Augustus-Metz
10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
ok guys im very bored so i want to know what u think is the best thing about ac

Augustus-Metz
10-03-2007, 07:09 PM
ok guys im very bored so i want to know what u think is the best thing about ac

Faylinks
10-03-2007, 08:08 PM
i LOVE the free running aspect of it, the chase, and being on the roof tops looking down on people doing there daily lives. i love climbing in IRL, on public buildings and high stuff, its always neat to be up on a high structure only ascesable by climbing and just observing.. just a neat fealing.

Augustus-Metz
10-03-2007, 08:12 PM
yeah that is great... my favorite thing about this game is the freedom to play the game u can do any mission your way..

KlNDRED
10-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Im a sucker for interactivity. I get happy if a door is destructable. Right now, we are getting a whole city, i'm pretty much ***** at this stage lol

Buxtonbeagle
10-03-2007, 08:24 PM
defnitely the sandbox aspect of it. its like in GTA, one I get assassin's creed i'll spend countless hours walking screwing around with people. it'll be even better in AC knowing how well the crowds will be. free running will be another great feature as well.

Augustus-Metz
10-03-2007, 08:27 PM
actually we get 3 whole cities, a countryside, and an assassins (i would guess u would call it a palace) so i dont want to know what ur doin now

KlNDRED
10-03-2007, 09:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Augustus-Metz:
actually we get 3 whole cities, a countryside, and an assassins (i would guess u would call it a palace) so i dont want to know what ur doin now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still dont get something. when the game starts, you have access to all of the cities? Or you cant go in another city as long as you still have a target to assassinate? Are all cities present at once or is there a loading point? I noticed you travel by horse, how long does it take to go from one to another?

Stealthguy1986
10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Free running and social stealth.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

mefninja
10-03-2007, 10:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KlNDRED:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Augustus-Metz:
actually we get 3 whole cities, a countryside, and an assassins (i would guess u would call it a palace) so i dont want to know what ur doin now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still dont get something. when the game starts, you have access to all of the cities? Or you cant go in another city as long as you still have a target to assassinate? Are all cities present at once or is there a loading point? I noticed you travel by horse, how long does it take to go from one to another? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

according to what ubi says.. total freedom myfriend!

its hard really to say what i like most about AC... 3rd crusade is one of the most interesting times to me personally.. also i liek the sanbox free running stealth and weapon options.. and of course the total freedom.

MeAltairLol
10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Almost Everything! The scenario is nicely picked and not used before, the free running element is a very nice touch, especially as it has SO much animations, the controls are new, the AI and crowds seem really good, the combat isn't very new or revolutionary, but I don't remember playing a game with that combat system (I'm a casual gamer), and last, but not least, the sandbox part, especially as the AI will respond more effectively.

yehonatan.roth
10-04-2007, 02:21 AM
i'd have to say concept...

all the people that posted there thougts haven't even played the game...

the MEAR Thought!(and video img and so on)
made them feel good with some thing like that on realese how can you not wan't to buy it?

the concept is a good idea hopefully performed well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

obliviore
10-04-2007, 02:54 AM
assain creed is amazin r u gona get it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Golani2007
10-04-2007, 04:44 AM
of course that the free runing!!

Jestersof
10-04-2007, 04:52 AM
before i even start the game i think im just going to sit down for a few days and freerun off of every single thing i see....including people...

VoN_dOoMnov
10-04-2007, 05:33 AM
I'd say the interactivity, the freedom, the chases after the assassination, but I also like how Altair looks ( I mean the hood and the robe
it just looks very very cool) and it's very cool that the combat system is realistic, not like in other games where you get hit hundrets of times or get stomped by a giant monster and don't die.

Zain0
10-04-2007, 03:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KlNDRED:
Im a sucker for interactivity. I get happy if a door is destructable. Right now, we are getting a whole city, i'm pretty much ***** at this stage lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

keep it in your pants buddy, rofl, but yeah, I love EVERYTHING about this game, seriously, amazing graphics, free running, climbing on really high buildings, i dont know why but i love going really high in any game and jumping off http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Magnus_LTD
10-04-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm Free! i'm FREE! FREE WILLY!

cowboyonacid
10-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Killing People. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2gvfcVpK4 Okay that's being drunk.

Faylinks
10-05-2007, 10:41 PM
i wonder if AC will have all the rooms and stuff in the city accesable