PDA

View Full Version : "Ready" bug

iAurelia
11-28-2018, 03:51 PM
Whenever I end a match and get into scoreboard and rewards screen, I'm always set as "ready" for another match, without doing anything.
I always try to dismantle items I got or re-arrange my orders but no, the next game starts anyway. I can't even set the "ready" back to unready.

It pretty sucks because in order to do the things i wanted to do after the match I have to wait another 3/4 minutes before all people choose their hero and the game starts, then leave the game and go to the map menu.

Please fix this, it's really annoying and it's the reason I stopped playing dominion and breach

Hillbill79
11-28-2018, 08:42 PM
Agreed. Its annoying as hell... its even worse when everyone else leaves and you end up with bots without being able to do a damn thing about it.

Ubiflowessence
11-28-2018, 09:00 PM
Thanks for sharing this! Is there no option showing up that is allowing you to switch between ready and not ready? Also, do you happen to have any video showing this as well?

iAurelia
11-28-2018, 11:12 PM
Thanks for sharing this! Is there no option showing up that is allowing you to switch between ready and not ready? Also, do you happen to have any video showing this as well?

I don't know how to record on console, so i tried to record it on my pc so sorry for the bad quality
at 23 seconds you can see that right after i switched to the "Next Match" tab, i was already "ready" (you are actually set as "ready" even when you are browsing your rewards, so the game can start completely without you)
After that, the game starts, and you can see that I had absolutely no time to leave.
And no, maybe you can assume that I was spamming space to get through the rewards faster, I thought this might be it, but even if i click on next next next, the game still sets me as "ready"

https://youtu.be/mmjxOlrUqRo?t=21

Jastorm187
11-29-2018, 01:19 PM
There is no way to Unready on console (xbox). Ive had this happen too. Playing PvAI one time all four of us had this auto ready bug so none of us got to see our orders or rewards, we literally jumped straight to choose your character for next round. This is really annoying.

BilinearTwo9
11-29-2018, 03:18 PM
I agree. This drives me crazy.

Inzzane_79
11-29-2018, 04:14 PM
Whenever I end a match and get into scoreboard and rewards screen, I'm always set as "ready" for another match, without doing anything.
I always try to dismantle items I got or re-arrange my orders but no, the next game starts anyway. I can't even set the "ready" back to unready.

It pretty sucks because in order to do the things i wanted to do after the match I have to wait another 3/4 minutes before all people choose their hero and the game starts, then leave the game and go to the map menu.

Please fix this, it's really annoying and it's the reason I stopped playing dominion and breach

There is a timer that shows when the next round will start, drop out if you want to dismantle or rearange things instead of staying. Even if you not ready up, when the timer runs out the game sets you to ready and starts the next match. This is so you donīt have to search for new Groups every time after a match and saves matchmaking time.

If the next round starts without any timer and you arenīt even able to drop out, well, thatīs a bug and should not happen

EyeIash
12-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Yeah it's cancer, it's worst when you complete like 2-3 orders and you spend half a minute in rewards and then the game starts.
Absolutely amazing.