View Full Version : Female Tiandi is so annoying

MrB3NX
11-28-2018, 11:13 AM
Hello guys ,

Female Tiandi is so annoying

I don't even know how the team approved her voice back in the making

Tiandi dosen't even need a gender variation

The character is well designed as a male warrior

but those damn feminists are ruining the game industry ( look at battlefield V for example )

in the past there was no place for woman at wars so stop this nonsense

you are misrepresenting the history and not a lot of people are happy with it .

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-28-2018, 12:05 PM
Others have complained about about her voice.

Tundra 793
11-28-2018, 12:46 PM
in the past there was no place for woman at wars so stop this nonsense

you are misrepresenting the history and not a lot of people are happy with it .

What started out as a critique of one character's vocal range and style, quickly devolved into outright and blatant sexism. Good luck getting support for that one dude.

Herbstlicht
11-28-2018, 12:49 PM
Actually, I would personally like way more female variations. However, sadly, you can see that female Tiandi was a mere afterthought. Not the voice - which I too, don't like - but the customization and helm options clearly tell you: Oh ****, we needa do another woman but aint got no time, so we always make the same hair cut, vary slightly with color and that's it. Male Tiandi has pretty different looks what can easily be achieved with facial hair. But female characters can hardly be individualized with beards. So honestly, if you wan't to put in variation, do it right. Or just don't do it.
Some suggestions here: longer hair (you did it for a lot of females already), maybe some actual facial variations.

Lastly, I would not say Ubi is misinterpreting history. And even though woman might not have done the majority of fighting during history, there always have been some exemplary woman that did fight. And For Honor isn't about the foot soldiers. Its about those fighters who became legend. And its good to add in women there. Its not feminists ruining the gaming industry, it's some elitist male people that still can't cope with the concept of todays world, where fiction displays armored female warriors instead of 12 year old anime girls in bikini wielding 2handed swords. Because the first example means women are on their level, the second means they aren't anything more then playthings, no need to take seriously.

Tundra 793
11-28-2018, 12:55 PM
Before anyone gets ahead of themselves; For Honor cannot misrepresent history, because For Honor does not represent history to begin with. It's a fantasy game.

Illyrian_King
11-28-2018, 02:51 PM
Not their best result yet ...

Ubi-Jimothy
11-28-2018, 02:56 PM
Aaaaand closing this thread. You can give feedback about aspects of the game without resorting to sexist nonsense.