PDA

View Full Version : Engine Starting

cardiac999
06-24-2006, 03:02 AM
How do I start engines on an airfield,please.
I have looked at the "control settings"page but it does not help me.
Many Thanks

cardiac999
06-24-2006, 03:02 AM
How do I start engines on an airfield,please.
I have looked at the "control settings"page but it does not help me.
Many Thanks

slipBall
06-24-2006, 03:25 AM
Pressing the letter i on your keyboard

carguy_
06-24-2006, 03:45 AM
First of all view the "controls" panel and assign all but gunsight buttons to your liking(unless you fly a bomber).

Default for engine start is "I".I recommend changing it into a "I+alt or CTRL" combination because bailing out or shutting the engine down is not really a good idea in the middle of a fight.

For twin/four engine aircraft you must assign a button of "toggle engine" to each engine.A command "select all engines" for starting all engines doesn`t work for me at least.So you select engine 1 and hit start engine,youselect engine 2 and hit start engine 2 and so on.

stansdds
06-24-2006, 05:55 AM
First, walk around your aircraft and make sure all the panels are secure and that the fuel cells contain sufficient fuel. Then enter the cockpit and... oh, sorry, I get confused. Just press the "I" key on your keyboard.

Hoatee
06-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Mai onlyne experience last night:

Venew: Zeke versus Wildcat server on Hyperlobby.

I'm trying out a wireless connection and have had hyping warningzzzz everytyme i've used it so far. So I switched back to my wyred connection and, every time I spawned in, pressing eeeee on me keybord (which I've mapped to start the engines) made me eject in sted.

Is this called getting me back or what? Not everything is as it seems, guys.