AND EVEN IN PSP & DS !!!

iam wondering Why dont U Let This game RUN In PS 2 !!!

WE Don't Care for graphics !

We want a LOW LEVEL Graphics

We just Want a CD FOR PS2 CALLED "ASSASSINS CREED !!!

HELP US !!!

We want the same PSP game !

just change the format to make it RUN in ps2 !

P L E A S E ! ! !

DeadEnough
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi All ...

the AssAssins creed Game comes in :

Xbox 360 . PS3 AND EVEN IN PSP & DS !!!

iam wondering Why dont U Let This game RUN In PS 2 !!!

WE Don't Care for graphics !

We want a LOW LEVEL Graphics

We just Want a CD FOR PS2 CALLED "ASSASSINS CREED !!!

HELP US !!!

We want the same PSP game !

just change the format to make it RUN in ps2 !

P L E A S E ! ! !

caswallawn_2k7
11-22-2009, 10:40 AM
PSP game is more along the line of a PS1 game and is tiny, it designed to be simple and have next to nothing to allow it to run on the PSP. as I said before they would need to make pretty much an entirely new game and for the age of the PS2 it wouldn't be worth their production costs considering you can pick up a 360 for next to nothing now.

DeadEnough
11-22-2009, 11:21 AM
Why !!!

U've made A lot of games for PS2 ...

& Cant to gave us AssAssins creed ...

look ..

I KNOW .. U've MAKE assassins creed for PSP Just to give it famous !

& i know how is the PSP Is wake as weak as PS1

so .. try to Make the Assassins game for PS2 !

LOT of puple Cant buy 360 or PS3 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Will_Lucky
11-22-2009, 11:51 AM
The PS2 however is virtually at the end of it's market cycle, there is no longer any profit to be found from releasing a game on the PS2.

There is however profit to be found by releasing games on this generation of consoles.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Plus the PS2 doesn't have nearly enough processor power to run AC2. The maps are so huge and are built so that there's no need to load the map once you're already on it. To try and make the PS2 play that much at once would probably fry the system, and they're not gonna do a crap load of work to change the design of the game just to get it out on one more system that's old and basically out dated.

DeadEnough
11-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Many of the companies dropped a lot of games for PS2 like PES 2010 & FIFA 2010 & WWE 2010 !!! & They won the admiration of many !

the ps2 games is still bring to the market !!!

DeadEnough
11-22-2009, 05:08 PM
You're just a members, http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif how can I talk with administrators? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

deadlylemon1991
11-22-2009, 05:12 PM
theres 2 much hassle with bringing bloodlines 2 the PS2 and they wont get a decent ammount of profit from it, and they wont make a ps2 exclusive game due to the fact tht most pple have a 360 or ps3, so if u want to play ac ac2 or any other ac games looks like ur gona have 2 splash out on a new console